The New Repulbic

2,263 Views | 29 Replies | Last: 27 days ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
EDIT: Exciting news to me. In my circle of conspiracy, its been a hot topic for at least 3 years now. The 1871 corporation is either bankrupt, dissolved or both. Just now out there in the mainstream yet. We'll see if it holds true.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Werewolf said:

We're going to end up with the New Republic of The United States of America. Is this the first indication of it on the surface for all to see! BOOM…the first SALVO!

caryking
Werewolf said:

Werewolf said:

We're going to end up with the New Republic of The United States of America. Is this the first indication of it on the surface for all to see! BOOM…the first SALVO!

Why did you reply to yourself?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
HA.......I didn't know I did. I was between meetings and saw this ........and slapped it on the board with my iPhone. Sorry about that. I edited with further comment......with improved screen and keypad from the laptop at home.
Werewolf
Judge Napolitano

TheStorm
Werewolf said:

HA.......I didn't know I did. I was between meetings and saw this ........and slapped it on the board with my iPhone. Sorry about that. I edited with further comment......with improved screen and keypad from the laptop at home.
Also, just another quick tip... but since you created the thread, you also have the capability to go back and correct your spelling in the thread title.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Some of you centrist Republicans might want to pay attention. Here's signficant evidence that the US Corp is defunct and we have a New Republic......already. Its been underway behind the scenes for a while. #Devolution.

Werewolf
If ya know, ya know.

SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

If ya know, ya know.

Apparently ya don't know... how to use Google.

The 44th Speaker of the House was Joseph W Martin Jr, who was speaker starting in 1947.

Sorry, I image the Russian troll farm you work for that barfs out this endless misinformation has you giddy at the idea of the U.S. imploding, but in this case Scalise is just an idiot.
Werewolf
Maybe it should be 44th or 46th per - of all sources - Wikipedia. Scalise may be off one. Yawn. #devolution

List of speakers of the United States House of Representatives - Wikipedia
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

Maybe it should be 44th or 46th per - of all sources - Wikipedia. Scalise may be off one. Yawn. #devolution

List of speakers of the United States House of Representatives - Wikipedia

The list you linked says the guy you're talking about was in the 44th congress, he wasn't the 44th Speaker of the House. Mike Johnson is the speaker of the 118th congress. Scalise is a moron.

/facepalm
Werewolf
I don't have time nor the desire to debate a big got Useful Idiot Marxist, he clearly says 45th SPEAKER.

No more wasting my time with you. Where's Cary......LOL

• Act of 1871 implemented during the term of the 44th Speaker.

Treacherous times ahead and the Patriots close the deal and we could sustain mass casualty events. Beyond that we return to prosperous times free of deceit, theft, modern slavery, sedition and treason.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Recalling my arguments with the youngsters here.......now, I'll ask it again. Was the United State of America founded as a republic or a democracy?

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
He's out front on the issue of big govt and its crooks.

Werewolf
There are concerns about this guy..............but so far, so good. Argentina has been a cog in the wheel of the global cabal since at least WW2.

Werewolf
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

And he's right. The founders knew history and were well aware of how quickly democracy devolved to tyranny in ancient Athens.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

And he's right. The founders knew history and were well aware of how quickly democracy devolved to tyranny in ancient Athens.
I remember a couple of years ago right here on this site presenting this. I was astonished at the # of guys disputing this here........some of our right-leaning posters, to my dismay. The extent of brainwashing in our education system is clearly evident with the under-50 crowd. If they managed to avoid it they've done well......its pervasive in every aspect our culture.......news media, corporate world, Hollywood, govt, etc.
Werewolf
Even the French understand, LOL. #MAGA #WWG1WGA

Werewolf
In preparation, Rand Paul.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Baaaaa, Baaaaa, Baaaaaa.......... #Sheeple

Oldsouljer
We are The New Repulbic of Wolpfack.
Werewolf
We'll see what develops. This - like so many things - could be manufactured. I, on the other hand, think this occurred. #Devolution
Werewolf
Werewolf
The Alteration Declaration page 2

The alterations include the following:
A complete replacement of positions as stated above.
All appointed board members of the Federal Reserve are destructive and will also step down immediately and all actions of the Federal reserve are placed on hold until after the emergency elections.
A complete abolishment of all income tax.
A complete withdraw of all US military abroad. All US military will return home immediately and protect the homeland as intended.
All actions stated in The Declaration of Military Accountability.

We the people are abolishing all current political parties. The parties have corrupted the current election system making it unfair to any not affiliated with the two major parties to get elected. Thus to ensure fairness all current political parties are to be disbanded and new parties formed following the emergency elections. All parties and independents will adhere to equal and fair rules set by the emergency electors, including the rules stated for the emergency election. All people of any party or non party will have equal ballot access and an equal and fair chance at election.

We the People are taking these actions for the following reasons that are destructive to our safety and happiness.
1. A federal deficit of +$34 Trillions dollars and the refusal to stop spending.
2. Orchestrating and allowing an invasion of the American borders.
3. The weaponization of the US Judicial system.
4. Using your position to enrich yourself at the expense of the American tax payer.
5. Attempting to destroy the Constitution.
6. Unlawful use and abuse of the US military and it's veterans.

This should not be written by 1 person. It still needs some work. The goal being to alter the government by removing the people responsible for the destruction and instituting new rules for government representatives.

Once completed a petition shall be created to be signed by all who agree. When the number of signatures reaches a majority of 75% of the country, the Alteration Declaration shall take effect immediately.

This is Draft 4a, written and posted on 3/12/24

Any who wish to contribute may do so. Please tag all who contribute when posting to keep everyone in the loop.

For the nation, for the People, for our families, for us. Let's bring America back to America.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.