Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,216,912 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by SM1987
Dunlow66
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dunlow66
This kid is blowing up like Devonte Graham did a few years ago

@tonybruton
FollowingFollowing @tonybruton
More

Caleb Mills (2019) 6'3" PG for PSB Select established himself as a high major prospect this past week. I've seen many great players that can't score the ball as well as he can that crack the top 50 nationally. Just throwing that out there.
Dunlow66
Dunlow66
No surprise here....Former NC State target Isaac Okoro has committed to Auburn.
Dunlow66
Dunlow66 said:

No surprise here....Former NC State target Isaac Okoro has committed to Auburn.
we kinda dropped out of this one...think we made Patrick Williams a bigger priority and I expect it to pay off.

Both are solid defenders, but Williams is a better offensive player, IMO.
Bulldogwolf27
Why is Williams going down in ratings when they are usual rated based on potential? I didn't think that Okaro is that much better than Williams even though Okaro is 5 star on some services. What's your thoughts
Dunlow66
Jaywolf27 said:

Why is Williams going down in ratings when they are usual rated based on potential? I didn't think that Okaro is that much better than Williams even though Okaro is 5 star on some services. What's your thoughts
Not sure why Williams is dropping, but Okoro had a strong AAU season on a high profile team.
nryanh94
Think dunlow said it was likely months ago, but Greg Gantt just committed to Providence
Dunlow66
nryanh94 said:

Think dunlow said it was likely months ago, but Greg Gantt just committed to Providence
Jeff Battle(one of Prosser's guys at Wake) and Ivan Thomas(former HS coach in Hampton, VA and with Boo WIlliams) have made Providence a real threat when it comes to recruiting in NC/VA.
Dunlow66
Jaywolf27 said:

Jamie Shaw @JamieShaw5 Jul 22
More

6'8 2019 Patrick Williams of @teamunitedhoops is grossly under rated nationally. Top 25 type prospect will be an early entry type into the NBA #PhenomCP3
nryanh94
Dunlow66 said:

Jaywolf27 said:

More

6'8 2019 Patrick Williams of @teamunitedhoops is grossly under rated nationally. Top 25 type prospect will be an early entry type into the NBA #PhenomCP3

If we can't get Moore or Lecque, I'd love a class of Williams and Caleb Mills
Bulldogwolf27
nryanh94 said:

Dunlow66 said:

Jaywolf27 said:

More

If we can't get Moore or Lecque, I'd love a class of Williams and Caleb Mills

Caleb Mills is gonna be a killer if he can gain about 20 pounds. He will be a Robinson from BC type player.
Dunlow66
Wake has now offered Carson McCorkle
Dunlow66
Dunlow66
Dunlow66 said:

Dunlow66 said:

Packfan8 said:

Dun, what are your thoughts on CJ Walker?
Lot of programs after him and we are a bit late to the game.

Just seems like one of those kids who ends up at FSU though his PG in AAU is a big Tennesee/Florida target. and they like playing togeather

This is the kid I was talking about

@DMcDonaldRivals
22h22 hours ago
More
Tre Mann let me know his recruitment is now completely open. Previously had a top 3 of Florida, Kansas and Tennessee. Now open to all schools including those 3. Iowa State, UNC and NC State among the new schools involved.

Pat Lawless @PatLawless_ 8h8 hours ago
More

Tre Mann, a class of 2019 PG playing for E1T1 United (FL), just announced he has picked up offers from Miami & NC State.
metcalfmafia
Are we actively recruiting McCorkle?
Dunlow66
metcalfmafia said:

Are we actively recruiting McCorkle?
Watching him on a regular basis.

McCorkle is lighting it up in Vegas this week. Had 26 in his first game.
Dunlow66
Garner Road 16U team that includes Dayron Sharpe and Carson McCorkle advance to the finals of the Las Vegas Fab 48 AAU event.

GRBC 2020 West @GRBC2020_West 6m6 minutes ago
More

Total team effort in Final 4 win @dayron_sharpe 18 pts 15 rebounds 6 blocks, @carson_m2433 14 pts 7 rebounds, @_kalebscott_ 8 pts 6 rebounds @thed4show 6 pts 6 assists 5 rebounds #BuiltByDesign
Dunlow66
Big man who has become a solid high major prospect and NC State target in 2020

Jack Herron @jwherron10 6h6 hours ago
More

2020 Henry Coleman of Team Loaded VA finished with 22P including a number of show-stopping dunks and alley-oops. One of the most impressive physical and athletic specimens in his class
Dunlow66
McCorkle led Garner Rd in scoring with 19 points as they lost in fhe finals of the Vegas tourney. Dayron Sharpe suffered a second half injury that pretty much ended the Bulldogs chances at winning this elite event.
Dunlow66
Dunlow66 said:

@tonybruton
More

Caleb Mills (2019) 6'3" PG for PSB Select established himself as a high major prospect this past week. I've seen many great players that can't score the ball as well as he can that crack the top 50 nationally. Just throwing that out there.
Mills visiting Houston for an OV this weekend.
RyanMB
D.J. Jeffries decommitted from Kentucky. I think he is headed to Memphis.
Dunlow66
RyanMB said:

No doubt...also think they will land Wiseman. I am very intrigued to see what Penny can do. He has AAU connections and was a successful HS and Middle Sc coach in Memphis.
Bulldogwolf27
Dunlow66 said:

RyanMB said:

No doubt...also think they will land Wiseman. I am very intrigued to see what Penny can do. He has AAU connections and was a successful HS and Middle Sc coach in Memphis.

He at least has a gateway to all of the team Penny/bluff city legends at least for the next 3 recruiting classes.
Bulldogwolf27
Dunlow66 said:

Dunlow66 said:

@tonybruton
More

A lot of people think Houston will get him like they did last year with Nate Hinton. Just getting in the game early enough. Credit Kelvin Sampson for identifying talent early. Seems to be really good at that with all of his college stops.
RyanMB
Dunlow66 said:

RyanMB said:

Yeah I think he is going to be very successful.
TheStorm
Jaywolf27 said:

Dunlow66 said:

RyanMB said:

He at least has a gateway to all of the team Penny/bluff city legends at least for the next 3 recruiting classes.
Well... I'm glad at least to see that the NCAA and the Rice Commission (or whatever it is called) were serious about looking into the Shoe Company and AAU connections and college recruiting.

Yeah, right.
Dunlow66
NC State target Jalen Lecque will leave Christ School and transfer to Brewster Academy. Looks like he will stay in the class of '19
Dunlow66
@Aaron_Torres
FollowFollow @Aaron_Torres
More

On Monday, a top high school player decommitted from Kentucky and will probably head to Memphis. After watching him all summer, I'm convinced that Penny Hardaway is a threat on the recruiting trail - and potentially, to the college basketball establishment
Packfan8
Does this help or hurt our chances, I know that Warren went through Brewster and also the kid who decommitted and went to Nebraska
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

Does this help or hurt our chances, I know that Warren went through Brewster and also the kid who decommitted and went to Nebraska
Doesnt help when a kid leaves the state. Brewster has a ton of kids playing or who played D1 so TJ going there isnt much help.

Kid is originally from NYC anyway, so no local ties like TJ. Probably helps Kentucky more than anyone as they wanted him to stay in the '19 class
Dunlow66
Dunlow66 said:

Dunlow66 said:

Dunlow66 said:

Packfan8 said:

Dun, what are your thoughts on CJ Walker?
Lot of programs after him and we are a bit late to the game.

Just seems like one of those kids who ends up at FSU though his PG in AAU is a big Tennesee/Florida target. and they like playing togeather

This is the kid I was talking about

@DMcDonaldRivals
22h22 hours ago
More
Tre Mann let me know his recruitment is now completely open. Previously had a top 3 of Florida, Kansas and Tennessee. Now open to all schools including those 3. Iowa State, UNC and NC State among the new schools involved.

Pat Lawless @PatLawless_ 8h8 hours ago
More

Tre Mann, a class of 2019 PG playing for E1T1 United (FL), just announced he has picked up offers from Miami & NC State.

UNC has now offered Tre Mann
Packfan8
Who is Marcus Watson, I see that we have made his top 10 and 247 says we're"warm" and have been for some time now
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

Who is Marcus Watson, I see that we have made his top 10 and 247 says we're"warm" and have been for some time now
Wing from Georgia. Originally from North Carolina, moved to GA a couple of years ago. Coach Keatts has been staying in contact, but I dont think he is one of our top targets right now. Ga Tech has been on him a while.
Dunlow66
Dunlow66 said:

Dunlow66 said:

@tonybruton
More

Mills commits to Houston. Kelvin Samson gets another one from NC.

A lot of people thought UNC would eventually get Mills but the young man had different ideas.

FollowingFollowing @Phenom_Hoops
More

6'3 2019 Caleb Mills of Asheville Christian (NC) / PSB Elite has committed to Houston
First Page Last Page
Page 79 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.