Baseball vs East Carolina 4/24:6pm CANCELLED

9,228 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Gopack80
wolfpack1437
How long do you want to ignore this user?
wilmwolf80 said:

FWIW, UNC has cancelled their game for today.
I think everything West of Raleigh has gotten more rain than Raleigh. Doesn't mean we won't cancel but that's what the rainfall totals show
wolfpack1437
CANCELLED. No make-up scheduled
Glasswolf
wolfpack1437 said:

CANCELLED. No make-up scheduled
NC State Athletics
17 mins
NC State Baseball Weather Update:
Tonight's game against ECU has been CANCELLED due to inclement weather.
No make-up date will be scheduled. Fans may exchange the ticket to the game for another home game this season, subject to availability. Fans can contact the NC State Ticket Office at (919) 865-1510 with questions about ticket exchanges or email TicketOffice@ncsu.edu.
WolfQuacker
Pie-Rats already talking smack. Really wish we'd play a makeup and punch them in the damn mouth. They handle the smallest bit of success so poorly when it comes to us and other ACC teams.
EthanBarry
Staff
WolfQuacker said:

Pie-Rats already talking smack. Really wish we'd play a makeup and punch them in the damn mouth. They handle the smallest bit of success so poorly when it comes to us and other ACC teams.
Makeup seems unlikely. It sucks but there's no way we should play the game tomorrow. That'd be incredibly dumb with the pitching situation and the upcoming weekend. Don't want to have to play five games next week either. Fate has a funny way of working out, I bet we see them down the line, probably in supers, maybe in Omaha. Let 'em talk though. It's all they've got. Our guys wanted to play I'm sure but we have to make these decisions with our head and not our heart
wilmwolf
I find it hard to think of something that I care about less than what ECU fans think. No game works out better for both of us, as we both have big series this weekend. Odds of seeing them in the postseason is high anyway.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
Gopack80
I know we often act the same way toward UNC, but that is one fanbase eat up with Little Brother Syndrome. There is no common sense when it comes to that bunch.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.