Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,216,796 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by SM1987
Packfan8
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Packfan8
Packfan8
From Eric Bossi this morning:
Breon pass:" Among the basketball programs most heavily involved are Davidson, East Carolina, Georgia Tech, NC State, Providence and St. John's, but it doesn't seem that the breakout has stopped for the well-rounded Pass."
Jakai Robinson: " Clemson and NC State are now two of the programs to monitor with Jakai Robinson after Seton Hall and UConn each took a wing recruit in recent days. Robinson looks to have grown to at least 6-foot-5 and, with his wingspan, bulldog mentality and perimeter shot-making, there is just no way that he won't produce in college. He reminds me a bit of former Georgia Tech standout Josh Okogie thanks to his alpha mindset and willingness to play both sides."
Packfan8
Packfan8
Packfan8 said:

Hargrove kid so could have an instant in, not sure if he's a post grad player though
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

Packfan8 said:

Hargrove kid so could have an instant in, not sure if he's a post grad player though
2021 is his natural class.

PG who grew into a SG. Also a really good shooter.
Packfan8
Dunlow66 said:

Packfan8 said:

Packfan8 said:

2021 is his natural class.

PG who grew into a SG. Also a really good shooter.
sounds like a keatts type player. Has decent size for a 2/3 in our system, looks like he's about to get a lot of high majors coming in on him so it's good we were somewhat early
WolfpackSI
Whats KK's relationship with the new Hargrave coach? I don't think they ever worked directly together but he coached with Lee Martin and AW Hamilton so maybe he's crossed paths with KK quite a bit
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
Dunlow66
WolfpackSI said:

Whats KK's relationship with the new Hargrave coach? I don't think they ever worked directly together but he coached with Lee Martin and AW Hamilton so maybe he's crossed paths with KK quite a bit
was also the AD at Hargrave
Packfan8

From earlier this summer
metcalfmafia
Tea Marie plays at 8:50pm tonight at this link

Packfan8
metcalfmafia said:

Don't think T smith is playing with tea Marie This weekend but I could be wrong
metcalfmafia
Packfan8 said:

metcalfmafia said:

Don't think T smith is playing with tea Marie This weekend but I could be wrong
Man...Well I guess we're gonna find out. Still a chance to watch Deante Green.
metcalfmafia
Never mind. None of the big timers are playing for Tea Marie tonight.
Packfan8

Mario love is no doubt already a fan favorite
Packfan8
nryanh94
Terquavion played this weekend, moved back to CP3

Packfan8
nryanh94 said:

One of these guys scored 11 points Less than baby t while on the same team
Packfan8

Really starting to like his game a lot
nryanh94
Packfan8 said:

nryanh94 said:

One of these guys scored 11 points Less than baby t while on the same team

I may be in the minority, but I take little of what Jamie Shaw says seriously
Packfan8

Not sure what Smith had but it clearly was more than 12 lol
Packfan8
Terquavion smith had 25 points in this game and doesn't even get a mention
"Team Charlotte Vs Team CP3 Lives up to the Hype Yet Again
Every single time these two teams meet you can expect fireworks and that's exactly what we had in last night's iteration. A buzzer beating layup from Jalen Hood Schifino for Team CP3 was the difference in a game that likely would've gone to whoever had the ball last. There were layers to this game, Hood-Schifino who used to play for Jeff McInnis with Team Charlotte and Combine Academy is now with CP3 and it was clear that game was personal for him. Jacobi Wright of Team Charlotte had the same and of thing going on, his 31 point performance against his former team was super impressive, he gave Team Charlotte an incredible chance to win, he was the best player on either side in the 2nd half. Kris Robinson also had it rolling for Team Charlotte, his 3 point shooting kept them in the game in the first half and that kid continues to show up when it matters most for whatever team he's playing for. For CP3 they got it done by committee but UNC commit Dontrez Styles is on another level athletically. His skillset is versatile and his physical gifts at undeniable, I have zero doubt he has an incredible career in Chapel Hill. Bobby Pettiford fought through injury and Breon Pass continued his steady play with this CP3 squad as well. Team CP3 is the more talented team on paper, but every single time Team CLT goes to battle you know you're getting toughness and energy on the defensive end. I don't know if these two will match up again this summer, but hats off to both of these squads for embracing the challenge and playing an incredibly memorable basketball game."
FlockaWolf

Part of the Hoop State Network showed him some love.
Bulldogwolf27
FlockaWolf said:

Part of the Hoop State Network showed him some love.

Rod is a big fan of Baby T. He is an eastern NC guy, so he knows to show props to the guys from out east. Kid will be a stud for us. He just knows how to get buckets.
Packfan8
Miles kelly has picked up offers from wake and ole miss in the past day. Starting to heat up for him, solid 2/3 who can handle the ball and shoot it well.
Packfan8

2022 pg
Packfan8

Have to assume keatts is looking to fill the last spot with a combo guard
Packfan8
https://ncstate.rivals.com/news/rivals-analyst-nc-state-wolfpack-basketball-commit-terquavion-smith-fits
Packfan8

Could be someone to watch out in 22
rocker wolf
Packfan8 said:

2022 pg
Anyone else see the name Donald Hand Jr and think "damn, I'm getting old"?
Statefan62
I remember back in the Norm Sloan days a freshman guard named Brian "Hands" Walker who I believe transferred to Purdue....now that makes me feel old LOL
WolfpackSI
NCAA grants everyone a blanket red shirt this season. Thats gonna make grad transfer season interesting
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
Dunlow66
WolfpackSI said:

NCAA grants everyone a blanket red shirt this season. Thats gonna make grad transfer season interesting
Free Agency in college sports
wufpack7
Pretty sure as of now it's just for fall sports, so football but not basketball. Yet. You would assume that if (or when) spring sports get affected, they'll get the same deal.
Packfan8

Dammit
First Page Last Page
Page 311 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.