Story Poster
Photo by Steve Murphy/Inside Pack Sports
NC State Baseball

IPS LIVE: 2022 Wolfpack Baseball Season Recap

June 10, 2022

IPS LIVE: 2022 Wolfpack Baseball Season Recap (34:50)

Produced by Jon Stout and hosted by James Henderson, Inside Pack Sports Live can be easily accessed via the link above.

All shows are archived on iTunes and released both here on the website and on our various social media platforms.

Today on IPS Live we discuss NC State baseball and the 2022 season. James and Ethan share their thoughts on the Wolfpack’s run, biggest problems, the future, and much more!

NOTE: You can access via the player below and/or at the links at the top and bottom of the story.  To listen later, right click the links at the top/bottom and save the .mp3 file to your hard drive/device.  If you have any issues please contact us at: insidepacksports@gmail.com.

IPS LIVE: 2022 Wolfpack Baseball Season Recap (34:50)

Discussion from...

IPS LIVE: 2022 Wolfpack Baseball Season Recap

1,640 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by poexcuse
Packfanme1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Good summary, guys! I do think this year is an anomaly. With any luck at all we will be back in the regionals next year, even without White. It seems every year we need one more reliable pitcher. I really hope Highfill can come back full strength and we can develop the bullpen a little more! I would bet our defense will be improved, but we need bats too. Go Pack!
Jesus, Family, Wolfpack!
poexcuse
How long do you want to ignore this user?
  • Why would you not see last year as the anomaly? If we make a list of the last twenty seasons results, isn't going the CWS with a great chance to win more of an anomaly? No judgement…just a question.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.