2024 Elections

251,898 Views | 3241 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by packofwolves
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Too complicated for ya bud. Now run along.......I don't have any more time
Werewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

He's a fat %UCK that now has a compromised immune system #VAIDS WIll soon be one less useful idiot to tank our republic on election day. We need him to keep taking em'.
VAIDS!!!

I lol'd.
You are the one, the only one, sucker on here that I hope keeps taking this poison. Aside from hope for the protection of others, I look forward to the day these villains are hung by the neck until dead.

ncsupack1
Who still thinks about COVID? Lol
Werewolf
Providing info counter to the MSM propaganda is what I do, even while in the eyewall of a Cat 3 hurricane.
Oldsouljer
I'd like to take this opportunity to assure Civ and the rest of you that even though the polling averages now say Trump is leading by about 50% in Michigan, I still don't believe no lying ass poll.
Ncsufist
SmaptyWolf said:

Ncsufist said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Did you look at multiple news sources before deciding Walz was your daddy (I believe you called him America's dad)?
You are so fake.

You write that bull**** then puppet lies about "Trump can't put 2 cogent sentences together". Russia!! Kavanaugh is a rapist! JD Vance is weird!

Zero integrity.

Have you considered reaching out to BBW's therapist? She seems pretty good with managing undiagnosed bipolar raging.
Get your October jab, chump, and you won't need your therapist. You were a #Sucker then and you remain a #Sucker today.

Actually getting this year's updated Covid shot this Friday. And then getting the flu shot in a couple weeks. Thanks for the reminder, though!

Ok gotta ask why. Are you okd? Fat? Immune compromised?
Same reason I get the flu shot... because it lowers the odds of getting knocked on your butt for a week or longer. It also lowers the odds of well-documented long term complications from Covid (that goobers like Werewolf pretend are being caused by the vaccine, not the virus itself). Despite the fan fiction, Covid isn't always just a sniffle, and you don't have to be immunocompromised or whatever to get unlucky... even kids can get hit pretty hard.

So I gotta ask, why wouldn't you? Afraid of pokeys? Avoid all other vaccines, too, even the flu shot? Concerned that the same guys now controlling the weather are the ones who developed the Covid vaccine to destroy freedom?

I haven't gotten it since the first two shots that's were required. My reasoning being I do. It fall under any of the comorbidities and thus the actual risk involved to me is quite low compared to the risk of adverse reactions. Plus I hate needles since the army broke one off in my arm. I also never get the flu shot because the only time I get the flu is the years I've gotten it.
Oldsouljer
Ncsufist said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Ncsufist said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Did you look at multiple news sources before deciding Walz was your daddy (I believe you called him America's dad)?
You are so fake.

You write that bull**** then puppet lies about "Trump can't put 2 cogent sentences together". Russia!! Kavanaugh is a rapist! JD Vance is weird!

Zero integrity.

Have you considered reaching out to BBW's therapist? She seems pretty good with managing undiagnosed bipolar raging.
Get your October jab, chump, and you won't need your therapist. You were a #Sucker then and you remain a #Sucker today.

Actually getting this year's updated Covid shot this Friday. And then getting the flu shot in a couple weeks. Thanks for the reminder, though!

Same reason I get the flu shot... because it lowers the odds of getting knocked on your butt for a week or longer. It also lowers the odds of well-documented long term complications from Covid (that goobers like Werewolf pretend are being caused by the vaccine, not the virus itself). Despite the fan fiction, Covid isn't always just a sniffle, and you don't have to be immunocompromised or whatever to get unlucky... even kids can get hit pretty hard.

So I gotta ask, why wouldn't you? Afraid of pokeys? Avoid all other vaccines, too, even the flu shot? Concerned that the same guys now controlling the weather are the ones who developed the Covid vaccine to destroy freedom?

I haven't gotten it since the first two shots that's were required. My reasoning being I do. It fall under any of the comorbidities and thus the actual risk involved to me is quite low compared to the risk of adverse reactions. Plus I hate needles since the army broke one off in my arm. I also never get the flu shot because the only time I get the flu is the years I've gotten it.
I'm convinced the most dangerous situation the Army ever put me in was at the very beginning of my career by getting mass air gun inoculations at the beginning of the HIV era.
Ncsufist
Oldsouljer said:

Ncsufist said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Ncsufist said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

You are so fake.

Zero integrity.

I'm convinced the most dangerous situation the Army ever put me in was at the very beginning of my career by getting mass air gun inoculations at the beginning of the HIV era.

Lmao. Yep. I think we got like 4 plus one that I'm blanking on that took like 20 pokes in my arm at one time for predeployment to Iraq.
Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

Ncsufist said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Ncsufist said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

You are so fake.

Zero integrity.

Ouch
packgrad
We changed internet providers and had to return equipment to spectrum store. You had to provide a photo id to return equipment and cancel service. But democrats think brown people and old people can't get an ID to vote....
caryking
packgrad said:

We changed internet providers and had to return equipment to spectrum store. You had to provide a photo id to return equipment and cancel service. But democrats think brown people and old people can't get an ID to vote....
They will start pushing for a government internet service provider and that will become a new entitlement...

You know, kind of like the Obama phones...
Werewolf
Are you fellas ready to watch North Carolina turn into a blue state overnight ;-)

Werewolf
Werewolf
Could the question be absurd, ridiculous, comical, outrageous, concerning, humorous

...... or all of the above?

Werewolf
As I've said here numerous times....but you go ahead and turn the Fake News with the Fake Polls back on your Tel-a lie-vision.

Werewolf
Werewolf
How hard of a choice is this?
packofwolves
Dems desperately want non-citizens to vote.
CoachCase
packofwolves said:

And this is just another example of why people question the integrity of elections! Pubs work to ensure that elections are free and open to all who can legally vote. Dems look for the opportunity to circumvent the election process. Another example is chair of Moore County Dem Party who was arrested for removing Pub campaign signs. Yet, Republicans are a threat to Democracy!?!
Civilized
CoachCase said:

packofwolves said:

And this is just another example of why people question the integrity of elections! Pubs work to ensure that elections are free and open to all who can legally vote. Dems look for the opportunity to circumvent the election process. Another example is chair of Moore County Dem Party who was arrested for removing Pub campaign signs. Yet, Republicans are a threat to Democracy!?!

You'd have more traction with this fake argument if either

a) There had ever been a problem with election security in this country, or
b) Republicans didn't have a miles-long track record of trying to suppress votes of college students, poorer Americans, and people of color
packgrad
CoachCase said:

packofwolves said:

Democrats have no integrity. That's why they vote for fake presidents with anonymous bureaucrats running the country.
caryking
Civilized said:

CoachCase said:

packofwolves said:

b) Republicans didn't have a miles-long track record of trying to suppress votes of college students, poorer Americans, and people of color
Civ, I know this is small potatoes; however, I think its distasteful…

On my route to work, we have a large Trump sign sitting there. Somebody put a Harris sign right in front of it. Poor taste. Then, somebody moved the Harris sign and spray painted all over it. Poor taste.

I can get into who started this or we can say it's all crap…
CoachCase
There is evidence to support both sides on this argument over the history of this country. The fact remains is that unfortunately election fraud is real and needs to be eliminated. Not wanting to argue, but you yourself in reply to one of my comments a week or two ago made it clear that noncitizens in America do not vote. This 2024 example makes it very clear that Dems are trying to ensure that they do. There is no defense for this type of action. These examples are why so many people now question the fairness of elections - right or wrong. Old saying: "where there is smoke, there is usually fire!"
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

CoachCase said:

packofwolves said:

Civ, I know this is small potatoes; however, I think its distasteful…

On my route to work, we have a large Trump sign sitting there. Somebody put a Harris sign right in front of it. Poor taste. Then, somebody moved the Harris sign and spray painted all over it. Poor taste.

I can get into who started this or we can say it's all crap…

If we're all agreeing that stealing or defacing signs is dumb, yes, agreed.

I also think that issue is a relative non-issue compared to "election security"/voter disenfranchisement.
CoachCase
Civilized said:

CoachCase said:

packofwolves said:

Also, what is fake about argument? Facts are facts. As far as voter suppression, the Democrats of post reconstruction especially in the South historically made it their goal to suppress voting. Of course, the demographics of the party have now changed but instead of denying the vote they are trying to make every one eligible to vote in the blink of a eye instead of going through the due process that has worked for centuries. And, America's process of citizenship is much more lenient than most countries of the free world.
Civilized
CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

CoachCase said:

packofwolves said:

Also, what is fake about argument? Facts are facts. As far as voter suppression, the Democrats of post reconstruction especially in the South historically made it their goal to suppress voting. Of course, the demographics of the party have now changed but instead of denying the vote they are trying to make every one eligible to vote in the blink of a eye instead of going through the due process that has worked for centuries. And, America's process of citizenship is much more lenient than most countries of the free world.

Facts are facts. Agreed.

And you have no facts that support consequential election fraud occurring in America.

How do you reconcile that conflict?
CoachCase
In historical terms, Tweed Ring in NYC and Daley Machine in Chicago. I was referring to the present. In addition to the Virginia example, another example is the elections board in Detroit that disproportionately hires Democrats compared to Republicans to monitor polling places. Small sample sizes for sure, yet examples nonetheless.
caryking
Civilized said:

CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

CoachCase said:

packofwolves said:

Facts are facts. Agreed.

And you have no facts that support consequential election fraud occurring in America.

How do you reconcile that conflict?
80 Million plus votes…. That's very consequential!
Werewolf
Some of those 80 million in Va.
Werewolf
#Sieve & #Nappy, ever been in the southside of Chicago? I have, and it's an especially dangerous place after dark.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Like it or not, this nation was founded on Judeo-Christian principles.

Werewolf
A pretty good summary.

I'm going to vote for @realDonaldTrump
because I stand in opposition to the corrupt DC establishment, weaponized intel agencies, NATO, the Ukraine War, open borders, human trafficking, The Clinton's, The Obama's, The Biden's, The Bush's, The Cheney's, the corporate press, Hollywood, the trans agenda, The 2030 Agenda, Green New Deal, Neoconservatism, Neoliberalism, communism, globalism, nihilism, gun control, Google, Facebook, Pride Month, The Lincoln Project, The Project For A New American Century, King Charles, Klaus Schwab, Bill Gates, Teachers Unions, IRS Unions, DEI, CBDCs, coups, climate catastrophism, cancel culture, cultural decay and censorship.

Werewolf
Rubbing the CIA in some of your faces still doesn't budge the #sheeple. Not saying "all of the CIA" and not saying "all of the FBI" but I would speculate, "yes, much of the CIA" and I would speculate "partitioned smaller and dark sections of the FBI"......

Werewolf
How hard can it really be to connect the dots.....how hard? Jiminy Crickets, comical if not so dire of a situation.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.