Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,215,818 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by SM1987
WOLFDAC
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Been busy with life stuff...our oldest will be attending NC State in the fall and my Pop's fighting cancer...and Dunlow and other's have heard what I've heard as far as recruiting...so no need to regurgitate.
Packfan8
Still waiting on July 14th. You guys think we get the French kid?
WOLFDAC
Ha!!! I'm looking forward to seeing Manny hit the court next year...I've heard he may hit 7' before next season.
wolfpackjb
Sorry to hear about your dad. Prayers man. That's just a reminder that real life is much more important than these silly boards.
WOLFDAC
Appreciate that and yeah...life never stops...we're looking forward to tailgating next year with our daughter being a freshman and future Vetranarian.
Dunlow66
Do we need to narrow the scope of postings allowed on this thread?

Serious question for those who enjoy the recruiting news.

WOLFDAC
I'm done...back to recruiting.
WOLFDAC
Is there any info regarding the Lehigh grad transfer yet?
wolfpackjb
Same here. So is Keeling basically a backup plan for Markell or Lecque? He looks like a good player, but I'm not sure he waits around before we know for sure what those guys are going to do.
Dunlow66
WOLFDAC said:

LOL....I hope you didnt think I was talking about you when I posted that.

Just seems like the Recruiting tread gets cluttered with endless speculations and coaching criticisms of late.
Dunlow66
wolfpackjb said:

Same here. So is Keeling basically a backup plan for Markell or Lecque? He looks like a good player, but I'm not sure he waits around before we know for sure what those guys are going to do.
Shooting guard, IMO, who can handle it a little but not really a PG.
PicklePacker
transfers galore.....

Marquette losing the Hauser brothers. Both over 40% from 3 and combined for 25 pts/game this season. Big loss for Wojo.
Dunlow66
gopack_83
Dunlow66 said:

How would you compare him as a prospect to Cam Hayes? Do you have a preference?
Dunlow66
JakeVerified account @jakeweingarten
FollowingFollowing @jakeweingarten
More

Being told that Virginia will immediately be targeting the Hauser brothers, a source told @Stockrisers. Both will transfer from Marquette, as announced today.

Looks like McKoy should have jumped if he wanted that UVA spot.
Dunlow66
gopack_83 said:

Dunlow66 said:

How would you compare him as a prospect to Cam Hayes? Do you have a preference?
I think Hayes will be class of 2020
metcalfmafia
Dunlow66 said:

More

Being told that Virginia will immediately be targeting the Hauser brothers, a source told @Stockrisers. Both will transfer from Marquette, as announced today.

Are they grad or regular transfers?
Packfan8
Dunlow66 said:

More

Everyone kept saying that he was bound for uva or unc and hasn't committed to either yet. I feel more comfortable with where we stand now that the uva visit is over with. Does he have any other visits scheduled?
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

Dunlow66 said:

More

Everyone kept saying that he was bound for uva or unc and hasn't committed to either yet. I feel more comfortable with where we stand now that the uva visit is over with. Does he have any other visits scheduled?
Probably be at UNC very soon
WOLFDAC
Most say McKoy will end up at UNC...and many think he'll be recruited over the very next recruiting cycle as well.
WOLFDAC
Dunlow66 said:

WOLFDAC said:

LOL....I hope you didnt think I was talking about you when I posted that.

Just seems like the Recruiting tread gets cluttered with endless speculations and coaching criticisms of late.

It's all good Dun...I was outside the parameters as well.
TheWhiteWolf
WOLFDAC said:

Most say McKoy will end up at UNC...and many think he'll be recruited over the very next recruiting cycle as well.
Who is unc projected to land in next years class?
wufpack7
McKoy would be "recruited over" wherever he went. It's not like we would stop recruiting at his position if we got him and we would try to get the best player we could, likely someone considered better than him. Now, UNC is far more likely to actually land a McDonald's AA at his position, and unless he came in as a baby Luke Maye they would be less likely to factor him into their future plans than we would, but I don't think anyone out there is going to land a player of his caliber and say to themselves, "All right, we're done for a few years at that position."
Struttingwolf96
Both Hunter & Jerome are declaring from UVA & are expected to sign with an agent.
nryanh94
Packfan8
nryanh94 said:

Next
WOLFDAC
TheWhiteWolf said:

WOLFDAC said:

Not so much who...but the fact that at the time of the offer he was a 3 star recruit...but it looks like UVA has him and it's a better fit for him
Packfan8
Hope McKoy has success at uva. Love seeing local kids succeed just not vs us
Dunlow66
WOLFDAC said:

TheWhiteWolf said:

WOLFDAC said:

Not so much who...but the fact that at the time of the offer he was a 3 star recruit...but it looks like UVA has him and it's a better fit for him
I guessing UNC now offers Keeling. They want to bring in five players this year.
duran_duran
Dunlow66 said:

WOLFDAC said:

TheWhiteWolf said:

WOLFDAC said:

I guessing UNC now offers Keeling. They want to bring in five players this year.
This will probably be the most cobbled together team Roy has had in a long time. It may not mean anything but I'm enjoying all the turnover they're going to have while we only lose two guys.
gopack_83
RDUwolfpack
gopack_83 said:

wow.
Dunlow66
UNC just took another hit. I think they were counting on Tucker.

Guessing Roy is gonna put the hard sell on Keeling now....
gopack_83
Dunlow66 said:

UNC just took another hit. I think they were counting on Tucker.

Guessing Roy is gonna put the hard sell on Keeling now....

Supposedly they're going hard after Achiuwa, but if Watford lands at LSU I could see Achiuwa giving Memphis a hard look
Packfan8
duran_duran said:

Dunlow66 said:

WOLFDAC said:

TheWhiteWolf said:

WOLFDAC said:

Hopefully it's only two

This will probably be the most cobbled together team Roy has had in a long time. It may not mean anything but I'm enjoying all the turnover they're going to have while we only lose two guys.
First Page Last Page
Page 137 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.