Savage Wolves Vodka coming soon!

1,097 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 13 days ago by thewuf
Steve Williams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Very important, Please hit the tweet and let us know where you'd like this to be available.

WPNfamily
Please send it to some friends as well! Thanks guys for your help with this. It is meaningful to where all it will be released.
Colonel Armstrong
Are you guys going to put out the list of locations where this will be stocked? I'd love some bottles sent to the Apex/Cary ABC stores
Steve Williams
Staff
Colonel Armstrong said:

Are you guys going to put out the list of locations where this will be stocked? I'd love some bottles sent to the Apex/Cary ABC stores
If you're on Twitter, please add that to the tweet above. We specifically tagged the wake county abc account so they'd see it. I didn't mention but a portion of all sales gets donated back to the collective.
Colonel Armstrong
I wish I could Steve but I'm twitterless
TheStorm
I need to get a case of that stuff, so that I can hand out bottles to my friends as gifts...
Paniconpack
Yes can I purchase a case online anywhere?
justaguy
Day drinking to support a good cause!
Steve Williams
Staff
Paniconpack said:

Yes can I purchase a case online anywhere?
If you live out of state you will be able to order online.
Redwolf55
For anyone that has a favorite hang out or cheers style bar. Make sure to show them(owner or bar manager) so they can order through their ABC as well. Will help increase sales and get the word out.
Steve Williams
Staff
Redwolf55 said:

For anyone that has a favorite hang out or cheers style bar. Make sure to show them(owner or bar manager) so they can order through their ABC as well. Will help increase sales and get the word out.

This is a great point.
Nairo
Need to white label and hawk some of that weed vodka they're selling at this dispensaries now. It's great. We'd print money for the collective.
thewuf
Passed it along to my brother who owns a bar in Atlantic Beach. He said he knows the guys at Social House and will stock some.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.