Charlotte FC 2024 Season

571 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by ShaggyWolf
ShaggyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not sure how many soccer fans are on here. But I'm going to try and follow the club a little more closely this season. Just under a month away from the opener.
hokiewolf
Hard for me to cheer the team that should've been in Raleigh
wolf howl
I follow them in the sense of checking to see if they win but that's about all my soccer knowledge. I did see they fired the coach after making the playoffs for the first time in team history, interesting move but Tepper is an idiot when it comes to running teams.

Has the team made any good additions or lost any difference makers this offseason?

I will say, going to a game is a lot of fun, great experience.
ShaggyWolf
wolf howl said:

I follow them in the sense of checking to see if they win but that's about all my soccer knowledge. I did see they fired the coach after making the playoffs for the first time in team history, interesting move but Tepper is an idiot when it comes to running teams.

Has the team made any good additions or lost any difference makers this offseason?

I will say, going to a game is a lot of fun, great experience.
Not much movement regarding the roster. Transfer window is still open though.
ShaggyWolf
ShaggyWolf
CLT FC signed veteran MLS keeper David Bingham today. Sounds like the coach wants competition at this position.
jkpackfan
Went to 2 games last year and they were a lot of fun, definitely gonna check a few games out this season.
ShaggyWolf
As the transfer window closed, CLT loaned out arguably their best player. They have also not made any noticeable moves and have a few glaring issues in the lineup. Will be interesting to see what they do between now and the next transfer window.
ShaggyWolf
CLT with a 2-2 draw today against LAFC. Thread with details attached.
ShaggyWolf
Was a very cold evening last night
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.