Tommy White Update?

2,047 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Pocketflask
86wolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Any update on Tommy's injury?
livewolf
Need one on Tony too!
wilmwolf
Andrew said on the broadcast that it wasn't expected to be serious and they were holding him out as a precaution. He wasn't wearing any slings or braces. And he's sounding the siren at the Canes game tonight. So I think he's probably fine. As to Tony, my sources had nothing.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
TraCha4
rangerA
Heard this week that he is expected to go at DH on Friday, assuming he's able to hit tomorrow
Sunshineman
Sure could use him this weekend, need a sweep
wilmwolf
Shoulder looks fine sounding the siren.
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
using injured arm

Sunshineman
wilmwolf80 said:

Shoulder looks fine sounding the siren.
Same method they use in the therapy for shoulder injuries , cranking the wheel thing
Glasswolf
OMG, I can't believe they let him play 1st base. 3rd base, DH or sound that stupid hockey siren/warning. What is Avent thinking?
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

wilmwolf
Glasswolf said:

OMG, I can't believe they let him play 1st base. 3rd base, DH or sound that stupid hockey siren/warning. What is Avent thinking?

I heard that before the game he was fielding ground balls on the ice, in skates, blindfolded, while juggling knives. Fire Avent!
CLTWolf
wilmwolf80 said:

Glasswolf said:

I heard that before the game he was fielding ground balls on the ice, in skates, blindfolded, while juggling knives. Fire Avent!
hilarious!
*Wolfpack Baseball - 2021 *NCAA COLLEGE WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!
*Congrats to the 10 win 2021 Wolfpack football team!
Steve Videtich
wilmwolf80 said:

Glasswolf said:

Okay, now you're just being ridiculous!
Scwuffpak
wilmwolf80 said:

Glasswolf said:

Why was he fielding ground balls? That just seems ridiculous.
Wolfer79
wilmwolf80 said:

Glasswolf said:

you left out the running chainsaws, reports they were not flaming
Wolfer79
Avent on Packer & Durham

White took swings off tee on Wednesday

Looked good at practice yesterday
Pocketflask
wilmwolf80 said:

Glasswolf said:

he wasn't wearing a mask either. didn't we learn anything from the 2021 CWS?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.