Basketball recruiting and transfers

4,221,215 Views | 13799 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by SM1987
PicklePacker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
any chance it gets worked out?
Dunlow66
PicklePacker said:

any chance it gets worked out?
no clue but this one sounds like it is over to me.

SKJ wasnt a good student, had reported 'attitude issues' and a few other things that have not been reported yet.
PicklePacker
Then bye. We don't need any attitude issues. Those lead to chemistry issues.
Dunlow66
I wonder if we might decide to reach out to former Oak Hill and Va Tech big man Khadim Sy who is now playing JUCO ball for Daytona State
gopack_83
Cam Thomas gets his 5th star by 247 and is now a unanimous 5 star for the class of 2020
nryanh94
gopack_83 said:

Cam Thomas gets his 5th star by 247 and is now a unanimous 5 star for the class of 2020

And cone dropped 35 spots and out of the top 100
Dunlow66
nryanh94 said:

gopack_83 said:

I would bet the people who did these rankings have not seen Cone this year.

Other sites have him moving up into the top 60
nryanh94
Dunlow66 said:

nryanh94 said:

gopack_83 said:

I would bet the people who did these rankings have not seen Cone this year.

Other sites have him moving up into the top 60

Kid would be a top 25 talent if he were 2-3 inches taller
WolfpackSI
Dunlow66 said:

nryanh94 said:

Packfan8 said:

So with skj now gone we have 2 scholarships available. Maybe Keatts takes one in 2019 and goes to the transfer market again for the other?

I hate speculating but I'd probably go ahead and assume 3 scholarships
said we would probably lose a guard and a big man.

One down.....

Did you mean Lockett or someone else?
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
Phil2
So 66 where are we at? Who is legit on the radar to be following? Do you find this staff more able to keep things under wraps than previous? Just seems info slow to come out .
Packfan8
Looks like usc will be getting an official from brown
Packfan8
Packfan8 said:

Also he did not list Illinois as a school he is considering, he added Memphis and ok state to his list
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

Packfan8 said:

Also he did not list Illinois as a school he is considering, he added Memphis and ok state to his list
Strutter?

you got some splaining to do
Dunlow66
Phil2 said:

So 66 where are we at? Who is legit on the radar to be following? Do you find this staff more able to keep things under wraps than previous? Just seems info slow to come out .
Definitely. I lost 2 good sources when the coaching staff changed.

staff has some targets but I honeslty cant tell you who they are without guessing.-
Packfan8
Dunlow66 said:

Packfan8 said:

Packfan8 said:

Strutter?

For some reason the article posted by a 247 sc insider wasn't vip when I first read it, it is now and I can't view it because I don't have an account but it said he was scheduling an ov to South Carolina and when asked about other schools he is considering he listed Pitt, N.C. state, Memphis and Oklahoma state
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

Dunlow66 said:

Packfan8 said:

Packfan8 said:

Strutter?

For some reason the article posted by a 247 sc insider wasn't vip when I first read it, it is now and I can't view it because I don't have an account but it said he was scheduling an ov to South Carolina and when asked about other schools he is considering he listed Pitt, N.C. state, Memphis and Oklahoma state
Brown sure seems like he is an SC lean in that particular interview.....
nryanh94
Dunlow66 said:

Packfan8 said:

Dunlow66 said:

Packfan8 said:

Packfan8 said:

Strutter?

Brown sure seems like he is an SC lean in that particular interview.....
Id rather not waste a scholarship on a kid that will likely be here a year or less and not be able to contribute a lot. Get a ready to play grad transfer or another kid like seabron
gopack_83
For anyone interested, here's some game footage of Seabron. He's #1

Struttingwolf96
Why? Go up above & read in a post above I posted that when he was going to the unofficial at SC I was worried about, more so that hurting State than Pitt or Illinois. Still State was in good shape, Keatts just went to watch Brown again. So why the call out, do I need to call out some when they call it wrong. Like Bryan Antoine to Duke & ended up at Villanova.
Dunlow66
Struttingwolf96 said:

Why? Go up above & read in a post above I posted that when he was going to the unofficial at SC I was worried about, more so that hurting State than Pitt or Illinois. Still State was in good shape, Keatts just went to watch Brown again. So why the call out, do I need to call out some when they call it wrong. Like Bryan Antoine to Duke & ended up at Villanova.
It was a joke.

Seems like you called me out a while back over Brown....more than once.
Packfan8

Didn't recognize brown without the dreads
Dunlow66
Engineer97
Dunlow66 said:

Kid has gotten bigger.
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

Packfan8 said:

Josh Hall who I mentioned a few months ago is slowly gaining some attraction with high majors now that he reclassified to 2020. He's a big guard/wing like Keatts likes. Just picked up an offer from wake and Rutgers to go with his offer from Providence a few weeks back

And now Oklahoma state is added to his list of offers
Josh Hall picks up an offer from CIncinnati
WolfpackSI
Jalen looks like hes added quite a bit of bulk and significantly improved his handle. Starting to look like a ACC point guard.

Hows his shooting been? Any improvement in that area?
NCSU ChE '13
Go pack!
Packfan8
Dunlow66 said:

Packfan8 said:

Packfan8 said:

Josh Hall who I mentioned a few months ago is slowly gaining some attraction with high majors now that he reclassified to 2020. He's a big guard/wing like Keatts likes. Just picked up an offer from wake and Rutgers to go with his offer from Providence a few weeks back

And now Oklahoma state is added to his list of offers
Josh Hall picks up an offer from CIncinnati

Him reclassify has really helped his recruitment, before he only had mid major offers
Packfan8
The state basketball twitter liked his last post so maybe we are recruiting him. He fits the mold of a big wing that Keatts likes, he's 6'6-6'8 depending on the recruiting service
Dunlow66
Packfan8 said:

The state basketball twitter liked his last post so maybe we are recruiting him. He fits the mold of a big wing that Keatts likes, he's 6'6-6'8 depending on the recruiting service
some game footage.

Hall is number 5

TheStorm
Dunlow66 said:

Struttingwolf96 said:

It was a joke.

Seems like you called me out a while back over Brown....more than once.
Seems?

IIRC he fluttered up on top of the closest fence post, threw his little breast out and literally crowed about him being the first one predicting Brown to State. Seems? Seems? Seems I remember him specifically pointing you out when he did so. Good to see you didn't forget about it.

Yep. He was the first one to call Christian Brown to State.

Just like he was the first one to call Jalen Lecque to State also! [insert little ROTFLMAO icon here]
Dunlow66
NCSU1995
We've got to get some big bodies. Having Bates next year will obviously help but beating Duke and UNC-CH will continue to be the exception and not the rule if we can't match up inside no matter how great our wing players are. Duke scored 58 in the paint. We started 2 6'5" guys at the forward positions. 195 lbs. (Bryce) and 210 (Dorn) according to espn. I look forward to the day that great teams have to change to match up with us but we aren't there. Also, I have no inside information but to me it seems we lost Ian Steere because we added Killeya-Jones. It would have been nice to throw him around the paint this year even if to wear down the other teams' bigs.
Dunlow66
NCSU1995 said:

We've got to get some big bodies. Having Bates next year will obviously help but beating Duke and UNC-CH will continue to be the exception and not the rule if we can't match up inside no matter how great our wing players are. Duke scored 58 in the paint. We started 2 6'5" guys at the forward positions. 195 lbs. (Bryce) and 210 (Dorn) according to espn. I look forward to the day that great teams have to change to match up with us but we aren't there. Also, I have no inside information but to me it seems we lost Ian Steere because we added Killeya-Jones. It would have been nice to throw him around the paint this year even if to wear down the other teams' bigs.
I have heard we will target a grad transfer to add some size to the team next season.
RDUwolfpack
Dunlow66 said:

NCSU1995 said:

I have heard we will target a grad transfer to add some size to the team next season.
Jare'l Spellman
Osasumwen Osaghae
Nico Carvacho
Cletrell Pope
Jeromy Rodriguez
Cyril Langevine

These are some low/mid major guys that could block and rebound for us if they decided to transfer.
Dunlow66
Kid we talked about in this thread a few months ago just verbally committed to the Pack

6'2 2021 Terquavion Smith of Farmville Central (NC) has committed to NC State #PhenomHoops #NCTop80

WATCH RAW Highlights :

Packfan8
Dunlow66 said:

Kid we talked about in this thread a few months ago just verbally committed to the Pack

6'2 2021 Terquavion Smith of Farmville Central (NC) has committed to NC State #PhenomHoops #NCTop80

WATCH RAW Highlights :

Wow pretty impressed, kid has some game and good to lock him up 2 years in advanced
First Page Last Page
Page 115 of 395

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.