#Pack9 (22-16, 12-9) vs Ball State 4/26-28 (W10-2) (W9-3) (W11-3)

5,098 Views | 74 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by Alex Gee
Alex Gee
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Glasswolf said:

Alex Gee said:

Just nasty from Dudan
And now he can't find the strike zone.

Both walks on 3-2. I think they realized the only shot they had was to not swing lol
CackalackRunner
11-3 win, series sweep. Finally a Sunday win!

StateFan2001
Good to get a no drama sweep this weekend.
Btw, watched Oregon and Oregon St last night. Man pitching was on a different level.
pantherpack
Tomas93 said:

I just checked the season cumulative stats out of curiosity and they were lower as far as where we rank in conference than I expected given my perception of how this season has been going. We have put together some impressive series wins, but our team ERA is at the bottom of the ACC (13 out of 14) and our team batting percentage is near the bottom too. The numbers are not what you would expect for a team still in the fight to host a regional. I think the pitching numbers might be skewed because we have had some really rough Sunday losses giving up more than 12 runs in the third game of the series 4 times this season. Losing Whitaker seems to have really hurt us. We have only won a couple of sunday games all season by my count. Hoping we take care of business today and get a sweep and break that trend.
Definitely think our numbers are skewed due to Tuesday and Sunday performances. Thankfully our Game 1 & 2 of weekend series have put us into a position that we're still in the regional host conversation. Everything is still in front of us to claim.
Alex Gee
Staff
pantherpack said:

Tomas93 said:

I just checked the season cumulative stats out of curiosity and they were lower as far as where we rank in conference than I expected given my perception of how this season has been going. We have put together some impressive series wins, but our team ERA is at the bottom of the ACC (13 out of 14) and our team batting percentage is near the bottom too. The numbers are not what you would expect for a team still in the fight to host a regional. I think the pitching numbers might be skewed because we have had some really rough Sunday losses giving up more than 12 runs in the third game of the series 4 times this season. Losing Whitaker seems to have really hurt us. We have only won a couple of sunday games all season by my count. Hoping we take care of business today and get a sweep and break that trend.
Definitely think our numbers are skewed due to Tuesday and Sunday performances. Thankfully our Game 1 & 2 of weekend series have put us into a position that we're still in the regional host conversation. Everything is still in front of us to claim.
Had a really productive bye week as far as hosting is concerned also. RPI jumped to 20.

UVA: 15
WFU: 16
Duke: 19

ND, GT, and BC have put themselves on the cusp of the bubble as of late. I think 5 wins comfortably gets a host. 4 might if we take 2 from FSU & 2 from WFU.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.