The Biden Administration..V3

915,028 Views | 10736 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by Werewolf
jkpackfan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

Who are your top 5 rappers of all time Were?
Now this could be a good discussion
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Were is keeping the Water Cooler running single handed!!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

Definitely not going to be one of the Beastie Boys
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

LOL........I gotta name 5? Some of its good.........count me out when it's about hoes.......and bitc$es.....though.
Werewolf
jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

I listen to enough of it, my two youngest are 25 and 28........
Werewolf
The post was diverted by our FAV Rino.......making it about something other than the topic.

Here's the headline. We all need to be listening to the damn message.....yet Hoak diverts. He's not a serious person and he's a guy that could give a rats ass about the devastation on our streets and the carnage upon our youth. Hoak demonstrates routinely he's about his pocket book and to he$$ with the plight of others. He makes no attempt to understand. This rapper is telling you the damn truth.

"America is slowly dying of a self inflicted wound from a weapon that we are supplying"

"In the 90s Biden locked up our people for coke, Now he is using tax payer dollars to buy pipes so n*ggas can smoke"
Werewolf
some rumblings….

Chief Democrat donors are getting behind Nikki Haley ….for Nikki Haley to be the one to replace Joe Biden.
packofwolves
Hey Joe, were the 327 emails discussing the "weather"?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-was-in-direct-contact-with-hunters-business-partners-using-email-alias-as-vp

Werewolf
Werewolf
Come on man!
caryking

Joe Biden
Werewolf
LOL, good one.
Werewolf
Werewolf
DId you get this in your jab, or did you get a placebo, or did you get something in between?

Werewolf
#Sieve, when Trump decided not to invoke the Insurrection Act the reason was to avoid civil war. Devolution was to bring the Cabal's (Biden and Uniparty) support down from 40-45% to under 20% to avoid civil war and massive loss of life. Unfortunately, guys like you, Nappy and Gobler have kept this percentage from reaching 20%......maybe its 25-33% now. You guys will be part of the reason for this loss of death...as you continue to be part of the useful idiot pawns.

Guess who's side these guys are going support.........and this is indicate of flag officers on down.

hokiewolf
Here's the actual video. Stop posting fake ****

Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Civilized
Werewolf said:

#Sieve, when Trump decided not to invoke the Insurrection Act the reason was to avoid civil war. Devolution was to bring the Cabal's (Biden and Uniparty) support down from 40-45% to under 20% to avoid civil war and massive loss of life. Unfortunately, guys like you, Nappy and Gobler have kept this percentage from reaching 20%......maybe its 25-33% now. You guys will be part of the reason for this loss of death...as you continue to be part of the useful idiot pawns.

Guess who's side these guys are going support.........and this is indicate of flag officers on down.

Any comment on the "Readers added context" section of your fake Twitter meme?
Werewolf
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Any comment on the "Readers added context" section of your fake Twitter meme?
Werewolf
Every American's right to support the candidate of their choice is on full display with #theSieve and #theGobler.
Werewolf
This guy down on our southern border has views similar to #theHoak and #theSieve. See fellas, you're not alone.

Werewolf
Joe particularly is a fan of these guys, sent by Joe's handlers. #Sieve and #Gobbler will have some likeminded voters and nighttime saboteurs.

caryking
This is a good listen…

Joe Biden
Civilized
Agree.

Even better to listen to the entire 17 minutes.

ETA: Sam Harris interview begins around 33:00

caryking
Civilized said:

Agree.

Sam Harris is the epitome of an Elitist. I'm 8 minutes into the interview and already realize he is nobody I would enjoy spending time with. That said, I would do it because I'm fascinated with people and their world view..

A couple of points:

His assessment of Twitter being able to do as they please. In general, I agree with him. Does he feel the same way now that Elon owns it and/or Alex Jones is back on twitter?

I'm not a fan of government intrusion on business; however, how do we manage to accept the intrusions on utilities. It's extremely egregious!

I think the people, that I listen to, that were, and still are, to some degree, wanting to regulate Twitter were categorizing it as a utility. If you think about it from that perspective, then we already have precedence for the regulation. I'm not saying I agree with the precedence; rather, we have it...

BTW, this far in to this interview, he has said numerous negative things about Trump and they are very much an opinion without placing factual data to support himself. That's ok, I've done the same thing about people. I think this just shows me that he doesn't like certain people, because of personality; rather, than substance...

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

Civilized said:

Agree.

Sam Harris is the epitome of an Elitist. I'm 8 minutes into the interview and already realize he is nobody I would enjoy spending time with. That said, I would do it because I'm fascinated with people and their world view..

A couple of points:

His assessment of Twitter being able to do as they please. In general, I agree with him. Does he feel the same way now that Elon owns it and/or Alex Jones is back on twitter?

I'm not a fan of government intrusion on business; however, how do we manage to accept the intrusions on utilities. It's extremely egregious!

I think the people, that I listen to, that were, and still are, to some degree, wanting to regulate Twitter were categorizing it as a utility. If you think about it from that perspective, then we already have precedence for the regulation. I'm not saying I agree with the precedence; rather, we have it...

BTW, this far in to this interview, he has said numerous negative things about Trump and they are very much an opinion without placing factual data to support himself. That's ok, I've done the same thing about people. I think this just shows me that he doesn't like certain people, because of personality; rather, than substance...

Isn't it odd that the people who normally say that the free market should decide everything also happen to want massive government regulations when it comes to things like abortion and Twitter?

Anyway, the fundamental problem with the Twitter thing is this: The right wing relies heavily on disinformation now in order to operate. Not just political spin that emphasizes your narrative or politicians exaggerating, which everyone does, but actual fabrication of reality on an egregious level. That's just not something that the left wing or centrists do. Doctored videos and clever editing are a regular feature on Fox News or wherever, and the internet is a firehose of far worse. Just ask Werewolf. Even you know the difference between the most egregious disinformation and regular political speech... honestly, the Water Cooler would be 1000% times better for everyone if IPS just straight up banned obvious disinformation of all kinds.

And then of course there's the Christian Nationalism, Anti-Semitism, etc. Elon is now discovering for himself why companies moderate their "free speech"... because Disney does not want its ads to appear next to an anti-Semitic rant... FULL STOP. In a business like Twitter you only have one customer... the advertisers. Your job is to either make them happy or go out of business.
Civilized
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Agree.

A couple of points:

Isn't it odd that the people who normally say that the free market should decide everything also happen to want massive government regulations when it comes to things like abortion and Twitter?

And gay marriage.

And trans medical treatments.

And books in libraries.

Just don't touch, talk about, or even think about guns. Anything but that.

Civilized
caryking said:

A couple of points:

I enjoy spending time with anyone who thinks as deeply and articulately as Sam Harris does about so many aspects of life whether I agree with them or not.

I enjoyed his conversation (both sides of it) with the Triggernometry guys even though I'm not very aligned with their takes on a number of issues.

He says Twitter is free to regulate itself (within the law) as it so chooses, and other companies are free to as well to fill the vacuum potentially created if Twitter becomes too one-sided. Seems rationally consistent.

Regarding Trump, he's clear his objections to Trump are not policy-based but it's a misnomer to say therefore they're about his "personality" as if the issue is at heart trivial.

His point is the president of the United States has momentous power and that someone as unhinged and unconstrained by laws and mores and behavioral and democratic norms (and frankly normal human behavior) as Trump is is colossally ill-equipped to wield that power.

He is also - notably - very anti-woke and routinely criticizes the left for wokeness in all its annoying and counterproductive forms.

He's also spoken at length for years about the extreme societal dangers of jihadism; his frustrations with Muslims that don't abide by jihadism to speak out against it (although he understands the implicit danger in them doing so, which he also rails against); how both-sidesism with Hamas' terrorist attack on Israel is completely confused and driven by the woke tendency to label valid criticisms of Islam as Islamaphobia, etc.

He's a great, thought-provoking listen. You can't put him in a box.
packgrad
Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Agree.

A couple of points:

And gay marriage.

And books in libraries.

lol. It's liberal snowflakes crying about X. Not that the truth matters to yall. Ask Elon. Ask Joe Rogan what woke regards are trying to cancel everything. Liberals.

But that's your schtick with the moron isn't it? Lying.

Bubububut guns.

You do you and try to keep letting the mentally ill shower with little girls. I'll do me and keep ALL of my guns.
packgrad
Lol.... "if Twitter becomes too one-sided". Snowflakes are melting because Twitter is no longer the propaganda arm of the Democratic party.

caryking
Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Agree.

A couple of points:

And gay marriage.

And books in libraries.

Which of the things listed are an individual right, that the constitution recognized, and listed it as… we can't touch that!

As far as abortion, it's not expressly mentioned (yea, I'm sure no one ever expected abortion on demand); therefore, it falls under the 10th amendment. BTW, look at states, like Ohio, that have adopted abortion in their constitution…. It appears that the ruling is working as intended.

Civ, to your cohort, please ask him if relief should be given to utilities, from government control. You see, people that are blinded by their idiocy, make comments without understanding reality.

Twitter was the public square, for liberals, until Elon took over. I believe Twitter, as a so-called private company can certainly manage how they want. Unfortunately, for conservatives, Twitter was nothing more than a liberal hive with control by government agencies. Elon certainly exposed that truth!

Now that Twitter has changed, well… liberals want to complain. Yea, the anti-semetics are definitely coming from conservatives…. Paid agitators doing their best to feel good about themselves.

Civ, I personally don't agree with many of the social issues, of our day; however, I stand with certain groups, in support. Perhaps not the way they may want; rather, in a way that is constitutional, I believe. Example: I don't support Gay marriage. I do support people living their life. So, let's work together to abolish marriage license! If done, no one can be marginalized. We all can get married however we choose…. We don't need the government sanctioning marriage…. Kind of like a free market…

Joe Biden
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

A couple of points:

I enjoy spending time with anyone who thinks as deeply and articulately as Sam Harris does about so many aspects of life whether I agree with them or not.

I enjoyed his conversation (both sides of it) with the Triggernometry guys even though I'm not very aligned with their takes on a number of issues.

He says Twitter is free to regulate itself (within the law) as it so chooses, and other companies are free to as well to fill the vacuum potentially created if Twitter becomes too one-sided. Seems rationally consistent.

Regarding Trump, he's clear his objections to Trump are not policy-based but it's a misnomer to say therefore they're about his "personality" as if the issue is at heart trivial.

His point is the president of the United States has momentous power and that someone as unhinged and unconstrained by laws and mores and behavioral and democratic norms (and frankly normal human behavior) as Trump is is colossally ill-equipped to wield that power.

He is also - notably - very anti-woke and routinely criticizes the left for wokeness in all its annoying and counterproductive forms.

He's also spoken at length for years about the extreme societal dangers of jihadism; his frustrations with Muslims that don't abide by jihadism to speak out against it (although he understands the implicit danger in them doing so, which he also rails against); how both-sidesism with Hamas' terrorist attack on Israel is completely confused and driven by the woke tendency to label valid criticisms of Islam as Islamaphobia, etc.

He's a great, thought-provoking listen. You can't put him in a box.
I prefer Tim Poole's program, every night on YouTube…

Joe Biden
DrummerboyWolf
caryking said:

Which of the things listed are an individual right, that the constitution recognized, and listed it as… we can't touch that!

As far as abortion, it's not expressly mentioned (yea, I'm sure no one ever expected abortion on demand); therefore, it falls under the 10th amendment. BTW, look at states, like Ohio, that have adopted abortion in their constitution…. It appears that the ruling is working as intended.

Civ, to your cohort, please ask him if relief should be given to utilities, from government control. You see, people that are blinded by their idiocy, make comments without understanding reality.

Twitter was the public square, for liberals, until Elon took over. I believe Twitter, as a so-called private company can certainly manage how they want. Unfortunately, for conservatives, Twitter was nothing more than a liberal hive with control by government agencies. Elon certainly exposed that truth!

Now that Twitter has changed, well… liberals want to complain. Yea, the anti-semetics are definitely coming from conservatives…. Paid agitators doing their best to feel good about themselves.

Civ, I personally don't agree with many of the social issues, of our day; however, I stand with certain groups, in support. Perhaps not the way they may want; rather, in a way that is constitutional, I believe. Example: I don't support Gay marriage. I do support people living their life. So, let's work together to abolish marriage license! If done, no one can be marginalized. We all can get married however we choose…. We don't need the government sanctioning marriage…. Kind of like a free market…
Seems they always leave that part out. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED! None of that other stuff was in the Constitution and the founders never thought that murdering babies would be a good idea. That is why they left those things to the States as you say.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
jkpackfan
DrummerboyWolf said:

caryking said:

Seems they always leave that part out. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED! None of that other stuff was in the Constitution and the founders never thought that murdering babies would be a good idea. That is why they left those things to the States as you say.
Or that a biological male could get another biological male pregnant lol.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Biden's federal govt is about to begin the process of selling its assets.........i.e. federal lands such as US National Forests. I'll be interested to see if they actually sell any US National Parks.

Looks like Birmingham has the same idea.

First Page Last Page
Page 191 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.