We've got a HUGE tailgating announcement coming

1,273 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Steve Williams
Steve Williams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Savage Wolves has been hard at work putting together a monster tailgate for the upcoming season. We've got a great location, the Wolfpack's top tailgating chef and we're now just putting the final touches on it. We'll have giveaways, current and former athletes, games, Savage Wolves vodka and so much more!!! Can't wait to see all of you at the Western Carolina game.
Glasswolf
Steve Williams said:

Savage Wolves has been hard at work putting together a monster tailgate for the upcoming season. We've got a great location, the Wolfpack's top tailgating chef and we're now just putting the final touches on it. We'll have giveaways, current and former athletes, games, Savage Wolves vodka and so much more!!! Can't wait to see all of you at the Western Carolina game.

Looking forward to it. This will be my sons first game in 6 years!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em. Jim Valvano.

Hersh
Very cool. See everyone on Thursday.
Paintitred
Count me and my crew IN!
Packamylase
Wish I could be there!
Wlfpk81
i have no idea where this is going to be but with the importance of the collective, it should have taken over at least half of the fan zone area. that is prime real estate and id rather have an offensive line over more koozies.
Steve Williams
Staff
Wlfpk81 said:

i have no idea where this is going to be but with the importance of the collective, it should have taken over at least half of the fan zone area. that is prime real estate and id rather have an offensive line over more koozies.
Our location

ScreamingEagle
Can we come hang out in the parking lot if we don't have tickets?
Steve Williams
Staff

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.