2024 Elections

98,555 Views | 1758 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by packgrad
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ncsupack1
packgrad said:

True
dogplasma
GuerrillaPack said:

dogplasma said:

330 million people and we have to choose between a doddering octogenarian and a criminal egotistical moron. Jesus Christ.
Biden is the real criminal. Not the bad orange man who was "convicted" by a communist banana republic kangaroo court.
I can strike "criminal" from what I said, even though it's factually true, but I'm still left with those other two adjectives.
GuerrillaPack
dogplasma said:

GuerrillaPack said:

dogplasma said:

330 million people and we have to choose between a doddering octogenarian and a criminal egotistical moron. Jesus Christ.
Biden is the real criminal. Not the bad orange man who was "convicted" by a communist banana republic kangaroo court.
I can strike "criminal" from what I said, even though it's factually true, but I'm still left with those other two adjectives.
I agree that the Orange Man is egotistical. But he's clearly not a "moron". Anyone who is honest must acknowledge that Trump is highly intelligent and articulate. But...he's also a RINO who has betrayed conservatives -- as I have said consistently on these boards over the last 5 years. He's just more cunning at doing it, because he talks a good game (ie, pretending to be anti-Establishment). But it's largely empty rhetoric.

Conservatives don't worship Trump. We can see his flaws, and can criticize him. We're not in a cult. We support Trump because he is one thousand times better than the communist Democrats, who are open enemies of our nation. It's the lesser of two evils scenario.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
packgrad
Spot on.

Werewolf
Another month to learn who Trump's pick for VP will be.
Biden campaign agrees to VP debate on CBS - POLITICO
packofwolves

packofwolves
TheStorm
packofwolves said:

She always just looks so "unkempt"...
Bockwinkle
That was almost as good as watching the media after he ended hillarys career.

It's going to be a fun 4 months.
Bockwinkle
TheStorm said:

packofwolves said:

She always just looks so "unkempt"...

Well, she is the 2 bit ***** nanny of his children.
packgrad
justaguy
Werewolf said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

But Sieve will make sure he's at the voting booth pulling the D, no matter who's on the ticket.
How many times?
LOL

More than twice and it's considered playing with yourself
packgrad
The mental acuity is strong.

ncsupack1
packofwolves said:

What's funny is that just last week, the WH was calling some of this stuff deep fakes. You can't make this stuff up. I mean do people really think Biden is as sharp as the Dems say he is?
GuerrillaPack
Dementia Joe says that when he took office the bad Orange Man had left the country "flat on it's back" with the economy "decimated" with "50% unemployment"...and that's why there was not much inflation while Trump was in office....because Joe says "there were no jobs" when Trump was in office!! And that's caused the massive inflation we've seen since the kid Sniffer took office...because Joe created all the jobs!!!

And Joe says that it's actually Trump who wants to "cut the cops", and it's the Democrats who want to increase the police on the streets!! All that talk and action from the Democrats of "defund the police" was a just a "conspiracy theory" by the MAGA fascists!! It was another deep fake!!

Guys!! 50% unemployment under Trump!! And Trump is the one who wants to defund the police!! Not a joke, Jack!!!

Derrrrrrpppp

https://instagr.am/p/C8vffdlNhLI
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
wolfbreath
packofwolves said:

She needs one of these:

GuerrillaPack
Jill gaslighting libtard dupes after the debate telling us how "great of a job" kid sniffer Joe did!!

https://instagr.am/p/C8wjGQWOCwF

Bockwinkle
You know they are busy trying to amp up mail in "votes" right about now. Make everyone get bird flu "vaccines" and shut schools down.
packgrad
Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

Lol-so true. Democrats are the biggest hypocrites and they have no shame whatsoever.
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

What's funny is that just last week, the WH was calling some of this stuff deep fakes. You can't make this stuff up. I mean do people really think Biden is as sharp as the Dems say he is?

Some of this stuff was fake, or at least edited to be an intentional misrepresentation of what actually happened (the video of him "sitting in a chair that wasn't there," when the chair was just further back than the short clip captured; him "wandering off" from the G7 when he was walking over to acknowledge paratroopers that were off-camera, etc.)

Dems have never made Biden out to be Einstein. What they have said is that he's sharper than the drooling vegetable Pubs have made him out to be.

Unfortunately for Dems last night's disastrous debate for Biden made him look enough like the latter that they've now got a fairly existential campaign crisis on their hands.

I think Cuban pretty much nailed it here.

There is a massive perception problem after last night with Biden's acuity. Dems are caught between a rock and a hard place - either try to shift the focus to evidence of Biden's successful executive leadership over the last four years (probably a losing strategy) or replace him (unprecedented and not without political risk).

Uncharted territory all around here. Will be fascinating to see how it plays out.

packgrad
Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Lol-so true. Democrats are the biggest hypocrites and they have no shame whatsoever.

100%. Their entire narrative during the debate and after was Trump is a liar because democrat leadership knows their constituents are sheep and buy in to that nonsense. Let's not forget the TDS crew that kept up with the "lies" during Trump presidency and immediately quit once the child sniffer was elected.

Biden told us he came into the presidency with 50% unemployment. lol.

Can't wait til the minions get their marching orders and start with their BS narrative. Should make for a good laugh. Certainly notice how they're missing now. They haven't been told what to say yet.

Edit to add... I see civ just replied and is going with Cuban's narrative that Trump was just as bad. Absolutely pitiful response from the guy that pretends to be independent. Sheep.
Werewolf
The spin of the Sieve. Hilarious.......but, but, but.....but Trump was lying and just as bad.

DaSieve climbing to the top of the mast.
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Some of this stuff was fake, or at least edited to be an intentional misrepresentation of what actually happened (the video of him "sitting in a chair that wasn't there," when the chair was just further back than the short clip captured; him "wandering off" from the G7 when he was walking over to acknowledge paratroopers that were off-camera, etc.)

Dems have never made Biden out to be Einstein. What they have said is that he's sharper than the drooling vegetable Pubs have made him out to be.

Unfortunately for Dems last night's disastrous debate for Biden made him look enough like the latter that they've now got a fairly existential campaign crisis on their hands.

There is a massive perception problem after last night with Biden's acuity. Dems are caught between a rock and a hard place - either try to shift the focus to evidence of Biden's successful executive leadership over the last four years (probably a losing strategy) or replace him (unprecedented and not without political risk).

Uncharted territory all around here. Will be fascinating to see how it plays out.

Mark Cuban: "but Trump".
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

I like how Republicans co-opt words accurately used to describe Trump's behavior (Big Lie, interference, and now "overturn") in completely transparent attempts to normalize and excuse Trump's undemocratic and likely criminal behavior.

Hilarious.
packgrad
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

lol. Exactly.
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Cuban said last night was terrible for Biden. What do you want?

And, yeah. The country is choosing between Biden and Trump.

So you're obviously choosing which candidate is more appealing or less objectionable and yes Trump's constant lying and dodging is clearly what turns him off from voters that don't like him.

packgrad
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

So you're obviously choosing which candidate is more appealing or less objectionable and yes Trump's constant lying and dodging is clearly what turns him off from voters that don't like him.

Lol. "Trump's lying".

You are such a pitiful sheep. Did you even watch or are your going off the ridiculous Dem narrative? Dr Jill told you Trump lied so it must be true.

50% unemployment when Biden came into office but Civ is crying about truth from Trump. Lolol

Sheep.
ecbwolf
Anyone that will vote for Biden after last night is crazy. That dude is an old washed up man who has no idea where he is at half the time. That is why the border is wide open for these lunatics to come in our country that we have to pay for to live.
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

I like how Republicans co-opt words accurately used to describe Trump's behavior (Big Lie, interference, and now "overturn") in completely transparent attempts to normalize and excuse Trump's undemocratic and likely criminal behavior.

Hilarious.

Civil: "But Republicans"
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Cuban is trying to pass his opinion off as fact. Trump answered plenty of questions. And where exactly are all the lies? Tell us specifically so we can judge for ourselves.

You know what is a fact? Anyone being honest can see Biden doesn't know which planet he's on.
packgrad
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Cuban is trying to pass his opinion off as fact. Trump answered plenty of questions. And where exactly are all the lies? Tell us specifically so we can judge for ourselves.

You know what is a fact? Anyone being honest can see Biden doesn't know which planet he's on.

Civ is crying about truth. Biden said no soldiers have died under his watch.

Civ cares nothing about truth. He is a leftist foot soldier spouting off whatever BS narrative he's told.
Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civ is crying about truth. Biden said no soldiers have died under his watch.

Civ cares nothing about truth. He is a leftist foot soldier spouting off whatever BS narrative he's told.

Biden has been one of the biggest liars in Washington (and that's saying something) going back to his early Senate days. His lying is well documented and legendary. Yet the democrat play book is "but Trump".
SmaptyWolf
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Trying to explain to Trump's flying monkeys that Pelosi didn't in fact plan her own January 6th assassination is probably a waste of time. They either aren't capable of getting it or don't care.

But yeah, I'd still take an obviously aging but competent Joe Biden on his worst day over that demonic lunatic. As I've probably said before, I'd vote for the reanimated zombie corpse of Ronald Reagan if that's what it took to keep Trump as far away from the levers of power as possible.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.