Story Poster
NC State Football

Inside Pack Sports Welcomes Steve Williams To The Team

February 9, 2018

Today is a great day for Inside Pack Sports.

We're thrilled to announce long-time NC State football recruiting analyst Steve Williams has decided to join our team at Inside Pack Sports, where he will continue to focus on covering Wolfpack football recruiting.

"I'm really excited that Steve has chosen to come on board with us at IPS," Inside Pack Sports owner James Henderson stated.  "We've been great friends for several years, and I know he shares the same vision we have in terms of producing quality premium content that can be delivered on an outstanding platform."

"I told James if I was going to develop my own website to cover NC State sports, it would look just like this," Steve Williams said of Inside Pack Sports.  "This site is first class. I love the simple, clean look of it. It's easy on the eyes and is a great vehicle to deliver information." 

Williams has covered NC State football recruiting for over 20 years, and James and Steve  worked together for 12 years at a different media outlet.  The goal is simple... to make Inside Pack Sports the go-to website for PREMIUM information on NC State.

"We have already started discussions on a new focus for IPS going forward," Henderson stated.  "If you want quality insider information that you can trust is accurate, Inside Pack Sports is the place for you." 

"We talked last night about the future of IPS and both of us have the exact same vision for what we want this site to be," Williams added.  "We feel the site should be premium-content driven."

Williams will officially start contributing content on March 1st but will be posting from time-to-time on our premium forums.  Stay tuned for new features, insider tidbits, and much more!

Get Inside!

Discussion from...

Inside Pack Sports Welcomes Steve Williams To The Team

7,129 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by cdubpackfan
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Awesome. I love the work you guys are doing at Inside Pack Sports.

The switch over at Scout/PackPride to 247 seems to have diminished the quality of the free message board over there (with fewer people posting, etc). They also ban too many people and make it difficult to create an account and post there. I tried creating an account, and couldn't figure out how to get the account operational and get on the message boards. Maybe IPS can also become the destination for a free message board for NC State fans.

DiverDownBrian
The band is back together.

Now all we need is cltpack, shewolf and Choppo.
James Henderson
Staff
GuerrillaPack said:

The switch over at Scout/PackPride to 247 seems to have diminished the quality of the free message board over there (with fewer people posting, etc). They also ban too many people and make it difficult to create an account and post there. I tried creating an account, and couldn't figure out how to get the account operational and get on the message boards. Maybe IPS can also become the destination for a free message board for NC State fans.

Get those folks over here, even if it's on the free board.
Glasswolf
James Henderson said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Get those folks over here, even if it's on the free board.
Free board needs traffic. Water Cooler is = to the BY.
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

mroll
Welcome Steve! Glad you and James are back together!

jwpack
Welcome aboard Steve, I am really happy that you have decided to be a part of ips, it is way better than the 247 board. 247 has totally messed up the old scout board that you & James built up. You will only add to the success of ips with all your experience & knowledge.
cdubpackfan
Great news, will be switching over soon
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.