2024 Elections

101,023 Views | 1787 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by packgrad
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Not the minions of course. It was just one bad night to them. Until told otherwise.

So true. Putting vegetable Joe out there for everyone, who hasn't payed attention for the last four years to see, was a terrible idea.
The media reaction, is of course, priceless. And now they're giving "Let's go, Brandon" a whole new meaning.
packofwolves
wolfbreath said:

Historian who predicted 9 of the last 10 election results says Democrats shouldn't drop Joe Biden

https://www.yahoo.com/news/historian-predicted-9-last-10-134450729.html

Allan Lichtman, the historian who has correctly forecast the results of nine out of the 10 most recent presidential elections argued on Saturday that replacing President Joe Biden could cost Democrats the 2024 election.

"It's a huge mistake. They're not doctors. They don't know whether Biden is physically capable of carrying out a second term or not," Lichtman said during an interview with CNN of calls to replace Biden. "This is all foolhardy nonsense."

Lichtman has correctly predicted the outcome of almost every election over the last half century, except for the race in 2000, using a series of 13 historical factors or "keys."

There is zero chance Biden would complete a second term.
Gulfstream4
packofwolves said:

wolfbreath said:

Historian who predicted 9 of the last 10 election results says Democrats shouldn't drop Joe Biden

https://www.yahoo.com/news/historian-predicted-9-last-10-134450729.html

Allan Lichtman, the historian who has correctly forecast the results of nine out of the 10 most recent presidential elections argued on Saturday that replacing President Joe Biden could cost Democrats the 2024 election.

"It's a huge mistake. They're not doctors. They don't know whether Biden is physically capable of carrying out a second term or not," Lichtman said during an interview with CNN of calls to replace Biden. "This is all foolhardy nonsense."

Lichtman has correctly predicted the outcome of almost every election over the last half century, except for the race in 2000, using a series of 13 historical factors or "keys."

There is zero chance Biden would complete a second term.

Doesn't matter. America hating Obama is the one calling the shots behind the scene.
GuerrillaPack
Total effiing KOOK Nancy Pelosi says that Trump is the one who has dementia!! No, that's not a joke. She actually is saying this.

Once again, it must be emphasized that the communist DemonRats blatantly LIE about EVERYTHING, and tell the 180 degree opposite of what the truth is. They are seeking to totally invert reality.

- women can become men, and men can become women
- The peaceful January 6th protesters who were chauffeured around the capital by the police were a "violent insurrection worse than 9/11"
- the BLM and Antifa terrorists who burn down cities and tear down statues and kill police are "mostly peaceful"
- "no one is coming for your guns"
- fake "global warming" is the "biggest threat to humanity's existence"
- unborn children are "not human beings" and are "just a blob of cells"
- "Putin rigged the 2016 election", but the blatantly rigged 2020 election was "legitimate"
- Biden claims during the debate that Trump is the one who "wants to cut police" and that he and the Democrats are the ones who want more police
- claim that Trump is the "threat to democracy" while THEY are the ones actually subverting democracy by blatantly rigging elections everywhere (with the aid of RINO collaborators)

etc etc etc

All the communist Left does is LIE on a GARGANTUAN scale.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
caryking
Remember, Democrats have already voted for Biden in the primaries.. if he doesn't step down and the Dems remove him via some type of Super Delegate shenanigans at the convention, then who is subverting democracy (to use their terms)?
GuerrillaPack
caryking said:

Remember, Democrats have already voted for Biden in the primaries.. if he doesn't step down and the Dems remove him via some type of Super Delegate shenanigans at the convention, then who is subverting democracy (to use their terms)?
Yeah, these Democrats who tried to keep Trump off the ballot everywhere really "care about democracy". And now they are behaving like communist banana republics by blatantly persecuting their political opposition on bogus charges with kangaroo courts to keep them from running for office. And, of course, they are engaging in blatant election fraud and rigging elections everywhere they can. And don't forget about the Left and Democrats (with the Biden administration pressuring Big Tech to censor those opposing the covid narrative) doing everything they can 24/7/365 to attempt to censor and suppress the voices of conservatives.

It is the communist Democrats who are the TRUE "threat to democracy". They are the ones trying to prevent we the people from being able to vote for the candidate of our choice, elect our government, and in general be heard and influence public policy.

The communist Democrats only care about obtaining raw power. Period. They will engage in every form of cheating, fraud, and blatant deception and telling preposterous lies straight to your face in order to try to obtain that power.

Notice that the communists aren't calling for kid sniffer Joe to step down from the Presidency, because he is senile and incompetent, and could hurt the United States by not being able to perform his duties while in office. No, they want him to continue serving as President for the remainder of the year in his senile state. They only "care" now because it is hurting their chances to win elections.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Gulfstream4
caryking said:

This is "a threat to our democracy"!!1 something-something Russia1! Oligarchs!!

[I like that word "oligarchs" think I'll use that more often]
Gulfstream4
GuerrillaPack said:

caryking said:

Yeah, these Democrats who tried to keep Trump off the ballot everywhere really "care about democracy". And now they are behaving like communist banana republics by blatantly persecuting their political opposition on bogus charges with kangaroo courts to keep them from running for office. And, of course, they are engaging in blatant election fraud and rigging elections everywhere they can. And don't forget about the Left and Democrats (with the Biden administration pressuring Big Tech to censor those opposing the covid narrative) doing everything they can 24/7/365 to attempt to censor and suppress the voices of conservatives.

It is the communist Democrats who are the TRUE "threat to democracy". They are the ones trying to prevent we the people from being able to vote for the candidate of our choice, elect our government, and in general be heard and influence public policy.

The communist Democrats only care about obtaining raw power. Period. They will engage in every form of cheating, fraud, and blatant deception and telling preposterous lies straight to your face in order to try to obtain that power.

Notice that the communists aren't calling for kid sniffer Joe to step down from the Presidency, because he is senile and incompetent, and could hurt the United States by not being able to perform his duties while in office. No, they want him to continue serving as President for the remainder of the year in his senile state. They only "care" now because it is hurting their chances to win elections.

Wish I could give you 10 stars.
packgrad
GuerrillaPack said:

caryking said:

They've contributed nothing to the thread other than what the ever changing leftist narrative is. They are incapable of independent thought. They've said Biden was bad, but Trump was just as bad. lol. They've said but Trump lied. lol.

They're MIA until they're told what to think. Once we find out if Biden is staying in or pulling out they can be filled in on how they feel.

Sheep.
Werewolf
#Normies are continuing to wake up. I'd say its easily 80-20 now that want the Biden admin out. Stay tuned more to come, icing on the top of the cake. #crescendo #boomerang
TheStorm
https://www.foxnews.com/us/anti-israel-agitators-destroy-floats-new-york-pride-parade-block-parade-route

Dems are having trouble keeping that "coalition of misfits" in line this cycle...
Werewolf
Did you enjoy this part of the show? Yep, Overturning Roe v Wade should have tipped you off.

Werewolf
I don't know that we can say Trump is the greatest president in US History, but he is part of the 2nd revolution to re-constitute the New Republic of the United States of America. Stay tuned, its been an 8-yr operation to date. Supposedly will take another 4-5 years to work through the rest of the operation. #MAGA and the greatest military operation in history.

packofwolves
Biden is clearly unfit for office right now.

https://www.axios.com/2024/06/29/two-bidens-trump-debate-2024-president

" From 10am to 4pm, Biden is dependably engaged and many of his public events in front of cameras are held within those hours."
packofwolves
wolfbreath
packofwolves said:

" From 10am to 4pm, Biden is dependably engaged and many of his public events in front of cameras are held within those hours."
Sounds like they need to schedule the next debate between the hours of 10am and 4pm. LOL
ncsualum05
packofwolves said:

The fact that they have the audacity to release a statement like this.

Democrats.... take Biden out and insert Trump into that sentence. You guys would be losing your ***** If you weren't partisan hacks you should be losing your **** anyway. So if the president has to make a middle of the night decision whether we need to respond to an attack or god forbid nuclear decisions who's making those? Biden obviously would be passed out and too confused. What a scary situation we are in.

There is no choice but Trump right now. Take party or left/right out of it. We have to have a real person up there that can think, lead, and make decisions in critical times. I cant' believe some of you *******s voted for a man with dementia to run the country.

I voted for Trump every time. Tables turned if Trump was in that condition there's no way in hell I'd vote for him. I'd vote Kennedy or leave it blank. Damn if you hate Trump do the country a favor and just leave it blank. This is insane.

And if they do end up with a swap which just further proves the democrat party doesn't even believe in an electoral process then it won't matter b/c at this point in the election cycle they can't put up a candidate that's going to beat Trump. The curtain has been lifted and this **** looks just awful.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C840Cg3t5z9

Quote:

"Do you know how long it takes to fill out two hundred thousand ballots?"
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C84_6AgtM5y
packgrad
wolfbreath
GuerrillaPack said:

https://instagr.am/p/C84_6AgtM5y
Rules for thee, but not for me. Do as I say, not as I do... Democrats.
GuerrillaPack
packgrad said:

Anybody who votes for and supports that party is demonic. Probably demonically possessed.

Everyone should have already known this for the last 50 years, given that they defend mass murdering unborn children with fanatical religious fervor, as if it were some "holy right". If they will WORSHIP murdering children, there's no limit to the depravity they will support.

These people hate God. That's the bottom line. They are given over to rejecting what is good, and embracing what is evil.
wolfbreath
GuerrillaPack said:

packgrad said:

Anybody who votes for and supports that party is demonic. Probably demonically possessed.

Everyone should have already known this for the last 50 years, given that they defend mass murdering unborn children with fanatical religious fervor, as if it were some "holy right". If they will WORSHIP murdering children, there's no limit to the depravity they will support.

These people hate God. That's the bottom line. They are given over to rejecting what is good, and embracing what is evil.
lolz at the bearded lady.
WarrenPeace
packgrad said:

Yeah. Umm, that is the stuff of nightmares right there.
wolfbreath
WarrenPeace said:

packgrad said:

When I saw that pic, Freakshow On The Dance Floor by The Bar-Kays started playing in my head.

justaguy
WarrenPeace said:

packgrad said:

Must win for the opposition of this
packgrad
GuerrillaPack
Is Joe Biden using Donald Trump's make-up????

ORANGE MAN BAD!!!

ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!

Oldsouljer
WarrenPeace said:

packgrad said:

If Robinson doesn't use this image of Stein's party, 24/7 for the next 120-plus days, he deserves to lose.
wolfbreath
Maher urges Democrats to hold open convention, throws support behind Newsom

https://www.yahoo.com/news/maher-urges-democrats-hold-open-191733284.html

Should Biden and the Democrats take up Maher's advice, the "Real Time with Bill Maher" host said he would support California Gov. Gavin Newsom, whose name has been repeatedly floated as a potential replacement.

"Watching him [Newsom] make the case against Mr. Trump in the pre-debate interviews, and defend Mr. Biden post-debate, reminded me: This guy is good at this," Maher said. "Yes, he has too much 'California baggage' some of which I myself don't love but the contrast to how he prosecutes the case against Mr. Trump and how Mr. Biden did couldn't be clearer. He's forceful, never at a loss for words or stats, never stumbles, never intimidated. He's un-bullyable, and that's important against Mr. Trump."

Uhmm...No

jkpackfan
wolfbreath said:

Should Biden and the Democrats take up Maher's advice, the "Real Time with Bill Maher" host said he would support California Gov. Gavin Newsom, whose name has been repeatedly floated as a potential replacement.

"Watching him [Newsom] make the case against Mr. Trump in the pre-debate interviews, and defend Mr. Biden post-debate, reminded me: This guy is good at this," Maher said. "Yes, he has too much 'California baggage' some of which I myself don't love but the contrast to how he prosecutes the case against Mr. Trump and how Mr. Biden did couldn't be clearer. He's forceful, never at a loss for words or stats, never stumbles, never intimidated. He's un-bullyable, and that's important against Mr. Trump."

Uhmm...No

Newsome scares me, afraid he may talk his way into it.
TheStorm
GuerrillaPack said:

Is Joe Biden using Donald Trump's make-up????

ORANGE MAN BAD!!!

ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!

Nah man, the new mask just has a slightly different pigmentation...
TheStorm
jkpackfan said:

wolfbreath said:

Uhmm...No

Nah, DeSantis made him look like a complete fool in their made for TV debate several months back...
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

jkpackfan said:

wolfbreath said:

Uhmm...No

Nah, DeSantis made him look like a complete fool in their made for TV debate several months back...

Newsom is a nut that runs a nut state. I'm not to worried about him.
wolfbreath
A Biden donor is having second thoughts...

Investor Whitney Tilson, a longtime donor to President Joe Biden, says he's reconsidering his support for Biden after his stumbling performance at last week's presidential debate.

"I feel deceived. For months my Republican friends have been sending me videos from Twitter and Fox 'News' that appear to show Biden's dementia," Tilson wrote in an X post on Saturday.

"Though I was concerned, I was mostly able to dismiss these often deceptively-edited videos as the usual Republican attack machine idiocy because I remember how they tried to do the same to Hillary in 2016," he continued. "But the debate changed all that."

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.