Mar-A-Lago is raided by FBI agents

81,840 Views | 1111 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Ncsufist
Steve Videtich
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DrummerboyWolf said:

86wolf said:

You all conveniently dismiss that Trump is the most corrupt President in US history. He ran the White House like a mafia family.
The Resident in the White House and his son are owned by China and you make this statement. Pathetic.

Trump has been investigated for six years now and there is nothing there so they are manufacturing things to try and get him indicted.

Agreed! I don't understand how anyone can make a statement like this after what has transpired the last year and half with Biden, not to mention what is coming out about his 8 years as VP. That's Democrat hypocrisy 101!
BBW12OG
Well... if this doesn't just take the cake.... the Magistrate that signed off on the warrant is a former Jeffrey Epstein lawyer.

If those documents that President Trump supposedly had contained information about the client list it makes sense...

Funny how the MARXISTS on this board have been noticeably absent this morning. Guess they stayed up too late last night goose stepping and celebrating. What a damn clown show...

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
wolf howl
Is there anyone, on either side, that believes the FBI wouldn't plant what they wanted to find regardless of what was actually in the safe? When you have an organization that is corrupt to the core like that the people need to have it removed from existence.

This is the most corrupt presidency in history sitting in Washington right now. Biden is too far gone mentally to probably even know what happened last night but those actually in charge are the ones we should all be worried about. If they'll do this to a former President to save themsevles, Jesus, think what they'd do to regular average Americans.
PackFansXL
FlossyDFlynt said:

packofwolves said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

dogplasma said:

I don't think they find much because Trump seems fairly conscious of how the things he says and writes may come back on him later, but man, how thick would the irony be if they actually did find classified docs in his possession? Especially given that the FBI director was one of his appointees.
If he broke the law by being in possession of documents he isn't supposed to have, by all means, charge and prosecute him. But if this turns out to be another which hunt, a la Russian hoax....hoooooo buddy has pandora's box been opened
Why? Hilary had classified documents on a server in her basement. Also deleted thousands of documents she was ordered to keep. Comey didn't pursue any charges. And the FBI didn't raid her home.
If its something a normal citizen would go to jail for (mishandling classified documents, insider trading, etc.), the same result should happen to our politicians, regardless of party.

I do think Hillary skated on mishandling information, for the record. Two wrongs don't make a right.
That is a massive understatement. I have held a security clearance. There is so much process put in place to ensure classified information remains classified that it becomes a real nuisance. Every day someone has to check the locks on every safe. Classified material can't be left out on a desk while you work on it unless the entire structure in which you are working is constructed to strict standards and secured at all times. You have to sign in and sign out every time you open a safe or use a secure facility. The combinations are changed on a frequent basis. One can lose access to classified material for a single violation of protocol. If you can't have access to the classified material required to do your job, you can't be employed in that job any longer. Hillary made a mockery of the entire process by using an unsecured private PC, unsecured private email, in an unsecured structure. She did this for several years and refused to backup the material as required by the rules of her office. She was unfit for her role and should have been fired and fully prosecuted just for these breaches alone. She should have received the same treatment as Martha Stewart who was very publicly redressed for insider trading and actually spent time in a prison cell.
bigeric
They couldn't prove Martha was guilty of insider trading, so they convicted her of "Lying to the FBI."
BBW12OG
You mean like holding people in solitary confinement for over 18 months for the so-called "insurrection?"

Totally ignoring their Constitutional Rights? Yeah... that's their dream world.

Goose-step in line with the MARXIST ideology or pay the costs.

Again... pretty damn telling that the board lefties have disappeared. Like I said, they must be hungover from celebrating their success of finally getting enough information on President Trump to send him away forever!!

Ooops.....LOL.... "you got em' this time didn't Wile E. Coyote..."

Clowns.. the entire damn party.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
DrummerboyWolf
Hillary was letting her maid get things off the printer that were highly classified.

Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
cowboypack02
PackFansXL said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

packofwolves said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

dogplasma said:

I don't think they find much because Trump seems fairly conscious of how the things he says and writes may come back on him later, but man, how thick would the irony be if they actually did find classified docs in his possession? Especially given that the FBI director was one of his appointees.
If he broke the law by being in possession of documents he isn't supposed to have, by all means, charge and prosecute him. But if this turns out to be another which hunt, a la Russian hoax....hoooooo buddy has pandora's box been opened
Why? Hilary had classified documents on a server in her basement. Also deleted thousands of documents she was ordered to keep. Comey didn't pursue any charges. And the FBI didn't raid her home.
If its something a normal citizen would go to jail for (mishandling classified documents, insider trading, etc.), the same result should happen to our politicians, regardless of party.

I do think Hillary skated on mishandling information, for the record. Two wrongs don't make a right.
That is a massive understatement. I have held a security clearance. There is so much process put in place to ensure classified information remains classified that it becomes a real nuisance. Every day someone has to check the locks on every safe. Classified material can't be left out on a desk while you work on it unless the entire structure in which you are working is constructed to strict standards and secured at all times. You have to sign in and sign out every time you open a safe or use a secure facility. The combinations are changed on a frequent basis. One can lose access to classified material for a single violation of protocol. If you can't have access to the classified material required to do your job, you can't be employed in that job any longer. Hillary made a mockery of the entire process by using an unsecured private PC, unsecured private email, in an unsecured structure. She did this for several years and refused to backup the material as required by the rules of her office. She was unfit for her role and should have been fired and fully prosecuted just for these breaches alone. She should have received the same treatment as Martha Stewart who was very publicly redressed for insider trading and actually spent time in a prison cell.
I actually take issue with this more than anything else. Its proof that we have a two tier justice system in this country.

If Trump did something illegal then by all means lets pull out the actual evidence and have an actual trial (looking at you 1/6 committee). Same for Clinton. Unfortunately only one person is being punished.

It was testified to that Clinton had classified documents on a server that were unsecured. When it was time to show up with the evidence, Clinton ignored a subpoena from the FBI and actually destroyed all of the hardware that was in question. For that she does an interview with the FBI at her leisure, with her lawyer who happened to of been involved and was sought out as a witness, but because Clinton said the woman was her lawyer there was no interview. Now Clinton is on social media laughing about Trump this morning.

What a joke
Werewolf

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Great SHARE!!!!
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
bigeric
The radical left is playing a long con on the people.

They rammed through Obamacare while they still had control of Congress. They knew full well, if it was in effect for several years, it would never be repealed. They lost Congress and eventually the White House, but so what.
We still have the remnants of Obamacare, now extended for several more years.

They're at it again, especially with the IRS staffing, green spending, and social expansion. They don't care if they keep control of the government in the short term, they will return. Sooner than later, they will succeed in controlling the election/electoral process, and THEN, they will stay in power.

The conservative/right wing had better wake up, and start playing harder ball than the left. They have to stop trying to be Mr. Nice Guy before it is too late.
Like I said, if you cant get hyped for the Carolina game, why are you here?
-Earl Wolff-
dogplasma
FlossyDFlynt said:

86wolf said:

You all conveniently dismiss that Trump is the most corrupt President in US history. He ran the White House like a mafia family.
Yesterday plays out in one of two ways - hes either on trial for felony charges or hes the next president of the United States.
Even if nothing's found it's a long time until 2024 and people generally have short term memories. But if it happened that this pushed Trump into a second term, that too would be ironic since it was Comey's eleventh-hour investigation of Hillary's emails that can be credited for Trump's first term win.
Marco
All y'all got your panies in a wad behind the FBI doing their job!Get over it!If i am not mistaken the FBI director was appointed by Tha Con man!So much for favoritism!!Should of left all documents in the oval office!What y'all should be asking is did he bring them in when he held tha office,no!All the other former commanders in chief didn't have a problem like this!!Only wanna be dictators do!
bigeric
There will be nothing released before the mid-term election, if then.
This is an attempt to taint Trump in such a manner that can be used to taint his endorsed candidates.
Like I said, if you cant get hyped for the Carolina game, why are you here?
-Earl Wolff-
Oldsouljer
bigeric said:

The radical left is playing a long con on the people.

They rammed through Obamacare while they still had control of Congress. They knew full well, if it was in effect for several years, it would never be repealed. They lost Congress and eventually the White House, but so what.
We still have the remnants of Obamacare, now extended for several more years.

They're at it again, especially with the IRS staffing, green spending, and social expansion. They don't care if they keep control of the government in the short term, they will return. Sooner than later, they will succeed in controlling the election/electoral, and THEN, they will stay in power.

The conservative/right wing had better wake, and start playing harder ball than the left. They have to stop trying to be Mr. Nice Guy before it is too late.

Agreed, and at this point, the only way to undo any of this is Convention of States or multiple states secession. Texas concerns over the rigged 2020 election is still there, and the majority party in Texas is now pushing for it. We're that to happen, I don't think the Lone Star State would be alone. Oklahoma and the Gulf coast states would be under enormous pressure not to join with Texas.
Wolfpack
All I know is none of this is good for America, I wish more people were focused on that rather than bipartisan politics...
hokiewolf
bigeric said:

This is an attempt to taint Trump in such a manner that can be used to taint his endorsed candidates.
Dr Oz and Herschel Walker do a great job of tainting themselves
Oldsouljer
Wolfpack said:

All I know is none of this is good for America, I wish more people were focused on that rather than bipartisan politics...
I think this fellow sums up the big picture nicely. In Newsweek, of all publications….

https://www.newsweek.com/fbis-mar-lago-raid-presents-time-choosing-regime-america-opinion-1731983
PackFansXL
FBI Search is Actually About the Capitol Riot

Quote:

The Justice Department is not ready to charge Trump for the riot. It lacks proof that he is criminally culpable for the violence. As for the non-violent potential crimes it is investigating obstruction of Congress and conspiracy to defraud the government these are based on disputed theories that Trump and his apologists could persuasively frame as a partisan weaponization of the Justice Department against the likely 2024 GOP nominee. Consequently, the DOJ does not want to suggest that Trump is the subject of a criminal investigation related to the Capitol riot. Nor does it want to be perceived as having told a court it has probable cause tying Trump to Capitol riot crimes.

In late June, I referred to a "stealth inspector-general investigation of Donald Trump." The FBI had suddenly executed search warrants for (a) the home of former DOJ lawyer Jeffrey Clark, who colluded with then-President Trump in an ultimately abandoned plan to convince states, falsely, that the DOJ had uncovered real evidence of election fraud; and (b) the cellphone of John Eastman, the constitutional-law scholar and putative architect of Trump's scheme to convince Pence to discount electoral votes. Since these searches were pursuant to warrant, one would have assumed that the DOJ had convinced a court that there was probable cause of crimes obstruction of Congress and fraud on the government. But at least according to the reporting, the pretext for the searches was an internal investigation, by the DOJ's inspector-general, of whether Clark's conduct had violated DOJ rules and regulations.

Clark hadn't been a DOJ official for over a year. Eastman was not a DOJ official at any relevant time. If you think the DOJ is investigating mere bureaucratic irregularities, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn you might like to buy. No, the DOJ was using the pretext of investigating bureaucratic irregularities to conduct a search for evidence of Capitol-riot-related crimes. The DOJ just issued grand-jury subpoenas to a pair of Trump's White House lawyers Pat Cipollone and Patrick Philbin for one reason and one reason alone: It is trying to make a case against Trump on Capitol-riot-related crimes.

Same thing with the Trump search.

For months, the Justice Department has had in its hip pocket a probable crime, the mishandling of classified documents, that could be used as a justification for searching Donald Trump's estate. But in searching the estate, I don't believe the FBI was looking for classified documents or other missing government records not really. Just as in the searches of Clark and Eastman, the Bureau and Justice Department prosecutors were looking for evidence powerfully showing that the former president and his confederates knew their stolen-election claims were false. That's what the DOJ needs, at a minimum, to indict Trump for crimes arising out of the January 6 uprising.
packgrad
It's bad when Andrew Cuomo is less partisan than our message board troll.

wolf howl
hokiewolf said:

bigeric said:

Dr Oz is about as conservative as Bernie Sanders. Another RINO.
86wolf
Trump is not even for democracy anymore. He wants to lead a fascist state. He demands loyalty to himself first and the country second.
wolf howl
86wolf said:

Trump is not even for democracy anymore. He wants to lead a fascist state. He demands loyalty to himself first and the country second.
Really? I see a guy who put America and Americans first. Please share what policies hurt America or Americans that came about during his time in office.

His quote is very fitting, especially in light of yesterdays unprecedented attack on Democracy.

"Always remember, they're coming after me because I'm fighting for you."

- President Trump

packgrad
86wolf said:

This is about as stupid as it gets. Just a blind sheep.
FlossyDFlynt
86wolf said:

I see you missed the chapters in the history books about how fascists stay in power. Might want to read up on how Mussolini/Hitler/the Kim family rose to and stayed in power
86wolf
A blind sheep believes in the deep state, the 2020 election was stolen and that Jan 6th was just a gathering of tourists.
packgrad
FlossyDFlynt said:

86wolf said:

I see you missed the chapters in the history books about how fascists stay in power. Might want to read up on how Mussolini/Hitler/the Kim family rose to and stayed in power

His TDS doesn't allow him to grasp the stupidity of his comment. Fascist. Lol.
Kgar2121
86wolf said:

Damn son... seriously?
DrummerboyWolf
wolf howl said:

86wolf said:

Really? I see a guy who put America and Americans first. Please share what policies hurt America or Americans that came about during his time in office.

His quote is very fitting, especially in light of yesterdays unprecedented attack on Democracy.

"Always remember, they're coming after me because I'm fighting for you."

- President Trump

His first sentence just proves how ill informed he is. This is not a Democracy and never has been. We live in a Constitutional Republic. The left always tries to frame it that "Trump is trying to destroy our democracy" or something like that. We don't live in a democracy. Get it through your heads.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

bigeric said:

You can comment on that but you won't comment on the actual topic at hand.

Man... you can lie all you want to about your political affiliation, lying is what you are known for, but when you post stuff like this continuously you show your true colors.

And I'll leave it at that.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
86wolf said:

A blind sheep believes in the deep state, the 2020 election was stolen and that Jan 6th was just a gathering of tourists.
And you don't know that this is not a "democracy." The United States is a Constitutional Republic.

Now go flip on MSNBC, CNN or whatever drivel you get your "facts" from.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
packwest
This will ultimately help republicans in the 2022 mid-terms by driving up voter enthusiasm. Changes the narrative away from abortion, IRA, etc. Media cycle is back on Trump and Trump being treated unfairly.
86wolf
The United States is not a democracy …… sounds like somebody is watching too much OAN.

Ronald Reagan weeps for what has become of the Republican Party. Trump has hijacked it!
packgrad
86wolf said:

The United States is not a democracy …… sounds like somebody is watching too much OAN.

Ronald Reagan weeps for what has become of the Republican Party. Trump has hijacked it!

T-t-t-t-TRRRRRUUUMMMPPP!!!!

TDS has hijacked the democrat party. They become fascists while accusing others of fascists but their followers are too stupid to realize it.
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

bigeric said:

You can comment on that but you won't comment on the actual topic at hand.

Man... you can lie all you want to about your political affiliation, lying is what you are known for, but when you post stuff like this continuously you show your true colors.

And I'll leave it at that.
Hey, you're correct! I want Republican candidates with a sound platform who would have a chance to win the Senate back and have a strong agenda and plan to actually legislate this country.

This is opposite of what you want, which are candidates who have cute slogans for platforms, believe that Jan 6 was just a nice picnic, MAGA to the core, and their agenda is to own the libs.

As for the topic at hand, I'm taking a wait and see approach, you know the actual correct thing to do before formation of an opinion

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.