World Economic Forum and the New World Order

3,301 Views | 71 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by ncsupack1
Packfan89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

Divide and conquer....this would be a very good tactic.

Forget just a bank, how about a few states? They could form the new Wakanda and show us how things could be done if whitey wasn't holding them down.
Werewolf
We're all brothers..... While equality is not perfect ....nothing is ......great strides have been made these last fifty years.

Very few #'s of slave owners existed in the Americas. The people behind the slavery in those days are the exact same groups of globalists that now attempt to enslave us all. At some time - in the not so distance - we'll learn about birth certificates and social security numbers issued to all US citizens.....you'll be shocked.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Need to pay attention to other things not right in front of our face.......such as riots on college campuses. Distractions for a much bigger undertaking.

Werewolf
May 27th here in the USA! It would be important for our voices to be heard, this is HUGE.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
I suspect #Sieve, #Nappy and #Foreskin would like nothing better than to enter into this treaty or to amend the existing one with its content.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Soros needs his people to pick it up some! ........... BIden and the WEF/NWO is waiting on them. Bringing in the United Nations troops is just around the corner.

Werewolf
#Sieve, #Nappy, #Foreskin and #Gobbler; i don't expect you to figure it out.......its much too hard for ya.

Wonder what that N in NWO really stands for?

Werewolf
The agenda of the political arm of the head of the snake being rejected.
Werewolf
Cannot be true, can it #Nappy?

Werewolf
Werewolf
What's the crisis that brings in the UN Troops? There are several narratives started.

Werewolf
Werewolf
.......and the canary in the coal mine ..........is?

Werewolf
Werewolf
George Carlin many years ago. before some of you brainwashed grasshopper morons were born.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

Yes. Tonight I tried to get cash from an ATM. Asked for too much apparently. The transaction seemed to be going fine but at the last minute, the machine spit out my card and canceled the transaction with no explanation.
Werewolf
This is one of the two major things to expect in the coming weeks.... among others.

1. Massive 2020 Election fraud and heavy involvement by foreign powers
2. Banking financial crisis, either limited cash or worthless cash. This will be very dicey!

WarrenPeace
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

Yes. Tonight I tried to get cash from an ATM. Asked for too much apparently. The transaction seemed to be going fine but at the last minute, the machine spit out my card and canceled the transaction with no explanation.

ATM's were down around here too. Had to go inside to get money. Interesting
Werewolf
WarrenPeace said:

Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

Someone I follow closely for information says the s$it is about to hit the fan.
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

WarrenPeace said:

Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

Since you basically say this or something similar once or twice a week, somewhere eventually you are going to be right once?
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

WarrenPeace said:

Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

Since you basically say this or something similar once or twice a week, somewhere eventually you are going to be right once?
Your choice to consider or disregard. You would have been well served to have considered listening to the conspiracy theorists in Spring/Summer 2021. It might have been Steve or GP ....maybe Cary or packpride too and as youve pointed out before, I wasn't on here yet. If I had been, I'd have been called a conspiracy theorist then, LOL. I don't think I've been proven to be incorrect on anything yet......the biggest thing is much of what is going to go down has been slow to fully develop/finish.......just like the two items above. BY the way, you've still got your date with destiny......ala Michael Michelle Robinson Obama. Isn't Michelle feminine for Michael? ;-)

You're now on board with the lying of the MSM and GOVT so you've made the progress needed for you and your family. It may save you and your loved one's lives.
Oldsouljer
WarrenPeace said:

Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

Update: Today I went back and went for $400 ($500 the previous day). It said I was limited to $300 or less, so I took what I could get, and that was that. First time I've ever been restricted at that machine and I use it regularly.
ncsupack1
Interesting. I haven't had any issue getting money out.
Oldsouljer
ncsupack1 said:

I'm not ready to draw conclusions based on a single incident but we shall see. To me, however, withdrawal limits need to increase to keep up with inflation. $100 today feels like $20 twenty years ago.
ncsupack1
Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

I'm not ready to draw conclusions based on a single incident but we shall see. To me, however, withdrawal limits need to increase to keep up with inflation. $100 today feels like $20 twenty years ago.

Oh, don't take what I typed as jumping to conclusions. I have zero issues when withdrawing money. Your statement about inflation I agree with.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
What does NWO stand for?

ncsupack1

Werewolf
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.