Our food supply

4,166 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 13 days ago by waynecountywolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Conspiracy theory or just concern, thought this was worth a thread.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Watch: Farmers May Have Figured Out Exactly What's Causing the Egg Shortage - Was This Intentional? (westernjournal.com)
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
ChemE94
Jesus man, as if free masonry, coronavirus, big pharma, and others weren't enough? Why not just create a thread titled "they're not conspiracy theories because i am right" and consolidate all your inane drivel into a single echo chamber.
Werewolf
ChemE94 said:

Jesus man, as if free masonry, coronavirus, big pharma, and others weren't enough? Why not just create a thread titled "they're not conspiracy theories because i am right" and consolidate all your inane drivel into a single echo chamber.
Hang in there friend, it's going to get rockier.

I post this word and definition not to be condescending but simply for effect. It's a word I used this word 7-8 months ago........as to what to expect in the coming months. We're not there yet but I suspect most of you are seeing the trend.

crescendo
[krSHend]

NOUN
[ol]
  • the loudest point reached in a gradually increasing sound:
    "the port engine's sound rose to a crescendo" "the roar of the crowd reaches a crescendo"
  • the highest point reached in a progressive increase of intensity:
    "the hysteria reached a crescendo around the spring festival"
  • [/ol]
    ChemE94
    But is it really a crescendo if you're the only one that cares? You post pages of stuff no one responds to in multiple threads. If you're the only one that cares, and crescendo = climax, it's basically like just cumming all over your own face -maybe that's your jam, so you do you man. Also any sentence that begins with "not to be condescending, generally is…. Look, I know changing your opinion is impossible, your entire identity is linked to posting random crap that the majority of stem majors from State, find embarrassing- but even a broken clock is right twice a day- you keep shooting for once. I'm reminded of the Mark Twain quote, never argue with stupid, they will pull you down to their level, and then beat you with experience. This is you and GP - it's just sad…
    Werewolf
    Cute............you can tell us all about what that's like......cumming all over your own face.
    ChemE94
    A battle of wits with an unarmed man is just cruel, so I'll stop.
    TheStorm
    ChemE94 said:

Why not just create a thread titled "they're not conspiracy theories because i am right" and consolidate all your inane drivel into a single echo chamber.
    I've been begging those two idiots to do that for a couple of years already... the funniest thing, is that they actually think people read their posts...
    Werewolf
    TheStorm said:

ChemE94 said:

Why not just create a thread titled "they're not conspiracy theories because i am right" and consolidate all your inane drivel into a single echo chamber.
    I've been begging those two idiots to do that for a couple of years already... the funniest thing, is that they actually think people read their posts...
    Amusing, you and the 22-yr old on the same page. He's 22ish.........and you're damn near my age. You have no excuse for your stupidity.
    TheStorm
    Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

ChemE94 said:

Amusing, you and the 22-yr old on the same page. He's 22ish.........and you're damn near my age. You have no excuse for your stupidity.
    Well, I guess you never learned how to count correctly then either...

If he graduated in 1994 (which would be the first assumption because the year follows his major) he's in the 50-51 year old range... and if he was born in 1994 then simple math suggests that he's in the 28-29 year old range...

Got anything else for me?
    NCTrafficMan
    ChemE94 said:

But is it really a crescendo if you're the only one that cares? You post pages of stuff no one responds to in multiple threads. If you're the only one that cares, and crescendo = climax, it's basically like just cumming all over your own face -maybe that's your jam, so you do you man. Also any sentence that begins with "not to be condescending, generally is…. Look, I know changing your opinion is impossible, your entire identity is linked to posting random crap that the majority of stem majors from State, find embarrassing- but even a broken clock is right twice a day- you keep shooting for once. I'm reminded of the Mark Twain quote, never argue with stupid, they will pull you down to their level, and then beat you with experience. This is you and GP - it's just sad…
    All of his B.S. conspiracy drivel comes down to the usual "blame the j00s or blame everyone but Trump" reprehensible crap that only racist insane people believe.

I say let him post his stuff here...it at least keeps it off more heavily traffic State sites like BY.

Really he would feel at home at city-data.com in their politics forum. It is a cesspool of boomer far right crazy misogyny and they would welcome him with open arms.
    Werewolf
    TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

ChemE94 said:

If he graduated in 1994 (which would be the first assumption because the year follows his major) he's in the 50-51 year old range... and if he was born in 1994 then simple math suggests that he's in the 28-29 year old range...

He's that old. LOL, we're in trouble. Two of ya......woke started earlier than I had thought.
    Werewolf
    ChemE94
    Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

ChemE94 said:

He's that old. LOL, we're in trouble. Two of ya......woke started earlier than I had thought.

And apparently dumba$$ started even earlier. 52 here and if woke is simply a label you apply to those who disagree with you, I am woke as f - u - c - k!
    Werewolf
    I'd actually put you in the puss category. But yeh, your comments were what would be expected of a 22 yr old.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf
    Werewolf
    Werewolf
    Werewolf
    Werewolf
    Werewolf
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

The Attack on Food Symposium and Solutions to Fight Back
    Saturday, March 4 9am PT | 12pm ET
    Hosted by Meryl Nass, M.D. Presented by Children's Health Defense TV
    Opening Remarks
    Session 1 Attacks on Food & Agriculture Alexis Baden-Mayer | Benjamin Dobson | Andr Leu | Abby Rockefeller | Patrick Wood | James Corbett | Joe Mercola | Stephanie Seneff
    Session 2 Solutions for Farmers | Ronnie Cummins | Andr Leu | Mark Fulford | Bonnie Mallard
    Session 3 Solutions for Individuals | John Day | Beverly Johannson | Sara Woods Kender | Zen Honeycutt
    Session 4 Societal Solutions | Alexis Baden-Mayer | Heather Retberg | Ben Banks-Dobson

READ MORE...

The Attack on Food Symposium + Solutions to Fight Back | Childrens Health Defense
    dogplasma
    ChemE94 said:

Normally I'd agree with you, but trying to draw a line between Jeffry Epstein and the price of eggs deserves some special recognition. It may be crazy paranoia, but that's some magnum-opus-level conspiracy thinking. I'd put that alongside Jewish space lasers and the California wildfires.
    Werewolf
    Hard to pick which thread as it's all tied together

Werewolf
    Mass Casualty Incident Declared After Explosion at Dairy Farm in Dimmitt, Texas - Nearly 20,000 Cattle Die (VIDEO) | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hoft

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/04/mass-casualty-incident-declared-after-explosion-at-dairy-farm-in-dimmitt-texas-nearly-20000-cattle-die-video/
    Werewolf
    I've been wondering how Florida would be attacked. This might be a way. If you've ever driven I-75 the # of tractor trailers overnight parked is huge.

Werewolf
    More joyous news, thanks to Sieve's 2nd FAV POTUS.

Food prices in the United States shot up in May at their fastest annual pace in 42 years, according to new government data, with some food producers warning American households to brace for more inflationary pain ahead, as some input costs have yet to be reflected in grocery store prices.

The food component of the personal consumption expenditures (PCE) price index, released on June 30 by the Commerce Department (pdf), showed food prices vaulting at an annual 11 percent in May, the highest reading since 1980.

The multi-decade high reading marks the 11th consecutive month that food prices have climbed in the United States. It's also double the 5.5 percent pace of food price inflation notched just last November.
    A number of U.S. farmers interviewed by The Epoch Times have said that soaring fuel and fertilizer costs have yet to fully make their way down the food production chain.
    Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.