The "globalist" (NWO) agenda and Bible prophecy for Satanic one-world tyranny

7,124 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Glasswolf
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Students of the Bible know that there is an ongoing Satanic conspiracy for world conquest. The book of Revelation talks about a one-world government and one-world religion, under the control of Satanic forces. In the book of Matthew, the devil tempts the Messiah on a high mountain, offering him the kingdoms of the world if only he would bow down and worship Satan.

Over the last several decades and especially since the advent of the internet, there has been growing awareness of a plan to establish a new "international" order in the world -- eg, erasing national borders, diminishing and doing away with national sovereignty and ultimately nations. The United Nations is one step in this movement towards global government. This plan is clearly seen in, for example, the rise of the European Union. Although lesser known, a South American Union of nations already exists, and there are plans underway for a North American Union.

The modern "incarnation" of this plan for "globalism" has manifested in the last ~250 years, and was increasingly exposed over the past 100 years or so. It is popularly referred to as the "New World Order" agenda or conspiracy. Now, of course, there has been a concerted effort by the "Establishment" (media and other powerful institutions) to deny that this plan actually exists. And they engage in ad hominem attack and attempt to dismiss the idea as a "fabrication" of people they disparagingly label "conspiracy theorist kooks", etc.

But this is no theory. It is self-evident reality, supported by mountains of evidence. While once done in relative secrecy, it is now almost an open conspiracy -- with elites, for example, admitting that they want to abolish national borders and have world government. What they do not admit, however, are the Satanic roots of this plan and that this agenda is malevolent in nature (ie, aims of tyranny, genocide, etc). For those new to this information, as a starting point, research groups related to this agenda such as the Freemasons, Illuminati, the Bohemian Grove, and others -- and how they are Luciferian in their beliefs/agenda. Many/most world "elites" in positions of power appear to have taken the offer that Satan gave the Messiah on that mountain -- ie, power and wealth in return for worshiping Satan and doing his will.

Thoughts? Is this globalist/NWO agenda a manifestation of the Satanic conspiracy as described in the Bible?
PackBacker07
Threads like this are why I left PP.
Glasswolf
PackBacker07 said:

Threads like this are why the Mods are watching closely. This is being monitored to keep it civil.

Plus you didn't have to open it or comment.
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

GuerrillaPack
Glasswolf said:

PackBacker07 said:

Threads like this are why the Mods are watching closely. This is being monitored to keep it civil.

Plus you didn't have to open it or comment.
Good point.
GuerrillaPack
PackBacker07 said:

The topic of the thread is 100% within the guidelines of the "Water Cooler" forum -- ie, on the subject of politics and religion.

What exactly are you suggesting -- that we shouldn't have a discussion about serious issues?

NatePait94
Can't believe I actually read the whole thing.. this should be fun.
First question.
GuerillaPack, are you attempting to take it upon yourself to let people know about this?
GuerrillaPack
NatePait94 said:

Can't believe I actually read the whole thing.. this should be fun.
First question.
GuerillaPack, are you attempting to take it upon yourself to let people know about this?

As I indicated in the initial post, this is no longer some secret. Tens/hundreds of millions of people know about it. My purpose with the thread was to discuss others' thoughts about it in relation to Bible prophecy. But if someone does not know about this, then yes, I am trying to make them aware.
NatePait94
Would you agree that today's religion is tomorrow's mythology?
GuerrillaPack
NatePait94 said:

Would you agree that today's religion is tomorrow's mythology?
The crux of your question seems to suggest that a supernatural realm does not exist, and that supernatural beings do not exist. This is not the case. A supernatural realm must exist. The physical universe is finite and both space and time. It had a beginning. Some supernatural "force" or entity must exist that is the "first cause" that created or caused the physical universe to come into existence.

Now, this is not to say that all of the religions of the world worship spiritual or supernatural beings that actually exist. Some religions involve the worship of nature, and stories of fictitious gods/goddesses.

However, in the case of the Bible, we are talking about supernatural beings that actually do exist. And I would venture to estimate that about 75-80% of Americans share that view.

And as I indicated in the initial post, many of the super-elite of the world are occultists who worship Lucifer -- including high-level Freemasons, members of the Illuminati (eg, in Hollywood), attendees of Bohemian Grove, etc. They know that the supernatural realm is real.

NatePait94
Allllllllrighty then
Glasswolf
As long as you aren't NorthWolf that was globally banned from the scout network and start ranting about the school shootings since Columbine being set up by the government we are fine.

Glasswolf
Appears this topic is gaining zero interest. I'm going to lock this for now. If someone wants to post here message me and I'll unlock it.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.