Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,220,158 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by SM1987
IseWolf22
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dunlow66 said:

Phil2 said:

Dunlow66 said:

UNC Basketball Updates @HeelsUpdates 8m8 minutes ago
More

Seventh Woods has announced that he will transfer from UNC

So Dun you hearing anything from our end? Are we set or still possible news to come?

Still looking for a big man. I think Smits may end up elsewhere.

I think he was asking about potential transfers out
Packfan8
Looks like seabron has finished up his schooling. When will we know about his eligibility?
Packfan8
Let's get cone in on May 3rd. That's the day that keeling was supposed to visit and the week before cone visits Tennessee
WolfpackSI
Packfan8 said:

Let's get cone in on May 3rd. That's the day that keeling was supposed to visit and the week before cone visits Tennessee

Sure I'll call him up and tell him to come on over
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
Dunlow66
RivalsVerified account @Rivals 4h4 hours ago
More

4-star sophomore Carter Whitt has three leaders (#OleMiss, #NCState & #UVA) and he also tells @CoreyEvans_10 he may reclassify to 2020:
nryanh94
Dunlow66 said:

RivalsVerified account @Rivals 4h4 hours ago
More

4-star sophomore Carter Whitt has three leaders (#OleMiss, #NCState & #UVA) and he also tells @CoreyEvans_10 he may reclassify to 2020:

Need him in 2019 lol
Dunlow66
NextUpRecruits @NextUpRecruits 1m1 minute ago
More

NextUpRecruits Retweeted Elite Mixtapes
2020 HM athlete Jeremiah Baker will be at Pitt Jam Fest this weekend playing with his brother Nick Farrar on Team Loaded RDU.
TheEagle
OLD Miss! Really?
Packfan8
Dunlow66 said:

NextUpRecruits @NextUpRecruits 1m1 minute ago
More

NextUpRecruits Retweeted Elite Mixtapes
2020 HM athlete Jeremiah Baker will be at Pitt Jam Fest this weekend playing with his brother Nick Farrar on Team Loaded RDU.

He was playing with Markell a few days ago, not sure if he's acc level but it was on Markell's Instagram
Dunlow66
TheEagle said:

OLD Miss! Really?
Levi Watkins is an asst at Ole Miss
Packfan8
Dun, what's your honest opinion on where we stand with cone, do you think he's mad that the offer took so long or is he actually interested in state?
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

Dun, what's your honest opinion on where we stand with cone, do you think he's mad that the offer took so long or is he actually interested in state?
We are in this one.
MarOdoxPhoenician7
So my 1 month for 1 dollar premium ended only after 1 week?? And i was active and posted. Who can help?
MarOdoxPhoenician7
Will not reveal who untill I get permission, but a 2020 ncsu target is not impressed at all with the pack. He is from the state of Virginia and is leaning more towards a kentucky/Unc offer. Name won't shock anyone but thought it would be nice to share.
nryanh94
MarOdoxPhoenician7 said:

Will not reveal who untill I get permission, but a 2020 ncsu target is not impressed at all with the pack. He is from the state of Virginia and is leaning more towards a kentucky/Unc offer. Name won't shock anyone but thought it would be nice to share.

Well the only recruits we're recruiting from VA are Cam Thomas, Henry Coleman, and Mark Williams as of now.

Thomas has OVed, Coleman is like between uva and vt and Williams will likley end up at a duke/Stanford type school.

If you're referring to Isaiah Todd we quit recruiting him a while ago
WolfpackSI
nryanh94 said:

MarOdoxPhoenician7 said:

Well the only recruits we're recruiting from VA are Cam Thomas, Henry Coleman, and Mark Williams as of now.

Thomas has OVed, Coleman is like between uva and vt and Williams will likley end up at a duke/Stanford type school.

If you're referring to Isaiah Todd we quit recruiting him a while ago
My guess is Todd as well. UK/UNC recruiting him the hardest
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
Jekdjdjdj
MarOdoxPhoenician7 said:

My guess is that your sources aren't real but I'm new to this so...
MarOdoxPhoenician7
No need to be aggressive bud my source is a cousin who used to share 4 classes with this player.
BollNCSU
Mar - are you the guy who said we were getting the French guy???
MarOdoxPhoenician7
The "french kid" did commit, just not the package deal that was "high" at the time.
Packfan8

He gone
nryanh94
MarOdoxPhoenician7 said:

No need to be aggressive bud my source is a cousin who used to share 4 classes with this player.

Packfan8
https://arizonastate.rivals.com/news/valpo-graduate-transfer-derrik-smits-raves-over-tempe-visit
Actually they hand picked a good quote but this piece as a whole doesn't sound too good for Arizona state. He talks about the staff making fun of him for asking questions and how he wasn't able to build a relationship with the staff
This is the quote I like most by his dad who makes it sound like he's more in favor of nc state (probably reading into this too much but whatever I'm a state fan that's what we do.
Added Rik: "It opens up an opportunity for him. It's definitely a good fit for him. But there's a couple of other schools out there who have the same thing."
Dunlow66
ASU with only one assistant coach currently on staff doesnt help their cause. Hard to build "realtionships" with guys who have not been hired.
gopack_83
Packfan8 said:

https://arizonastate.rivals.com/news/valpo-graduate-transfer-derrik-smits-raves-over-tempe-visit
Actually they hand picked a good quote but this piece as a whole doesn't sound too good for Arizona state. He talks about the staff making fun of him for asking questions and how he wasn't able to build a relationship with the staff
This is the quote I like most by his dad who makes it sound like he's more in favor of nc state (probably reading into this too much but whatever I'm a state fan that's what we do.
Added Rik: "It opens up an opportunity for him. It's definitely a good fit for him. But there's a couple of other schools out there who have the same thing."

Honestly from reading that article it makes me feel like Derrik went there and honestly thought it'd be a lot different then it was. He maybe thought the stars were aligning with a lot of PT available there and his dads home, but maybe deep down he actually likes us better. We'll just have to see come Sunday.
Packfan8
gopack_83 said:

Packfan8 said:

Honestly from reading that article it makes me feel like Derrik went there and honestly thought it'd be a lot different then it was. He maybe thought the stars were aligning with a lot of PT available there and his dads home, but maybe deep down he actually likes us better. We'll just have to see come Sunday.

Could've just been a bad interview but a lot of it didn't sound too good for asu other than his dad not having rent an apartment in Raleigh and playing time. I feel better about our chances now but it does still seem like playing time might be a factor
MarOdoxPhoenician7
I REALLY MISS AND WISH that ted kapita stayed when kk was hired. That dude was a beast and rare to find
Packfan8
MarOdoxPhoenician7 said:

I REALLY MISS AND WISH that ted kapita stayed when kk was hired. That dude was a beast and rare to find

Agreed I think he could've became his Cacok from UNCW but clearly he wasn't a fan of school
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

MarOdoxPhoenician7 said:

Agreed I think he could've became his Cacok from UNCW but clearly he wasn't a fan of school
I loved Ted but he kinda came off as 'crazy as hell' a few times.

I like that....not sure coaches do.
Dunlow66
Live Evaluation Period this weekend

Wouldnt be surprised to see a few offers extended
TheWhiteWolf
Packfan8 said:

Ooof that is a rough article for ASU, if not for his dad I don't think they would have a chance
metcalfmafia
Dunlow66 said:

Packfan8 said:

MarOdoxPhoenician7 said:

I loved Ted but he kinda came off as 'crazy as hell' a few times.

I like that....not sure coaches do.
He also really needed to trim his fingernails.
Packfan8
TheWhiteWolf said:

Packfan8 said:

Ooof that is a rough article for ASU, if not for his dad I don't think they would have a chance

He ended the piece by saying that relationships will be a huge part of the process, hard to make a decision with that in mind if you don't have but two coaches as of now
metcalfmafia
Packfan8

Damn looks like there's a new leader for cone....
First Page Last Page
Page 147 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.