Dismissed

1,772 Views | 24 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by packofwolves
Bockwinkle
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/judge-dismisses-trumps-florida-classified-documents-case
Ground_Chuck
this is what an activist judge looks like.
El Lobo Loco
Ground_Chuck said:

this is what an activist judge looks like.
From what I read in the ruling, it seems she followed the US Constitution. God forbid we allow judges to do that!
packofwolves
DOJ should have appointed someone previously confirmed by the Senate. They can appeal, but the Supreme Court will eventually uphold this judges ruling.
Bockwinkle
How many laws will they break just to get orange man, other than 1st degree murder?
Gulfstream4
This must be infuriating for our liberal friends. They can't bankrupt Trump. They can't imprison him. They can't kill him. Meanwhile Joe can't go a single day without sticking his foot in his mouth.
hokiewolf
Think this was the worst of the cases for Trump. But reading the Judges decision this makes sense, especially with all the stupid things Biden did with documents.
Bockwinkle
hokiewolf said:

Think this was the worst of the cases for Trump. But reading the Judges decision this makes sense, especially with all the stupid things Biden did with documents.

Should have never been brought to court, and should have been dismissed when we found out they brought props to use during photography.

Banana Republic *****
hokiewolf
Bockwinkle said:

hokiewolf said:

Should have never been brought to court, and should have been dismissed when we found out they brought props to use during photography.

Banana Republic *****
no. It's not banana republic ***** Do you know what happens in a real banana republic?
Bockwinkle
hokiewolf said:

Bockwinkle said:

hokiewolf said:

Banana Republic *****
no. It's not banana republic ***** Do you know what happens in a real banana republic?

You use kangaroo courts to imprisson them, and if that fails you kill them.
DrummerboyWolf
Bockwinkle said:

hokiewolf said:

Bockwinkle said:

hokiewolf said:

Banana Republic *****

What's you talkin' about Willis? None of that going on over the last year or so.

Some are so blind to what is actually happening to this Great Republic. We are teetering right now and if a miracle had not happened Saturday, I shudder to think where we are today.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Gulfstream4
DrummerboyWolf said:

Bockwinkle said:

hokiewolf said:

Bockwinkle said:

hokiewolf said:

Banana Republic *****

What's you talkin' about Willis? None of that going on over the last year or so.

Some are so blind to what is actually happening to this Great Republic. We are teetering right now and if a miracle had not happened Saturday, I shudder to think where we are today.

Agree. We are an inch away from this country being on fire right now. Literally.
MoCoWolf
Man, I haven't been in Banana Republic in years. Used to love that store.
MoCoWolf
Gulfstream4 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Bockwinkle said:

hokiewolf said:

Bockwinkle said:

hokiewolf said:

Banana Republic *****

Agree. We are an inch away from this country being on fire right now. Literally.
Literally? The whole country? That would be some fire.
Werewolf
MoCoWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Bockwinkle said:

hokiewolf said:

Bockwinkle said:

hokiewolf said:

Banana Republic *****

Perfect casting for movie entitled "Clueless in Seattle". Hey, but you are in that 5-10% that will never get it.....
MoCoWolf
Werewolf said:

MoCoWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Bockwinkle said:

hokiewolf said:

Bockwinkle said:

hokiewolf said:

Banana Republic *****

Perfect casting for movie entitled "Clueless in Seattle". Hey, but you are in that 5-10% that will never get it.....

But I don't live in Seattle!
dogplasma
Gulfstream4 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Bockwinkle said:

hokiewolf said:

Bockwinkle said:

hokiewolf said:

Banana Republic *****

Unfortunately I agree. If he'd been killed there are people who wouldn't wait on facts or an investigation - they'd assume the worst and jump off the deep end.
packgrad
Bockwinkle
dogplasma said:

Gulfstream4 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Bockwinkle said:

hokiewolf said:

Bockwinkle said:

hokiewolf said:

Banana Republic *****

Unfortunately I agree. If he'd been killed there are people who wouldn't wait on facts or an investigation - they'd assume the worst and jump off the deep end.

Kinda like when Trump announced his candidacy?
ncsupack1
I assume there will be a appeal?
Werewolf
MoCoWolf said:

Werewolf said:

MoCoWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Bockwinkle said:

hokiewolf said:

Bockwinkle said:

hokiewolf said:

Banana Republic *****

LOL, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. Enjoy your evening.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
DrummerboyWolf
packgrad said:

People need to read this whole tweet by General Flynn. There are a lot of people whom might be in very serious trouble in the near future.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Werewolf
DrummerboyWolf said:

packgrad said:

People need to read this whole tweet by General Flynn. There are a lot of people whom might be in very serious trouble in the near future.
Count on it.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Oldsouljer
MoCoWolf said:

Werewolf said:

MoCoWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Bockwinkle said:

hokiewolf said:

Bockwinkle said:

hokiewolf said:

Banana Republic *****

Sounds like Seattle lives in you.
packofwolves
Werewolf said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Count on it.

I'll believe it if it comes to fruition. I have yet to see anything damaging to Dems that results in anyone being charged with a crime or clearly exposed.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.