Pack 9 Recruiting

170,594 Views | 728 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by ClePack
CLTWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Gupton is moving in that video!
*Wolfpack Baseball - 2021 *NCAA COLLEGE WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!
*Congrats to the 10 win 2021 Wolfpack football team!
DecaturWolf
After this gut punch in Omaha, who do we have coming back. I realize baseball is not women's basketball, but any chance we get people expected to leave to come back and get done what was taken from them.
metcalfmafia
CLTWolf
metcalfmafia said:

Smooth as a baby butt. I assume he'll never see college either.
CLTWolf

Apparently decommitted from Hawaii. 2023 kid
pack2010
CLTWolf said:

Apparently decommitted from Hawaii. 2023 kid

A lefty who hasn't started his junior year and is up to 89 already? Im in. Seems like he really took off this year. Top 160 overall player from PBR

COOPER CONSIGLIO LHP / EAST LAKE, FL / 2023
Rankings STATERANK: 25 / POS: 3 OVERALLRANK: 159 / POS: 22
Consiglio, a Hawaii recruit, has seen significant velocity gains over the past year which has only served to help boost his advanced pitchability and overall arsenal. Lean and wiry-athletic, the fastball has been up to 89 mph this spring as with some arm side life, and he exhibits intent to work it to all quadrants. The breaking ball takes 1/7 shape with depth and multi-tier break, and the changeup profiles well off the fastball giving him a true three-pitch mix.
Redwolf55
With the MLB draft in the next 2 weeks. Can we get an updated list of next year's class both HS and Transfers. Also maybe the ones that would be drafted in top 10 rounds?
wilmwolf
That info is mostly in the start of the thread titled "Next Season" below this one.The post from CLT lays it out well.

Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
Wolfer79
I take this as Mr. Watson will not be attending NC State

JCooke93
Nope
Wolfer79
gopack_83
Do they ever adjust the incoming class rankings by taking off the guys who signed for the draft and only including those who are making it to campus?

I just didn't know if certain class rankings were inflated by signing top guys who never were making it to campus and wouldn't be an accurate indicator of what a team was getting.
braz213
I assume Robert Evans is highly ranked and we will have to worry about being drafted. Anyone know his ranking?
rwwalsh
braz213 said:

I assume Robert Evans is highly ranked and we will have to worry about being drafted. Anyone know his ranking?
Don't have specifics but PG usually ranks them on this page by their overall rank so looks like he's our number 4 recruit for next year.

North Carolina State - Perfect Game Baseball Player College Commitments
pack2010
Literal world class speed. He's on the k. Watson track though. Likely a high draft pick next year and is exploding

pack2010
braz213 said:

He's #244 overall as of now. But a lefty throwing low-mid 90s is always a draft risk
SniderFC
pack2010 said:

Literal world class speed. He's on the k. Watson track though. Likely a high draft pick next year and is exploding

Sheesh that kid is moving!!

For reference (after a quick google search) Trea Turners 60 time was around 6.25
metcalfmafia
Damnit Gupton. You can be fast but not THAT fast. Slow down so we can sign you
JCooke93
Hahaha
Bcwhitl2
Imagine being the unlucky guy getting paired up to run beside him there
tau06
pack2010 said:

Insane!
JCooke93
Lost Zane brokman he just decommitted
CLTWolf
JCooke93 said:

Lost Zane brokman he just decommitted

2023 kid
Borowolf10
SniderFC said:

pack2010 said:

Sheesh that kid is moving!!

For reference (after a quick google search) Trea Turners 60 time was around 6.25

Michael come tryout for football.
JCooke93
Yup
pack2010
just a mini FYI, but Gupton has a brother playing at Wake Tech. Hit .431 this year with 18 stolen bases in 23 games and has 6.2-6.3 60 speed, per twitter. .566 OBP and .724 slugging

Listed at 5'10, 175 lbs playing OF. Wonder if we take a look at him.
pack2010
2025 pitcher Sam Cozart commits to Mississippi State. He's listed as the top player in the country for his class, so not likely to make it on campus, but just a FYI considering the family ties and being from the state
CLTWolf

Kinda thought this might happen. Goes to the same JUCO that Bryce Harper went to. Put up some good numbers this year as well. Don't know a ton about his defensive ability though.

Not sure what it tells us about Luca or Tucker Mitchell.

*he's got a twin brother that pitches for Oklahoma. I believe the brother has been pitching at the Cape this summer.
JCooke93
He has
pack2010
CLTWolf said:

Kinda thought this might happen. Goes to the same JUCO that Bryce Harper went to. Put up some good numbers this year as well. Don't know a ton about his defensive ability though.

*he's got a twin brother that pitches for Oklahoma. I believe the brother has been pitching at the Cape this summer.

This kid on campus for this year? Aka like a month?
CLTWolf
pack2010 said:

CLTWolf said:

Yeah, I believe so. He's playing for the Frederick Keys in the MLB Draft League this summer. He started out at UNLV as a FR in 2019, COVID 2020 and then played this year at the College of Southern Nevada.

https://csncoyotes.com/sports/baseball/roster/jacob-godman/1053
pack2010
CLTWolf said:

pack2010 said:

CLTWolf said:

Yeah, I believe so. He's playing for the Frederick Keys in the MLB Draft League this summer. He started out at UNLV as a FR in 2019, COVID 2020 and then played this year at the College of Southern Nevada.

Yeah saw he was a couple years out of HS, but a take this late is surprising. Worst case is we lose tresh and Mitchell and this guy and cozart battle it out. Best case is he's a depth guy with tresh back
JCooke93
Awesome
Packsd14me
pack2010 said:

CLTWolf said:

pack2010 said:

CLTWolf said:

Yeah saw he was a couple years out of HS, but a take this late is surprising. Worst case is we lose tresh and Mitchell and this guy and cozart battle it out. Best case is he's a depth guy with tresh back
I feel like you need to have 3 catchers so it's not that alarming but it does seem like the staff thinks one or both may not be around for next season.
wolfpack1437
Word on TOS that Tresh will probably sign??

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.