Dogs for adoption

631 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 12 hrs ago by erniencsu02
erniencsu02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hey guys so since I moved to Loris SC last year I've been trying to help the stray animal situation out here.

I've taken in 7 animals(4 dogs/3 cats) in addition to the two cats I already had. 9 freaking pets and just me. lol

Anyways, I was out riding around the other day and came up on two puppies in the road. They were crying so loud it broke my heart. I took them to the vet to get scanned for microchips and it turns out the a-hole that adopted them from the animal care center here dumped them for whatever reason. I found a foster but these two(brother and sister) are looking for their furever home still. I would love if I can find someone to adopt them both as they cry when separated. They already were given names by the animal care center...

Igor and Maple. These are really good dogs. Let me know if interested....I can bring them to you!!

GuerrillaPack
If there are not already, there needs to be more penalties (heavy fines?) for those who abandon pets like this, to deter and reduce/stop this problem.

I'm obviously not a "bleeding heart" leftist, but I love animals and hate to see them suffer.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
ncsupack1
Dogs are awesome, truly man's best friend.
erniencsu02
photo the foster sent me today

TheStorm
Any more good news here yet?
AidenParker
They so cute.
erniencsu02
TheStorm said:

Any more good news here yet?
Maple has been adopted!!

Igor still looking for a home.

ncsupack1
erniencsu02 said:

photo the foster sent me today

Nice looking dogs!
erniencsu02
this is another that I rescued. His name is Rascal. I drove 2 hours last week to take him to someone that said they wanted to adopt him. They changed their mind when I got there because they thought he was gonna be the size of a chihuahua. lol. Uuum pretty sure the dog has rottweiler in him...mixed with some type of smaller terrier dog I think? Anyways, one of my best friends ended up adopting Rascal a couple days ago thankfully. Such a good dog....and yes he was initially dumped most likely.

flylike44
You're doing amazing work brother.
erniencsu02
flylike44 said:

You're doing amazing work brother.
thank you. It gets stressful but its worth it!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.