Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,217,076 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by SM1987
turbosyco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Pass carries Reidsville to the dub , also
nryanh94
Pass finished with 37 pts and 12 rebs
Packfan8
nryanh94 said:

Pass finished with 37 pts and 12 rebs

So let's get this straight pass does great against a unc commit on the other team and Baby t dominated against Louisville commit pettiford
turbosyco
Pass vs Baby T in the next round?
Packfan8
turbosyco said:

Pass vs Baby T in the next round?

Yep should be a lot of fun. I hope they guard each other too
turbosyco
Farmville is gonna roll them, Reidsville is pretty bad outside of Pass, interesting to see if he can still put up those numbers against Farmville.
Packfan8
turbosyco said:

Farmville is gonna roll them, Reidsville is pretty bad outside of Pass, interesting to see if he can still put up those numbers against Farmville.

Kinston is year in and year out a power house so don't under estimate how good reidsville is but I agree I think FarmVille is top to bottom better
turbosyco
nryanh94
You know Breon is good when inside carolina has people saying they missed on him, he's gonna kill them in years to come, and he's the best player in the state
wolfpackjb
nryanh94 said:

You know Breon is good when inside carolina has people saying they missed on him, he's gonna kill them in years to come, and he's the best player in the state
Could you be so kind as to point me in the direction of these comments. I would enjoy a little light reading on this fine Friday!
nryanh94
wolfpackjb said:

nryanh94 said:

Could you be so kind as to point me in the direction of these comments. I would enjoy a little light reading on this fine Friday!

https://247sports.com/college/north-carolina/board/102714/Contents/dunn-styles-in-nchsaa-playoff-action-tonight-161460425/

wolfpackjb
nryanh94 said:

wolfpackjb said:

nryanh94 said:

https://247sports.com/college/north-carolina/board/102714/Contents/dunn-styles-in-nchsaa-playoff-action-tonight-161460425/

GREAT stuff! I wonder how high Breon may rise in the final rankings? Based on the year he's had, he seems to have a legitimate claim as one of the very best in NC. That whole "focusing on basketball" thing seems to have worked out for him!
gopack_83
Breon is a very good athlete with good foundational size thanks to his football lifting background. If he can keep shooting the ball well he could see minutes next year.

I love hearing about his leadership and winning characteristics probably the most however. Seems like a great kid.
OldTuffy
Shakeel Moore looks and plays like he could be playing cornerback at Alabama. Can't wait to see he and Breon hounding ACC guards next year.
Packfan8
Packamylase
So funny to see all those masks on their chins!
Packfan8
nryanh94 said:

wolfpackjb said:

nryanh94 said:

Highlight of the week lol
FlockaWolf

I could watch Pass shoot all day
turbosyco
Miles said theyre going to split the revenue from the stream with Reidsville
turbosyco
FlockaWolf
Wow, range is unlimited
Packfan8
Packfan8
turbosyco said:

His vision is better than I expected from a scorer
nryanh94
Packfan8 said:

turbosyco said:

If the kid has a 2 inch growth spurt and puts on 15 lbs he's a lottery pick waiting to happen
Packfan8
nryanh94 said:

Packfan8 said:

turbosyco said:

If the kid has a 2 inch growth spurt and puts on 15 lbs he's a lottery pick waiting to happen

I still think he looks like he could grow. His arms are so long for his body
Packfan8
Packfan8
Packfan8
Another cb for Mj rice tonight
Packfan8
Rumors going around that Mj rice will go back closer to home next year at the Burlington school
TheStorm
Packfan8 said:

Rumors going around that Mj rice will go back closer to home next year at the Burlington school
Where's he from? Seems like a big drop in competition.
TheStorm
Packfan8 said:

Reidsville and Farmville play already?
braz213
yep

turbosyco
Ross in the playoffs
Packfan8
TheStorm said:

Packfan8 said:

Where's he from? Seems like a big drop in competition.

I know it's the 252 I was just saying in nc. But I'm not sure why he would specifically go to tbs
Packfan8
turbosyco said:

Ross in the playoffs

5-0 at the end of the 1st quarter lol, I'm excited about Ross because he should more range than I thought he would have. I don't expect him to come in and shoot but maybe in year 3 he could be a threat outside the 3
First Page Last Page
Page 332 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.