Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,216,668 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by SM1987
cmball3
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That's not the case anymore
HungryWolf92
Na
ClePack
Why us... always
CLTWolf
ClePack said:

Why us... always

Lol
*Wolfpack Baseball - 2021 *NCAA COLLEGE WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!
*Congrats to the 10 win 2021 Wolfpack football team!
WolfpackSI
ClePack said:

Why us... always
maybe we should just accept that we are the NY Knicks of cbb....cursed
OldTuffy
Lol what a bunch of kittens.
CLTWolf
OldTuffy said:

It's a shame.
ClePack
CLTWolf said:

OldTuffy said:

It's a shame.
Ya'll vacant for the Lecque thing?
WolfpackSI
WolfpackSI said:

ClePack said:

Why us... always
maybe we should just accept that we are the NY Knicks of cbb....cursed
For the record, I was partially joking. We very well may be the Knicks but I been on this wild ride for 10+ years and not goin anywhere anytime soon
CLTWolf
ClePack said:

CLTWolf said:

OldTuffy said:

It's a shame.
Ya'll vacant for the Lecque thing?
Packfan8

Lol 6'7"
nryanh94
Packfan8 said:

Lol 6'7"

Phenom Hoops does a really good job of over hyping kids. I'm still convinced they're part of the reason all of this Hall to the nba stuff started. Jamie Shaw sure has helped talk it into existence
Packfan8
Just read where there are already 90+ kids enter the draft early and there's still 20 days to enter. Not to mention 15-20 seniors/international players are projected to be drafted in the mock drafts. To me I don't see a way Josh hall can impress scouts enough to be a draft pick without working out in front of them
WolfpackSI
Packfan8 said:

Just read where there are already 90+ kids enter the draft early and there's still 20 days to enter. Not to mention 15-20 seniors/international players are projected to be drafted in the mock drafts. To me I don't see a way Josh hall can impress scouts enough to be a draft pick without working out in front of them
I hope thats the case but I feel like theres a good chance hes gone. Not a lot of those kids are 6'8 wings. Josh looks the part and theres a lot of potential there. He doesn't have to impress them enough to be a draft pick..he could always get the same deal that Lecque got.
Packfan8
Packfan8
Packfan8

Don't panic......
Packfan8
WolfpackSI
Packfan8 said:

Looks like a Manny Bates clone
WolfpackSI
Packfan8 said:

Don't panic......

Well, we knew we were gonna have some scholarships available. Seems like KK is going for someone he can RS
Packfan8

Wow this kid is blowing up in like 3 days
ClePack
...what's going on? this is out of no where
Wlfpacka7
Bates has the most potential on our team. What's the quality the NBA values most?

Who remembers Ced Simmons?
nryanh94
No idea who would leave to open a spot for him, and would definitely rather have Fundy, Daniels and Hall. But damn:

Packfan8
nryanh94 said:

No idea who would leave to open a spot for him, and would definitely rather have Fundy, Daniels and Hall. But damn:

Could this be about ebe?
ClePack
Not liking where this is going. This is purely speculation at this point, of course, but I'm not sure why we would offer this young man unless someone was leaving (A big)
RowanWolf
A spot had to open up to make room for JaDun, so that spot must still be available. One thing is for sure, the coaches can count. The only question is who is freeing up a scholarship? Taylor (knee)? Hall (Pro)? Fundy (Pro)? The good news is that it's apparently only one because we've been making hard offers only one at a time.
Dunlow66
I dont think we land this new center prospect....but the fact the he was extended an offer says a lot, IMO.
Dunlow66
Ballard looks like a Cincy lean with FSU making a late move.

Probably redshirt at either school.
Packfan8
Read where he started playing basketball at 17. He's only 19 so he needs a redshirt year
WolfpackSI
Dunlow66 said:

Ballard looks like a Cincy lean with FSU making a late move.

Probably redshirt at either school.
I feel like Hamilton has like 3-4 of these guys on his roster every year. Long 7-footers that protect the rim.
nryanh94
Packfan8 said:

Read where he started playing basketball at 17. He's only 19 so he needs a redshirt year

Also appears he's grown 4 inches over the past year or so
Packfan8

Just finished his virtual tour last night
duran_duran
Packfan8 said:

I tend to agree with that, but remember that Lecque went undrafted and still made a good amount of money on his first contract.

I don't think there is much chance Josh Hall gets drafted, I'm more concerned that an NBA guy gets in his ear and convinces him it's worth it to go pro regardless.
WolfpackSI
duran_duran said:

Packfan8 said:

I tend to agree with that, but remember that Lecque went undrafted and still made a good amount of money on his first contract.

I don't think there is much chance Josh Hall gets drafted, I'm more concerned that an NBA guy gets in his ear and convinces him it's worth it to go pro regardless.

Why wouldn't they say that? What happened with Lecque shows that nba people dont even have to promise they will be drafted anymore. All they have to say is that they will give you some guarantee money to get you into their gleague team and then drop you if/when you aren't up to snuff and the new crop of players are available.

Its up to Josh and his family to figure out whats best for him. Hopefully, what James mentioned in IPS Live is true that Q maybe just trying to get his kids name out there so that they will pay attention when he plays his 1 year of college ball.
First Page Last Page
Page 283 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.