Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,223,405 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by SM1987
Struttingwolf96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Why are you assuming I'm talking about the staff?
cmball3
Because they are the ones that recruit, not posters on this board
Dunlow66
cmball3 said:

Because they are the ones that recruit, not posters on this board
exactly.

If we had any input at all, it would be different....but we dont, not one damn bit.

Now if you want to donate large sums of money to the BBall program, then maybe you can get a little input, otherwise, nobody cares.
IseWolf22
Dunlow66 said:

Struttingwolf96 said:

Exactly, we need more people 2 think like u.
for what reason?

do you think the staff gives a crap what you or I think?
Fire any coach who listens to me lol
PackFansXL
IseWolf22 said:

Dunlow66 said:

Struttingwolf96 said:

Exactly, we need more people 2 think like u.
for what reason?

do you think the staff gives a crap what you or I think?
Fire any coach who listens to Strut lol
fxd
Packfan8
Taylor posted that his surgery was successful. Looks like it was on his left leg
ClePack
Packfan8 said:

Taylor posted that his surgery was successful. Looks like it was on his left leg
***? Serious? Is he out a long time?
Packfan8
ClePack said:

Packfan8 said:

***? Serious? Is he out a long time?

Not sure that's why I posted it here to get more info hopefully. In the comments of his post he said something like I'll be back stronger for the season. So hopefully not too long
Packfan8
Dunlow66
Anthony Bruton @tonybruton 1m1 minute ago
More

6'7" sophomore guard/wing (2021) Dontrez Styles (Kinston High School/CP3 17U) has been offered by the University of Pittsburgh. Was very productive playing up on the Nike EYBL Circuit and had a strong showing at the NBPA Top 100 Camp.
Packfan8
Dunlow66
JakeVerified account @jakeweingarten
FollowingFollowing @jakeweingarten
More

NC State has extended an offer to five-star junior Earl Timberlake, a source told @Stockrisers.
Packfan8
Team camp is from today until Thursday. Does anyone know what teams and targets are playing this week?
nryanh94

Perfect example of why you don't go scorched earth and burn bridges with former players
Packfan8
Cam hayes said in a video interview that pack pride posted on Facebook that he has an offical visit with nc state and Tennessee scheduled for the fall. Also planning on Virginia and vt so he'll likely leave that last spot open if Carolina calls
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

Team camp is from today until Thursday. Does anyone know what teams and targets are playing this week?
Farrar and Josh Hall will be there.

Two that should be on our radar soon are Jalen McDonald and Elijah Jamison
Dunlow66
Former Duke PG Derryck Thornton will finish up his career at Boston College.
Dunlow66
Andrew Slater @Andrew__Slater 3h3 hours ago
More

After finishing in the top dozen in points, rebounds & blocked shots at Top 100 Camp, 6'9" Zed Key earned offers from Pitt, TCU, Rhode Island & USF

Now,
Gonzaga
Ohio St
NC St
Georgia
Wisconsin
Marquette
VA Tech
BC reached out
Dunlow66
Good read and interview with recent NCSU visitor Justin Thomas. Plays with Garner Road.

Phenom Hoop Report @Phenom_Hoops 5h5 hours ago
More

6'6 Justin Thomas starting to become a household name

- He has all the tools and schools are starting to recognize, as ECU & Georgia Tech have been the latest schools to offer. Who else has shown interest though? He breaks it down with #PhenomHoops
Read: https://buff.ly/2WPB1Rk

nryanh94
Shakeel Moore is back on campus
Dunlow66
nryanh94 said:

Shakeel Moore is back on campus
Wouldnt be surprised to see him offered this week with the team camp going on
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

Cam hayes said in a video interview that pack pride posted on Facebook that he has an offical visit with nc state and Tennessee scheduled for the fall. Also planning on Virginia and vt so he'll likely leave that last spot open if Carolina calls
I doubt he would even need an OV if Carolina calls.

Im still not sold on Hayes yet.
Dunlow66
Per Phenomhoopreport

2021 6'1 Cam Hayes

Hayes was a name that Phenom Hoops wanted to watch, to see his level of competitiveness with some of the best on the floor. Hayes didn't disappoint and caught the eyes of many. He displayed a high level of maturity at the point guard position, being able to initiate the offense, run it smoothly in the halfcourt setting, but also finding a way to score the basketball on his own. His pull-up jumper was deadly throughout as well, picking his moments and spots to get to the lane and rise up over defenders.

2020 6'1 Shakeel Moore

There may have not been a player with more to gain playing in an event like this than Moore, and he took advantage of it in a big way. Moore played with a physical feel to him all throughout the camp, finishing at the rim with contact and seemingly never backing down. He also highlighted his ability to be a lockdown defender at the next level. Time and time again, we heard his name from scouts and how they were impressed with his play.

http://www.phenomhoopreport.com/nba-top-100-camp-standouts-point-guards/
nryanh94
Dunlow66 said:

Packfan8 said:

I doubt he would even need an OV if Carolina calls.

Im still not sold on Hayes yet.

Give me Moore, kid plays like a dog and isn't infatuated with the thought of going to UNC
Dunlow66
Andrew Slater @Andrew__Slater 22h22 hours ago
More

4star 6'9" rebounding machine Mady Sissoko'20 @MadyGSissoko is getting heavily recruited by Colorado, Michigan St, UCLA, NC State, Miami, BYU & Auburn.
Packfan8
PicklePacker
i'd rather have Moore. I don't get a good feeling about Hayes.
Dunlow66
PicklePacker said:

I like the idea of having a great defensive player on a team coached by Kevin Keatts. Most of his defensive coaching seems to revolve around creating turnovers.

Moore is one of the best at it. He takes defense just as seriously as he does offense...maybe moreso.
Packfan8
Dunlow66 said:

PicklePacker said:

I like the idea of having a great defensive player on a team coached by Kevin Keatts. Most of his defensive coaching seems to revolve around creating turnovers.

Moore is one of the best at it. He takes defense just as seriously as he does offense...maybe moreso.

I'd gladly have him if he's a more talented offensive player than Blake Harris
PicklePacker
he sure had some crazy steal numbers this past weekend. And i haven't seen him a lot but what i have seen, he looks to be better offensively than Blake Harris.
Packfan8
Moore is currently on Instagram live and said he is meeting with the staff tomorrow in their office. Also said Keatts and siddle were courtside today when he went for 25 and he said "I want to get this offer"
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

Moore is currently on Instagram live and said he is meeting with the staff tomorrow in their office. Also said Keatts and siddle were courtside today when he went for 25 and he said "I want to get this offer"
I'd imagine he gets it

For '19 or '20 if he prefers.
Struttingwolf96
See where 2021 5-star SF Quincy Allen from D.C has been offered by State.
TheStorm
Dunlow66 said:

PicklePacker said:

There you go...
ScoobyWolf

First Page Last Page
Page 180 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.