Democrats currently moving to allow infanticide (murder AFTER birth)

9,475 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by RunsWithWolves26
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RunsWithWolves26 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

PackFansXL said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

PackFansXL said:

Forget political parties and their nonsensical viewpoints. Rww26, what are your viewpoints on late-term abortions? We're talking about someone who is viable when the mother decides she doesn't want to be a parent to that child. Does it make sense to you that people choose to defend those kids and ask for laws to protect their rights?

I personally disagree with late term abortions but have always said and always will say, it is not my decision to tell someone what they can and can't do with their body. I would prefer having the child and finding a great adoption center over abortion but I will always feel it is not the government's place to tell anyone what they can and can't do with their own body. Just like it is the the government's place to force me to buy healthcare or have solar energy panels for my house.
If not the government, then who protects the rights of the child? If we rely on the personal situation of the mother, who likely has financial or social pressures to kill the child, are we left to buy the passive stand and allow someone to kill the child because it is inconvenient? We rely on the government to force companies to do things not in their best interest for the greater good of our nation. Do you think the government might have a reasonable right to force people to momentarily reduce their personal comfort and allow others the right to live? When we say we are against abortion but do nothing to protect the people who can't fight back on their own, we are passively allowing others to invoke their selfish interests.

I have no interest in this. As I stated. I feel the government should **** off period. The same people who want the government to enforce this or that because they support it are the same ones who yell from the mountain tops when they try to take control of something they don't agree with. It's a back and forth. I'm not saying people can't have their opinions but the constant you agree with me or you're a lunitic fringe, hardcore leftiest is just ignorant. It's why the issues are what they are now because of the hard right and hard left. To each their own.

To support the murder of unborn children, and now children after they are born...IS lunacy. It is pure evil.

What is making our society/country such a toxic environment is that wickedness (such as abortion and the homosexual and transgender agendas) has taken such prominence in society. Not because conservatives are arguing the issues and fighting back. It is the communist-Leftist policies and agenda that are destroying America.

These are black and white issues. There is no virtue in the middle ground and compromise. Allowing a "moderate" amount of abortion, transgender madness, and infringement of constitutional rights is not the right way to go about it.

And if someone is homosexual or wants to have an abortion or a sex change it is there right as well. Maybe you're not crazy. Maybe you're just a judgmental, bigot, who thinks he is high and mighty over anyone else. Being a homosexual, having an abortion or having a sex change don't infringe on anyone's constitutional rights.

I simply follow God.

Maybe God is a "judgmental bigot" because He condemns abortion, homosexuality, and the transgender agenda.

And Leftists reject and hate God because they gleefully embrace abominations such as child murder, Sodomy, and transgender madness.

All of this really boils down to those who love God, and those who reject Him.
RunsWithWolves26
GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

PackFansXL said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

PackFansXL said:

Forget political parties and their nonsensical viewpoints. Rww26, what are your viewpoints on late-term abortions? We're talking about someone who is viable when the mother decides she doesn't want to be a parent to that child. Does it make sense to you that people choose to defend those kids and ask for laws to protect their rights?

I personally disagree with late term abortions but have always said and always will say, it is not my decision to tell someone what they can and can't do with their body. I would prefer having the child and finding a great adoption center over abortion but I will always feel it is not the government's place to tell anyone what they can and can't do with their own body. Just like it is the the government's place to force me to buy healthcare or have solar energy panels for my house.
If not the government, then who protects the rights of the child? If we rely on the personal situation of the mother, who likely has financial or social pressures to kill the child, are we left to buy the passive stand and allow someone to kill the child because it is inconvenient? We rely on the government to force companies to do things not in their best interest for the greater good of our nation. Do you think the government might have a reasonable right to force people to momentarily reduce their personal comfort and allow others the right to live? When we say we are against abortion but do nothing to protect the people who can't fight back on their own, we are passively allowing others to invoke their selfish interests.

I have no interest in this. As I stated. I feel the government should **** off period. The same people who want the government to enforce this or that because they support it are the same ones who yell from the mountain tops when they try to take control of something they don't agree with. It's a back and forth. I'm not saying people can't have their opinions but the constant you agree with me or you're a lunitic fringe, hardcore leftiest is just ignorant. It's why the issues are what they are now because of the hard right and hard left. To each their own.

To support the murder of unborn children, and now children after they are born...IS lunacy. It is pure evil.

What is making our society/country such a toxic environment is that wickedness (such as abortion and the homosexual and transgender agendas) has taken such prominence in society. Not because conservatives are arguing the issues and fighting back. It is the communist-Leftist policies and agenda that are destroying America.

These are black and white issues. There is no virtue in the middle ground and compromise. Allowing a "moderate" amount of abortion, transgender madness, and infringement of constitutional rights is not the right way to go about it.

And if someone is homosexual or wants to have an abortion or a sex change it is there right as well. Maybe you're not crazy. Maybe you're just a judgmental, bigot, who thinks he is high and mighty over anyone else. Being a homosexual, having an abortion or having a sex change don't infringe on anyone's constitutional rights.

I simply follow God.

Maybe God is a "judgmental bigot" because He condemns abortion, homosexuality, and the transgender agenda.

And Leftists reject and hate God because they gleefully embrace abominations such as child murder, Sodomy, and transgender madness.

I'm a God fearing man but your attitude and views are the reason many aren't. You're a joke man and I pray you don't have kids because if you do and they turned out to be homosexuals, I would feel really bad for them because of you. Back to talking to yourself. I'm done entertaining you and your holier then thou attitude.
GuerrillaPack
RunsWithWolves26 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

PackFansXL said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

PackFansXL said:

I simply follow God.

I'm a God fearing man but your attitude and views are the reason many aren't. You're a joke man and I pray you don't have kids because if you do and they turned out to be homosexuals, I would feel really bad for them because of you. Back to talking to yourself. I'm done entertaining you and your holier then thou attitude.

To fear God is to humble yourself and agree with Him and obey His Law. God clearly condemns homosexuality, and actually requires the death penalty for it.

Are you smarter than God to disagree with Him, and defend homosexuality? Do you claim to be holier and more just than God?

Who is REALLY trying to be "holier than thou" here?

I'm humbling myself before God on these matters. Not spitting in His face and claiming to know better than Him.

Yes, I consider myself "holier" than degenerate trash like Beto and Demonrats who go around defending the murder of newborn children. But I'm not pretending to be holier than God.
RunsWithWolves26
GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

PackFansXL said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

PackFansXL said:

I simply follow God.

To fear God is to humble yourself and agree with Him and obey His Law. God clearly condemns homosexuality, and actually requires the death penalty for it.

Are you smarter than God to disagree with Him, and defend homosexuality? Do you claim to be holier and more just than God?

Who is REALLY trying to be "holier than thou" here?

I'm humbling myself before God on these matters. Not spitting in His face and claiming to know better than Him.

Yes, I consider myself "holier" than degenerate trash like Beto and Demonrats who go around defending the murder of newborn children. But I'm not pretending to be holier than God.

God bless you. Lord knows you need it. Have a good night buddy. Enjoy your entertainment.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.