Lost Elite+ when I renewed

1,159 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by DaWolfline83
Ground_Chuck
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I renewed this morning, I think the card on file had its number changed/expired.

Seems I lost the Elite+ access while updating. Can I get that back? Thanks
92gEEk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Same thing happened to me this weekend when I had to update the address on my credit card.

How do I get this fixed?
NCStatesman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I had this happen to me last week.
broccolipack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Same
BS - 2018
MS - 2020
PhD - 2023
wgpack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No elite access. I renewed yesterday. Please help get resolved. Thanks
Mspleasa
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I lost Elite + as well when renewing
wgpack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Still not able to access Elite message board. Please help
DaWolfline83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ditto. Updated my CC # to renew today. Thanks in advance for the help.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.