Q posts

5,686 Views | 186 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Elon Musk with a Q post. ;-)
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Watch Scavino tweets.
DJT && Dan Scavino Decodes!08/20/22 NO RIGGING! LIGHT WILL DEFEAT DARKNESS. ENJOY THE SHOW! (rumble.com)
hokiewolf
https://www.amazon.com/Storm-Upon-Us-Conspiracy-Everything/dp/1612199291?nodl=1&dplnkId=5704cb12-0d5c-48b5-ba2c-5a1ba51326e7
Werewolf
As Trump has reiterated many many times. "We caught them all"..........."We got them all"

Werewolf
Inauguration of Jan 2? 2017. Mark it down, get ready to count it out.

#Devolution #SunTzu #WWG1WGA

caryking
W T F is this?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

W T F is this?
u whine and whine about my clogging up threads, I create an independent thread and you jump on it with this? U are barely MAGA my friend but you're MAGA, barely. Go back to one of the "safe place" threads. This thread is not for you. This thread will serve to document the validity of Q.

Sieve, Gobble and Nappy love having you around, you're a weak target.
Werewolf
I"ve not shared much on this topic........so to not clog the other threads......LOL, nothing like a matrix to overcome.
caryking
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

W T F is this?
u whine and whine about my clogging up threads, I create an independent thread and you jump on it with this? U are barely MAGA my friend but you're MAGA, barely. Go back to one of the "safe place" threads. This thread is not for you. This thread will serve to document the validity of Q.

Sieve, Gobble and Nappy love having you around, you're a weak target.
Actually, Were, your points about me are fair. I'm not a "Q" person and don't have any desire to look into the phenomenon. That said, you created a thread to post things and I questioned your post.

I apologize and will comment if I have anything valid to post.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
we are cool, yoou have the intentions of the right guy well understood.
GuerrillaPack
Were, I know you don't want to hear this, but I believe that "Q" is an obvious psyop.

I saw this video a while back. When the communist Bolsheviks took over Russia, they ran a very similar counterintelligence operation called "Operation Trust", which was intended to lull their opposition into a false hope of some "saviors" coming to stop the Bolsheviks, that never materialized.

Very similar name to the "Trust the Plan" mantra from "Q".

This was being talked about all the way back in January 2021:

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62008

Quote:

'Q-Anon' Bears Striking Resemblance to Bolshevik Psy-Op From 1920s Known As 'Operation Trust'

Chris Menahan
InformationLiberation
Jan. 15, 2021

"Operation Trust" was a Bolshevik counterintelligence operation run from 1921 to 1926 aimed at neutralizing opposition by creating the false impression that a powerful group of military leaders had organized to stop the communists' takeover.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
absolutely true. it has always been a concern of mine.

i will say.... if it is a sigh up and not in our favor then we are in deep ***** That means Trump is a bad guy and in cahoots with the bad guys.

Voice texting. I'm gonna close out right now as I don't wish to type on iPhone.... certainly a conversation you and I could have by p.m.
GuerrillaPack
Werewolf said:

i will say.... if it is a sigh up and not in our favor then we are in deep ***** That means Trump is a bad guy and in cahoots with the bad guys.

Voice texting. I'm gonna close out right now as I don't wish to type on iPhone.... certainly a conversation you and I could have by p.m.
Trump displayed all the signs of just being another Establishment RINO Republican based on what he did while President from 2017-2020. Like many other RINOs, he said most of the right things...but it was empty rhetoric, and he never actually followed through on the things he promised and said he would support, and in many cases did the exact opposite -- such as banning bump stocks, and passing provisions for amnesty for illegals in one of the "omnibus" bills.

And I was highly skeptical of Trump when he campaigned in 2015-16 due to the fact that he was a Democrat and had many "liberal" views for many years in his past. Even though in 2015-16 I knew there was a good possibility he was just another RINO, I voted for him anyway because he was the clear best choice, even if there was only a 1-5% chance that he was the "real deal". Because the Democrats are just open communists.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
wolf howl
The retort to Trump being a RINO is literally EVERY true RINO in DC hates the guy. If those people dislike someone so fiercely it probably means they aren't aligned on most everything, which I like.
Nairo
You guys are squandering the time you have above ground on this insanity. Go for a hike, take some time away from the conspiracy theory websites. Life is too short
GuerrillaPack
Nairo said:

You guys are squandering the time you have above ground on this insanity. Go for a hike, take some time away from the conspiracy theory websites. Life is too short
You'll go below ground much quicker if you fall victim to the agenda of these Satanists who are ruling our society -- for example, if you take the "vaccine" and end up dying in short order. And even if you live a long time, if these Luciferian elites have their way with us, we'll be living in a Chinese-style hardcore tyrannical hellhole. It's well worth the time...no actually crucial that the people know the truth about the reality of the agenda we are facing, so that we can oppose and defeat it.

Hosea 4:6: "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge"
Oldsouljer
Nairo said:

It still beats honey-do lists. That is squandered time.
Werewolf
Nairo said:

Man, I watch how you get beat up by some of the guys on the football thread....... I think they cherry pick your disappointments. Just a 180 back at ya.
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Werewolf said:

Trump displayed all the signs of just being another Establishment RINO Republican based on what he did while President from 2017-2020. Like many other RINOs, he said most of the right things...but it was empty rhetoric, and he never actually followed through on the things he promised and said he would support, and in many cases did the exact opposite -- such as banning bump stocks, and passing provisions for amnesty for illegals in one of the "omnibus" bills.

And I was highly skeptical of Trump when he campaigned in 2015-16 due to the fact that he was a Democrat and had many "liberal" views for many years in his past. Even though in 2015-16 I knew there was a good possibility he was just another RINO, I voted for him anyway because he was the clear best choice, even if there was only a 1-5% chance that he was the "real deal". Because the Democrats are just open communists.
GP, I appreciate your comments. There was also a Q type of operation that HItler ran. The intent was to placate those that would resist Hitler's movement. The only group of people in control of our govt, however, is the Uni-Party that opposes the MAGA movement. I follow Juan O'Savin most closely and is closely connected to Trump. He's at the very top of the MAGA movement.......and has never mentioned Q. General Flynn and his family have recited Q phrases and are on video tape doing so. Of course, Trump and a large # of Generals etc are on video recording reciting Q terminology.
Nairo
Yall are a trip.
Werewolf
Nairo said:

Yall are a trip.
Some havin' fun, some take it serious, myself included. Enjoy the SB and Go Pack
SmaptyWolf
Were, if you ever find any quiet time before the next breadcrumb drops, you should give this a read:

https://medium.com/curiouserinstitute/a-game-designers-analysis-of-qanon-580972548be5
Werewolf
Werewolf
#boomerang #devolution #WWG1WGA
Werewolf
LOL........the intrigue.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Gonna enjoy this, I think.

Werewolf
At the time, not shown on your Mockingbird Media sites.

Werewolf
maybe, maybe not.
Werewolf
Previous Q post 51 occurred at 2:12 AM EST
Trump re-truthed it on 2-12, just five days ago.

Werewolf
As Trump as said many times, "we caught them all". The military actually caught them all in Nov 2016. #Devolution #ItHadToBeThisWay

Werewolf
Werewolf

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.