WAR DAMN WOLFPACK!!!

364 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by 78wilsonpack
Freemanjiro
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Lifelong born ('70) and raised Auburn Tiger here. I had to sign up, create a free account (sorry,, love ya'll but not enough (yet) to pay for a sub. What a spectacular run and YUGE congrats to finish the job vs. unc today. BEST TOURNEY RUN I have seen in 54 years, NEXT ONLY to AU's 4 game stretch to win the SEC in 2018-19 and make it to the Final Foul before uva non-call double-dribbled us out of the Finals in the final seconds. . So, extra, extra kudos and congrats and thanks for fricking them up this year. I love your team, your guts, I have learned who your players are and how they play. Would love to meet up as late in the Big Dance as possible. Again, very, very well deserved congrats for making history. This AU Tiger is now a Wolfpack fam. WD 'Pack!
GuerrillaPack
Thx man! I always pull for Auburn in the SEC!! We are kindred spirits fighting evil empires (Alabama/unc-CHeat).
Freemanjiro
GuerrillaPack said:

Thx man! I always pull for Auburn in the SEC!! We are kindred spirits fighting evil empires (Alabama/unc-CHeat).
I'm sure and I hope this will change but Lunardi now has AU as a 3 seed meeting ya'll in Round 2. We both have some players. Hope you all heal up this week. I loved watching Burns Jr. play with a smile on his face all game. Dude would wreck ****e as on OT, but has great hands, feet and great touch. Sir Charles v2.0;-). Horne and Diarra (just heard about him going through Ramadan while watching Duke highlights and mucht respect to all ya'll. Loved it. https://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/page/bracketology/ncaa-bracketology-2024-march-madness-men-field-predictions
78wilsonpack
Freemanjiro said:

Lifelong born ('70) and raised Auburn Tiger here. I had to sign up, create a free account (sorry,, love ya'll but not enough (yet) to pay for a sub. What a spectacular run and YUGE congrats to finish the job vs. unc today. BEST TOURNEY RUN I have seen in 54 years, NEXT ONLY to AU's 4 game stretch to win the SEC in 2018-19 and make it to the Final Foul before uva non-call double-dribbled us out of the Finals in the final seconds. . So, extra, extra kudos and congrats and thanks for fricking them up this year. I love your team, your guts, I have learned who your players are and how they play. Would love to meet up as late in the Big Dance as possible. Again, very, very well deserved congrats for making history. This AU Tiger is now a Wolfpack fam. WD 'Pack!

I too have had a soft spot for Auburn since I made the trip to Jordan Hare with my fraternity to see the Pack play Auburn in the late 1970s. I think I was at the 77 game but we had too much to drink - LOL. As I recall we won the game I attended.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.