Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,221,481 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by SM1987
CLTWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
nryanh94 said:

LebaneseCedarMaronite777 said:

I dropped my phone in water and its messed with files including aby written form because I merged it with google documents to be able to type these...c'mon dude

Anyway....yes nickelberry is the guy but the french guy is a top 90 type player...plays similar to jaylen hoard but smaller

Nothing guranteed just heavily expected

I'll believe it when I see it, I've seen to many people pretend to have sources over the years to believe a first time prediction.

Add in Nickelberry is trending toward Louisville, and Guerrier is the only person I know of that we've iffeeed who has a French background

Also seen times where people with trusted sources have expected a big commit or multiple on a certain date (Bam Adebayo and rawle alkins) and then it doesn't happen, because at the end of the day you're dealing with 17-18 year olds and no one can tell what's going on in their mind, or behind the scenes.
What is iffeeed?

Leave the dude alone. You've made your point. Everyone knows to take the info w/ a grain of salt.
nryanh94
CLTWolf said:

nryanh94 said:

I dropped my phone in water and its messed with files including aby written form because I merged it with google documents to be able to type these...c'mon dude

Anyway....yes nickelberry is the guy but the french guy is a top 90 type player...plays similar to jaylen hoard but smaller

I'll believe it when I see it, I've seen to many people pretend to have sources over the years to believe a first time prediction.

Add in Nickelberry is trending toward Louisville, and Guerrier is the only person I know of that we've iffeeed who has a French background

Also seen times where people with trusted sources have expected a big commit or multiple on a certain date (Bam Adebayo and rawle alkins) and then it doesn't happen, because at the end of the day you're dealing with 17-18 year olds and no one can tell what's going on in their mind, or behind the scenes.
What is iffeeed?

Leave the dude alone. You've made your point. Everyone knows to take the info w/ a grain of salt.

*Offered, and i'm sorry I just get annoyed when someone makes a sketchy post and someone questions them so it magically gets deleted. But you're right, I apologize
LebaneseCedarMaronite777
Thats funny yes and it was Richmond...while i was at the hotel a major aau team was there also but i couldnt tell...anyone knows whos in richmond?
LebaneseCedarMaronite777
My phone makes typing erros even when i spell correctly and fixed it...yes this fourm is actually likned on my s7 edge

Also sorry if i caused problems i thought it would be a good idea to say what some others wouldnt know bc of personal connections but sorry ig
CLTWolf
nryanh94 said:

CLTWolf said:

nryanh94 said:

What is iffeeed?

*Offered, and i'm sorry I just get annoyed when someone makes a sketchy post and someone questions them so it magically gets deleted. But you're right, I apologize

man I was just messing with you.
nryanh94

My phone makes typing erros even when i spell correctly and fixed it...yes this fourm is actually likned on my s7 edge

Also sorry if i caused problems i thought it would be a good idea to say what some others wouldnt know bc of personal connections but sorry ig
Nah man don't apologize, I'm sorry for being an a**. Just understand we're going to be skeptical ( me personally). There have been a lot of times on other sites where people claim to have sources and don't. If you have info, definitely post it, its great to have and appreciated.

It just seems really sketchy when its posted and then all of the posts are deleted is all.
nryanh94
CLTWolf said:

nryanh94 said:

CLTWolf said:

nryanh94 said:

What is iffeeed?

man I was just messing with you.
WolfpackSI
Your info is always welcome here Lebanon but you have to realize that the only people that can get away with cryptic messages are Dunlow and DAC and both earned that right. Everyone else is gonna be highly questioned until they prove themselves.

We are all expecting big news on July 14.
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
Ripper
WolfpackSI said:

Your info is always welcome here Lebanon but you have to realize that the only people that can get away with cryptic messages are Dunlow and DAC and both earned that right. Everyone else is gonna be highly questioned until they prove themselves.

Is there a surprise Bastille Day party at Reynolds?
nryanh94
Ripper said:

WolfpackSI said:

Yup, Idris Elba will be announced as our new assistant coach
LebaneseCedarMaronite777
Im expecting huge news also but again nothing confirmed

Also...im not offended but now i am...im a die hard italian soccer fan and u posted a guf losing 3 0 to brazil

Anyway...does anyone know who will take a w hamilton spot?
nryanh94

Also...im not offended but now i am...im a die hard italian soccer fan and u posted a guf losing 3 0 to brazil

Hasnt been confirmed yet but everything has been pointed to Thomas Carr taking over, no idea who we'd bring in at DBO but I'd imagine it would be someone with past connections to Coach in some way
WolfpackSI
nryanh94 said:

Hasnt been confirmed yet but everything has been pointed to Thomas Carr taking over, no idea who we'd bring in at DBO but I'd imagine it would be someone with past connections to Coach in some way
Its probably unlikely, but I would really like to see Jules back in the fold in Raleigh. He got good coaching experience under Herb salad so I think he could fill the role of DoBO for us.
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
CLTWolf
WolfpackSI said:

nryanh94 said:

Its probably unlikely, but I would really like to see Jules back in the fold in Raleigh. He got good coaching experience under Herb salad so I think he could fill the role of DoBO for us.
Not probably unlikely. Won't happen. He pissed some people off.
PicklePacker
CLTWolf said:

WolfpackSI said:

nryanh94 said:

Wouldn't it be up to KK, who he hires? Did Jules piss off KK?
nryanh94
Struttingwolf96
Have read where 5-star Wendell Moore a F/G from NC has set up an official visit to Raleigh. State made his top 5 list, everyone thinks he's a lock for Duke, then unc a close second, but I think Keatts has us in better shape than most thought he would. Let's hope the staff can get this big time commitment.
CLTWolf
PicklePacker said:

CLTWolf said:

WolfpackSI said:

nryanh94 said:

This isn't that difficult to figure out. It's not happening. And why would Kevin Keatts hire someone he doesn't have history with? I'll never understand the infatuation with bringing unqualified alums back to coach when there are so many other options out there that are most likely better. Julius needs to mature and get more experience if he even wants to stay in this business.
nryanh94
nryanh94 said:

Someone on the premium side mentioned this was posted on twitter 3 years ago, didn't catch that when I initially posted. Still impressive as hell
WolfpackSI
CLTWolf said:

WolfpackSI said:

nryanh94 said:

What did he do? I wasn't aware of this
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
WolfpackSI
CLTWolf said:

PicklePacker said:

CLTWolf said:

WolfpackSI said:

nryanh94 said:

This isn't that difficult to figure out. It's not happening. And why would Kevin Keatts hire someone he doesn't have history with? I'll never understand the infatuation with bringing unqualified alums back to coach when there are so many other options out there that are most likely better. Julius needs to mature and get more experience if he even wants to stay in this business.
Damn, relax dude. This is just a forum to discuss stuff like this. DoBO in general isfor a younger coach that can get experience before moving up the coaching ranks(example A: Thomas Carr). It would be nice to see a wolfpack alum on the coaching staff and I think Jules has a special place in all of our hearts, regardless of whats been going on recently. I wasn't aware that there was any issues with him and the staff...I think at the end of the day we all trust KK to bring someone hes comfortable with.
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
CLTWolf
WolfpackSI said:

CLTWolf said:

PicklePacker said:

CLTWolf said:

WolfpackSI said:

nryanh94 said:

Damn, relax dude. This is just a forum to discuss stuff like this. DoBO in general isfor a younger coach that can get experience before moving up the coaching ranks(example A: Thomas Carr). It would be nice to see a wolfpack alum on the coaching staff and I think Jules has a special place in all of our hearts, regardless of whats been going on recently. I wasn't aware that there was any issues with him and the staff...I think at the end of the day we all trust KK to bring someone hes comfortable with.
Calmer than you are dude...
Dunlow66
Maybe someone could start a thread on the subject,

like to keep this one about recruiting info.
nryanh94
Dunlow66 said:

Maybe someone could start a thread on the subject,

like to keep this one about recruiting info.
Cool, any new info. Dunlow? Lol
PicklePacker
I think the Wendell Moore race is between us and Duke. I don't get much of a vibe with him and UNC. I could be wrong but that's rare.
williewolf
PicklePacker said:

I think the Wendell Moore race is between us and Duke. I don't get much of a vibe with him and UNC. I could be wrong but that's rare.
UNC does seem to have playing time available though as kenny williams will be a senior this year and the projected small forward may be a one year player - - little

and of course there is the leaky connection thru 1 season at cox milll

LebaneseCedarMaronite777
With wendell setting up his visit with us that heavily affects nickelberry and his recruitment

Its one or the other
nryanh94

With wendell setting up his visit with us that heavily affects nickelberry and his recruitment

Its one or the other

I'm not certain on that Josh is more of a combo guard, Wendell is more of a true wing. But josh is a lean to Louisville right now.

I really like the other guys we're pursuing though. Get any 2 of Moore, Nickelberry, Gary, Brown, Guerrier, Okoro, and Williams and I'll be happy
WolfpackSI
Nickleberry and Moore would play two different positions. Nickleberry would get time at the 1/2 while Moore would play 2-4.
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
Dunlow66

Its one or the other
Disagree. Most think Wendell visit was set up first so that we actually get the visit...not that he is about to commit to us. If he visits Duke first, it could be all over before we get up to bat.

Right now, I would not project either to NCSU.
nryanh94
Dunlow66 said:

Its one or the other
Disagree. Most think Wendell visit was set up first so that we actually get the visit...not that he is about to commit to us. If he visits Duke first, it could be all over before we get up to bat.

It seems like we're on the outside looking in with most our top guys.

Moore: Duke lean
Nickelberry: Louisville lean
Gary: USC lean
Brown: Georgia, Florida, USC, UNLV all ahead of us

Okoro: no idea
Guerrier: no idea where he goes or who is on his list
Williams: seems like the guy we have the best shot at right now
James Bishop: probably a solid chance here
NatePait94
nryanh94 said:

nryanh94 said:

Someone on the premium side mentioned this was posted on twitter 3 years ago, didn't catch that when I initially posted. Still impressive as hell

3 years ago on a wolfpack court?
nryanh94
NatePait94 said:

nryanh94 said:

nryanh94 said:

3 years ago on a wolfpack court?

Yeah that's why I just assumed it was from now, but Gott used to let all of the local kids play in the Dail
WolfpackSI
nryanh94 said:

Dunlow66 said:

Its one or the other

It seems like we're on the outside looking in with most our top guys.

Moore: Duke lean
Nickelberry: Louisville lean
Gary: USC lean
Brown: Georgia, Florida, USC, UNLV all ahead of us

Okoro: no idea
Guerrier: no idea where he goes or who is on his list
Williams: seems like the guy we have the best shot at right now
James Bishop: probably a solid chance here

Yea that sucks but we will get there. Its hard to blame these kids.. Duke, UNC, USC have all had so much basketball success recently and we have to deal with the DSjr BS on top of that. At the end of the day Winnings on the court = winning in recruit's living rooms. Our brand of basketball is what these kids want to do: run and gun.

NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
TheStorm
Ripper said:

WolfpackSI said:

Allons enfants de la patrie...
First Page Last Page
Page 70 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.