#Pack9 (22-15, 12-9) @ East Carolina 4/23 (6-10 loss)

6,418 Views | 108 Replies | Last: 13 days ago by Wolfer79
wilmwolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
sharpman1017 said:

Just a heads up, somebody is screenshotting this forum and sending it to an ecu fan. I've seen 2-3 tweets from an ecu account tweeting out screenshots from this board

For some reason, this board is one of the free boards on IPS, so anyone can see the posts. They could just sign up here and talk ball if they wanted
Honestly, of the things I've posted on here over the years, for them to care about that one is pretty dumb. The fact remains, their highest attended game ever was a mid week against us, that really doesn't need further discussion. I've also been very complementary of their squad this season, they're really good.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
sharpman1017
wilmwolf said:

sharpman1017 said:

Just a heads up, somebody is screenshotting this forum and sending it to an ecu fan. I've seen 2-3 tweets from an ecu account tweeting out screenshots from this board

For some reason, this board is one of the free boards on IPS, so anyone can see the posts. They could just sign up here and talk ball if they wanted
Honestly, of the things I've posted on here over the years, for them to care about that one is pretty dumb. The fact remains, their highest attended game ever was a mid week against us, that really doesn't need further discussion. I've also been very complementary of their squad this season, they're really good.
didn't realize this part was free. Just wanted to give yall the heads up is all. It was pretty dumb though, agreed
Alex Gee
Staff
sharpman1017 said:

wilmwolf said:

sharpman1017 said:

didn't realize this part was free. Just wanted to give yall the heads up is all. It was pretty dumb though, agreed

I haven't seen what you're talking about, but can only imagine it's from an awesome anonymous account with less than 200-250 followers just firing off tweets into the abyss lol. We all know the type, ha.

I'll spend as much time thinking about this going forward as ECU's program has in Omaha
Wolfer79
sharpman1017 said:

As long as it is not the Message Board Genius twitter account, we are ok. The stuff there is funny if it is not you.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.