NC State Baseball Celebration - Thurs, Jan 18

3,333 Views | 30 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by JCooke93
OnePackNILChris
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Good afternoon IPS! Sharing this here before we go live in a couple of hours...

LINK: https://onecau.se/pack9

We are proud to announce the Inaugural NC State Baseball Celebration will be Thursday, January 18 at NC State's McKimmon Center!

Join us as we honor the return of the 2021 College World Series team, with appearances from current and former Pack Pros, as well as players and coaches of the 2024 #Pack9.

All proceeds from the evening will go directly to support NIL activities for NC State Baseball players.

Ticket options begin at $100 and sponsorship opportunities begin at $2,500. Contact me directly if you have questions!

https://onecau.se/pack9

GO PACK!
JCooke93
Let's Goooo
Wolfer79
Grad94
BTTT
Wolfer79
JCooke93
Can't wait
FlockaWolf
Wolfer79 said:

I see an auction for Chipper Jones' personal seats at Truist field, what's the connection there?
cmball3
FlockaWolf said:

Wolfer79 said:

I see an auction for Chipper Jones' personal seats at Truist field, what's the connection there?
[url=https://twitter.com/RealCJ10/status/1024074532301275138?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1024074532301275138%7Ctwgr%5Ee78f445f4f56fcde4092b21d47593408c79df779%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.backingthepack.com%2Fnc-state-baseball%2F2018%2F7%2F31%2F17635754%2Fclint-chrysler-chipper-jones-nc-state-baseball][/url]
New NC State pitching coach Clint Chrysler is Chipper Jones-approved - Backing The Pack

Friends with Clint
CardiacPack
Any chance we see Trea or Rodon?
JCooke93
50/50
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Redwolf55
Anyone have any info on how the event went? How much was raised for Pack9?
ncst8wlfpck5
$26,600.00

A great night for Wolfpack baseball!!!
I40Wolf
Any talk about Phase 2?
carterpack
The event was great the $26K was just through silent auctions. Coach got up and talked, members of the 21 team spoke about how that situation went down and how they had to deal with. I believe there was roughly 20 members of that team in attendance and some had to play trains, planes, and automobiles just to get there. Members of this years team got up and spoke and they are fired up ready to go. We had Cozart at our table he's a leader, is focused, and wants to win bad. He told us they are very healthy going into the season which last season they weren't.
Coach's view on NIL is not to pay the player for skills but to make sure they are taken care for everyday needs. He told the story of a player who was driving 40 minutes from home each day since he did t have money for room and board and how the collective stepped up to help that player out. Overall a great event and looking forward to the season.
CardiacPack
No mention of stadium enhancements.

I think we could have potentially done a better job advertising the silent auction. I know several folks at my table were paying attention to the presentations and missed the ending of the auctions. Those around me were willing to bid a bit more than what several of the items closed at.

Overall great event!
JCooke93
Last night was awesome
Wolfer79
JCooke93
I would go again and it was awesome to see everyone back together again
metcalfmafia
CardiacPack said:

I think we could have potentially done a better job advertising the silent auction. I know several folks at my table were paying attention to the presentations and missed the ending of the auctions. Those around me were willing to bid a bit more than what several of the items closed at.

Overall great event!
Would love to hear an update on them if anyone has one.
Wolfer79
metcalfmafia said:

CardiacPack said:

Overall great event!

Avent is scheduled to speak at Raleigh Sports Club soon. If I can attend, I will try to ask that question.
metcalfmafia
Wolfer79 said:

metcalfmafia said:

CardiacPack said:

Overall great event!

Avent is scheduled to speak at Raleigh Sports Club soon. If I can attend, I will try to ask that question.
Us 3rd base line folks want our bar we were promised!
Wolfer79
metcalfmafia said:

Wolfer79 said:

metcalfmafia said:

CardiacPack said:

Overall great event!

Us 3rd base line folks want our bar we were promised!

Understandable
carterpack
when Cozart was sitting with us i asked him, he didn't really have answer just said it was delayed for some reason and he thought that they would start work this upcoming summer.
CardiacPack
Heard there were issues with the sewer line that needs to be moved and the creek behind the stadium is making that difficult.
Wolfer79
JCooke93
Other reason should have moved ugh
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.