ACC Tournament in Charlotte (Pack9 Eliminated)

34,694 Views | 374 Replies | Last: 19 days ago by toddl
Slobbering_Wolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I want a high scoring extra inning bullpen burning game with VT coming out on top
wilmwolf
A big flaw of college baseball replay is that they don't evaluate every aspect of the play once they go in to review.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
wilmwolf
VT falling apart
Slobbering_Wolf
wilmwolf said:

VT falling apart

Just need them to punch back to keep pressure on duke
ClePack
Man ***. Damn
JacksonWilliford
That slide attempt was something.
Why not us?

Follow me on twitter: @fj_williford
Borowolf10
I'm so damaged as a Wolfpack fan that when announcers say nice things about us, I subconsciously feel like they are being patronizing lol. I have to remind myself that they actually think we are good.
ClePack
Looks like it'll be duke
wilmwolf
Nothing real positive coming from this for us. Duke going to their closer, but they have a day off before playing again, so he could be available against us. I'd prefer our first game to be the meaningful game, but just go win.
Tomas93
At least their best closer threw about 45 pitches. Wish they would have burned even more arms but that is better than nothing.
Alex Gee
Staff
We plated 7 on Charlie B in 1.2 innings. Duke doesn't scare me in the slightest.
Rob McLamb
Staff
Alex Gee said:

We plated 7 on Charlie B in 1.2 innings. Duke doesn't scare me in the slightest.
Why should NC State be afraid of anyone or any team? I cannot think of a reason. Heck, the two teams that swept the Wolfpack were eliminated on the first day.

Three games after Virginia Tech, one at a time.
Twitter: @RobMcLamb
Wolfer79
Atlantic Coast Conference Baseball Tournament
Pool Play
Round Robin, Truist Field, Charlotte, NC
Virginia vs. Georgia Tech ACC Network, 11 a.m.
Pittsburgh vs. Wake Forest ACC Network, 3 p.m.
North Carolina State vs. Virginia Tech ACC Network, 7 p.m.
wolf howl
Is there anything going on around Truist for fans prior to the game? Trying to determine what time for us to head down to CLT for the 7pm game.
PossumJenkins
wolf howl said:

Is there anything going on around Truist for fans prior to the game? Trying to determine what time for us to head down to CLT for the 7pm game.
Not really anything going on around the stadium specific to the tourney. They opened a bar called the Paper mill attached to the stadium and Graham Street Pub is solid right there...if you're looking for a beverage to partake in.
Wolfer79
wolf howl said:

wolf howl
PossumJenkins said:

wolf howl said:

Not really anything going on around the stadium specific to the tourney. They opened a bar called the Paper mill attached to the stadium and Graham Street Pub is solid right there...if you're looking for a beverage to partake in.
Gotcha. Wasn't sure if the league had something sponsored at the park or not maybe, oh well. Did see the tweet from the Wolfpack Club on where they'll be at so will make our way over there. My son's first ACC baseball tourney game so might get there a little early just to meander around anyways.
packer_07
Confusing why UVa would go with blanco in the meaningless game against GT just to run rule
gabeezzell04
Wow they threw Blanco? How long did he go
Rob McLamb
Staff
gabeezzell04 said:

Wow they threw Blanco? How long did he go

Six innings
Twitter: @RobMcLamb
tau06
packer_07 said:

Confusing why UVa would go with blanco in the meaningless game against GT just to run rule
Don't care about winning and trying to get him max rest before regionals?
PossumJenkins
wolf howl said:

PossumJenkins said:

wolf howl said:

Gotcha. Wasn't sure if the league had something sponsored at the park or not maybe, oh well. Did see the tweet from the Wolfpack Club on where they'll be at so will make our way over there. My son's first ACC baseball tourney game so might get there a little early just to meander around anyways.
Romare Bearden park next door is a great place to hang out (during the day anyway). But when I took the dog for a walk yesterday and walked by, no fanzone or anything like that. Did see AMak, D Smith and Dom walking out of the 3pm game and gave em a Go Pack however
WPNfamily
I don't know about you guys but I am pumped about a cold beer and live baseball tonight! My wife has even decided to be my date tonight. Pumped is an underSTATEment!
pack2010
trending towards a chase burns vs UNC game for a spot in the semis. would be great TV (dislike for both parties aside)
CLTWolf
WPNfamily said:

I don't know about you guys but I am pumped about a cold beer and live baseball tonight! My wife has even decided to be my date tonight. Pumped is an underSTATEment!

Just parked and about to walk in. I'm pretty damn excited myself.
*Wolfpack Baseball - 2021 *NCAA COLLEGE WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!
*Congrats to the 10 win 2021 Wolfpack football team!
pack2010
Marohn on the mound tonight
Glasswolf
SportManagementEngineer
Interesting. No changes to the lineup, thought at the very least you give Cozart a break behind the plate and have him DH.
Twitter: @JJwith2Jays
wolf howl
Welp, home side is indeed first base side. Lol Hopefully home side ends up being everywhere in the park though.
Glasswolf
Let's do this!
wilmwolf
This is really this guy's windup? Like I have to watch this all game?
Wbtaylor
Why are we throwing Mahron?
ClePack
Wbtaylor said:

Why are we throwing Mahron?

Not sure when else he'd have been thrown if not today
wilmwolf
Is this Street behind the plate?
JacksonWilliford
I would have preferred not throwing Marohn tonight, but I'm going to trust the hall of fame coach here
Why not us?

Follow me on twitter: @fj_williford

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.