NCAAT tennis singles & doubles 5/21-25

4,014 Views | 56 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by Wolfer79
78wilsonpack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GuerrillaPack said:

Rajecki coming up in a few minutes on Court #2. Free stream here to watch live:

https://web.track.tennis/#/@public-9_6Kj2oq6bg/@public-9_6Kj2oq6bg/evt-7h1QBaGHGiE
I appreciate you sending this yesterday as I peeked in during the match.

If you have the link for today, it would be greatly appreciated.
GuerrillaPack
78wilsonpack said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Rajecki coming up in a few minutes on Court #2. Free stream here to watch live:

https://web.track.tennis/#/@public-9_6Kj2oq6bg/@public-9_6Kj2oq6bg/evt-7h1QBaGHGiE
I appreciate you sending this yesterday as I peeked in during the match.

If you have the link for today, it would be greatly appreciated.
No problem.

Rajecki will be on Court 1 for her match today. They are warming up right now, and will be starting around 11:10 am EST.

Here is link for the live streams. To update the live stream links (for the following days), click on the "OSU" logo (hyperlink) at the top of the stream page and it will re-direct you to a page with all of the current streams and past recordings.

https://web.track.tennis/#/@public-9_6Kj2oq6bg/@public-9_6Kj2oq6bg/evt-OaC9rs8YMO0
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
78wilsonpack
Takes first set 6-3
GuerrillaPack
Rajecki wins 6-3, 7-5 and moves to the Final Four of the singles tournament. She played very well.

The girl from Georgia was good. But she was more of a pusher (just getting balls back), and didn't make many errors. Rajecki had a better serve, and was having to hit winners all over the place in order to win points.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Wolfer79
GuerrillaPack said:

Rajecki wins 6-3, 7-5 and moves to the Final Four of the singles tournament. She played very well.

The girl from Georgia was good. But she was more of a pusher (just getting balls back), and didn't make many errors. Rajecki had a better serve, and was having to hit winners all over the place in order to win points.

Wild 2nd set
8 breaks in 12 games
Wolfer79
GuerrillaPack said:

Lopate, Georgia, beats Mohr, Vanderbilt 4-6, 6-4, 7-5 and will play Rajecki on Friday in semifinal
GuerrillaPack
Wolfer79 said:

Lopate, Georgia, beats Mohr, Vanderbilt 4-6, 6-4, 7-5 and will play Rajecki on Friday in semifinal
This Anastasiia Lopata, a Ukrainian, played #4 singles all year for Georgia. She was outside the top 16 seeds at this tournament. I'm no historian on women's college tennis, but that seems incredible for the #4 singles player on a team to make it to the singles semifinals at the NCAA. She must be having the run of her life. I like Rajecki's chances to win and make it to the final.
Wolfer79
May 24
Semifinal
1130am
Not sure if time is local or EDT
Rajecki vs Lopata
GuerrillaPack
Rajecki's semifinal match is at 12:30 EST

Her opponent apparently had an NCAA singles ranking of #70 prior to this tournament.

78wilsonpack
I'd love to watch if you could possibly post the link again. Thanks a lot - I appreciate it
Wolfer79
Men' matches still going on, not sure about 1230 start
GuerrillaPack
78wilsonpack said:

I'd love to watch if you could possibly post the link again. Thanks a lot - I appreciate it
Streams here:
https://web.track.tennis/#/@public-9_6Kj2oq6bg/@public-9_6Kj2oq6bg/evt-I2tWE2G3pa8

As Wolfer mentioned, the men's semifinals are still going on (on Courts 1 and 5) and it looks like they must be planning to play the women's semifinals on the same two courts. They have guys sitting in chairs calling the lines. So that must be the reason why they are going to play the women's semifinals after the men's are over -- so they can utilize all these linesmen.

I assume that once the women's matches start they will also be playing on Courts 1 and 5.

GuerrillaPack
The men's semifinal match on Court 5 ended about 5 minutes ago, and at the top of the Court 5 stream it is showing Rajecki and Lopata as playing on that court, and I see Rajecki and the other player now coming to the court to warm up.

Looking ahead to a potential final, Rajecki has played both Alex Noel and Mary Stoiana this season. She beat Stoiana (the #1 ranked player) 6-4, 6-2 back in September 2023 and beat Noel 3-6, 6-4, 6-0 in April 2024.
Wolfer79
GuerrillaPack said:

The men's semifinal match on Court 5 ended about 5 minutes ago, and at the top of the Court 5 stream it is showing Rajecki and Lopata as playing on that court, and I see Rajecki and the other player now coming to the court to warm up.

Looking ahead to a potential final, Rajecki has played both Alex Noel and Mary Stoiana this season. She beat Stoiana (the #1 ranked player) 6-4, 6-2 back in September 2023 and beat Noel 3-6, 6-4, 6-0 in April 2024.

Live stats has Rajecki/Lopata match in 1st game
Wolfer79
Wolfer79 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Lopata wins 1st set 6-4
Wolfer79
Wolfer79 said:

Wolfer79 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Lopata wins 1st set 6-4

Rajecki serving to stay in match
4-6, 3-5
Wolfer79
Wolfer79 said:

Wolfer79 said:

Wolfer79 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Lopata wins 1st set 6-4

4-6, 3-5

Rajecki holds
Lopata serving for match
Wolfer79
Wolfer79 said:

Wolfer79 said:

Wolfer79 said:

Wolfer79 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Lopata wins 1st set 6-4

4-6, 3-5

Rajecki holds
Lopata serving for match

Rajecki breaks
4-6, 5-5
Wolfer79
Wolfer79 said:

Wolfer79 said:

Wolfer79 said:

Wolfer79 said:

Wolfer79 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Lopata wins 1st set 6-4

4-6, 3-5

Rajecki holds
Lopata serving for match

Rajecki breaks
4-6, 5-5

4 double faults by Rajecki
Lopata serving for match
4-6, 5-6
Wolfer79
Wolfer79 said:

Wolfer79 said:

Wolfer79 said:

Wolfer79 said:

Wolfer79 said:

Wolfer79 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Lopata wins 1st set 6-4

4-6, 3-5

Rajecki holds
Lopata serving for match

Rajecki breaks
4-6, 5-5

4 double faults by Rajecki
Lopata serving for match
4-6, 5-6

Lopata wins 6-4, 7-5
BreakPoint
Four doubles in one game? Painful…but glad to know it happens to UTR 11's and not just me!!
Wolfer79
GuerrillaPack said:

Noel beat Lopata for individual championship 4-6. 7-5, 6-3
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.