Redirected to amazon gift card

4,444 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by KDHpack
KDHpack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
all of a sudden when I get two or three clicks deep I get redirected to an amazon free gift card survey. Only way to get back is a few hits on the back button which, can take me almost anywhere on the site or I have to close all the way. Cleared all the different caches, cookies etc. but, a little research says that's not going to help anyway. It's coming from your server side of things and 3rd party advertisements. That's from the apple help center directly which, means obviously means I'm using my iPad. Strangely enough it doesn't happen on my iPhone. Help please.
F5:Landon
Thanks for the heads up. It's certainly not our intention to send these types of ads your way.

Occasionally some rogue ads will get through our filters and we have to hunt it down. Our team is currently working on stopping them right now.
FuzzyRed
I'm seeing this too. Also on iPad. Very annoying. Agree with the likelihood of the code being served in a rogue ad. You may be able to get help from your ad network provider.
FuzzyRed
Hilariously, I was presented with one of these pages upon submitting my previous reply. Argh.
KDHpack
F5:Landon said:

Thanks for the heads up. It's certainly not our intention to send these types of ads your way.

Occasionally some rogue ads will get through our filters and we have to hunt it down. Our team is currently working on stopping them right
Hasn't done it at all today after being an automatic for every visit before my post. Thank you. On that note, the only reason it was even a problem is that I spend entirely too much time on the site. James, Steve and crew have the best thing going, and it ain't close.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.