The Biden Administration..V3

528,795 Views | 7589 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No, not the point. If you know, you know. If you don't, you'll learn at some point.

I actually don't think that one is green screened.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
packofwolves
Interesting read regarding the Russian bots on Twitter, where the left media and Dems pushed the false narrative. Twitter with a major disservice to this country by not coming out with the truth at that time.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/latest-twitter-files-show-media-dems-relied-single-source-alleging-russian-bot-activity-scam
TheStorm
Cheated every step of the way, and used the pandemic to cover for their mail in voting scheme which allowed them to manufacture votes as needed to win in the swing states... had North Carolina "on call" if needed as well thanks to Roy Cooper and Cheri Beasley...
BBW12OG
Seems a lot of the conversation was deleted from last evening....

I wonder who went to the mods, cried and complained... AGAIN...

I'm pretty sure we all know...

What a freaking cry baby you are.... And you know damn well it was you you whiny little self-entitled millennial. When you get exposed for what you are you do the same thing over and over.

Cue coming on here saying "I never flag any posts.." "I never contact a mod.."

But at the end of the day we know who you are....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

I'm guessing he didn't salute the Marine.
I'm stunned ........Hoke got this right. LMAO
Werewolf
Former Trump adviser, US Army Colonel Douglas McGregor on the use of Abrams M1 tanks in Ukraine: We have known for 30 years that a gas turbine engine is a disaster. As well as for reasons of fuel consumption, and because of the ingress of any dirt into it. This is an engine designed for jet aircraft at 15,000 feet, not for use on the ground. And this is an engine that should send the tank toward the enemy at a speed of 50-60 kilometers per hour, but the tank does not need to go at that speed. The Abrams M1 has a lot of problems and people don't want to see it used for fear of being confused by its performance. Not a gun, not a crew, but a tank as a whole.
Both the Europeans nor we do not have enough capacity to wage a major conflict. We just don't have it! The Russians have it. Their factories operate 24 hours a day. And contrary to popular belief, they never run out of anything, they have more than they need. So it's all very dangerous.

Join Slavyangrad chat. Your opinion matters.
https://t.me/+Voj2ZQ49JLliM2Ex

Werewolf
US Deep State politicians are risking nuclear escalation with both Russia and China, the two most prolific nuclear arsenals and militaries on Earth besides ours, all to protect their ILLEGAL offshore assets in Ukraine.

You'll notice no one in the MSM cares to share WHY Russia went into Ukraine in the first place.

Why? Because according to Russia's Military, the "DNC" are making "biological weapons" in Ukraine.

Doesn't seem so far-fetched anymore, does it
Werewolf
Lockheed Says It's Ready With F-16s For Ukraine | ZeroHedge
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

US Deep State politicians are risking nuclear escalation with both Russia and China, the two most prolific nuclear arsenals and militaries on Earth besides ours, all to protect their ILLEGAL offshore assets in Ukraine.

You'll notice no one in the MSM cares to share WHY Russia went into Ukraine in the first place.

Why? Because according to Russia's Military, the "DNC" are making "biological weapons" in Ukraine.

I don't quite see it that way. Might be true for all I know. But were it true, I expect it would be Russia's foremost propaganda tool, and they'd be shouting it from the rooftops 24-7. Particularly, in Europe. I would. Ukraine's natural resources including people, grain, and offshore gas are sufficient motivation for the rapacious Russians.
BBW12OG
Still waiting to see why so many conversations were deleted from yesterday......

Pretty telling if you ask me....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG

Why?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

I don't quite see it that way. Might be true for all I know. But were it true, I expect it would be Russia's foremost propaganda tool, and they'd be shouting it from the rooftops 24-7. Particularly, in Europe. I would. Ukraine's natural resources including people, grain, and offshore gas are sufficient motivation for the rapacious Russians.
Certainly, they'll put that out before the world. No argument from me on natural resources either.

But I also don't see things in terms of R and D. That's a distraction for me. It's more Globalist vrs America for me. I see Putin as a Russia nationalist must like T is MAGA. Putin seeks all things good for Russia which is consistent with your thoughts. Putin has also been the primary holdout against the Rothchild Central Banking system......why he's the news media "evil dude". Not that Putin is an angel, he's a strongman ruler with Russia interest as his primary motive.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

I'm guessing he didn't salute the Marine.
I'm stunned ........Hoke got this right. LMAO
There is more to it .......but this puts one on the right path.
Werewolf
Pretty straight forward

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRsHdYFp/
PackFansXL
Biden's scary Poll Results from NBC News

Quote:

Maybe most troubling for Biden in the poll are his presidential attributes. He gets his highest marks for being easygoing and likable (45% of all adults give Biden a positive score here) and for being knowledgeable and experienced enough to handle the presidency (42% give him a positive rating).

But his lowest marks come on being honest and trustworthy (34%), having the ability to handle a crisis (32%), being competent and effective as president (31%), having the necessary mental and physical health to be president (28%) and uniting the country (23%).
Interesting that he gets rated the lowest on the one attribute he campaigned on, unity. (23% approval)
Slightly more people think he is mentally and physically healthy enough to perform. (28% approval)
caryking
Everyone, go ahead and get familiar with this…

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holman_rule

It should come into play soon enough.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
packofwolves
They could choose to go home if the facilities don't meet their expectations.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/illegal-migrants-refuse-leave-nyc-hotel-brooklyn-migrant-relief-center-sleep-street
packofwolves
A second reference to classified information in a Hunter email:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/01/exclusive-second-hunter-biden-email-laptop-classified-information-uncovered-coming/
packofwolves
Will finish up tonight with this coverage by the news down under:

Yep, that's the leader of the free world.
Werewolf
caryking said:

Good find, wash as many out as possible, any way we can.
BBW12OG
Here is Sleepy Joe repeating the lie about riding the Amtrak train... again.... yesterday...

Guess ol' Civ and the flunky bunch still have their heads buried in the sand on this one.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
What is the next move of "tyranny"?

Oklahoma won't comply…. Will NC?

https://kfor.com/news/local/gun-reform-advocates-want-new-doj-rule-enforced-though-some-law-enforcement-wont/
packofwolves
Mayorkas needs to be impeached.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/jan/27/dhs-blocks-border-patrol-chiefs-testifying-congres/

Time for subpoenas!
caryking
packofwolves said:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/jan/27/dhs-blocks-border-patrol-chiefs-testifying-congres/

Time for subpoenas!

This is what should and hopefully will happen…

Quote:

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

packofwolves said:

Time for subpoenas!

Quote:

An amendment to any legislation originating in the House must be considered by the Senate so how does this get pushed through the Senate?
Werewolf
Serious question. What message does this fact send you? Or what is the intended message?

caryking
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

packofwolves said:

Time for subpoenas!

Quote:

An amendment to any legislation originating in the House must be considered by the Senate so how does this get pushed through the Senate?
You know, I'm not real sure... What I do know is that the term used is called Fencing. I understand that the house does have the power to pull back money that has been previously appropriated.

I think in the cases, surrounding request for documentation, whereas, the Administration is saying "no", they should pull back certain dollars. Example been used: the 5M jet Wray used to fly to Davos for WEF. Ground the plane and cut off funding (that's what they call fencing). I understand that those tactics were used by Devin Nunes (Paul Ryan had the authority as Speaker) in order to get documentation for RussiaGate.

Joe Biden
caryking
Werewolf said:

Serious question. What message does this fact send you? Or what is the intended message?

Serious question...

That stuff is the noise that is going on within left winged administrations. Why should we spend a dimes worth of time on that?

We have a debt ceiling that has surpassed and we have spending through the roof. We should keep our eyes on the ball that will affect everyones kids, long-term...

Joe Biden
Werewolf
So you're saying it is not within a bill?
caryking
Werewolf said:

So you're saying it is not within a bill?
No, its not.

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Serious question...

That stuff is the noise that is going on within left winged administrations. Why should we spend a dimes worth of time on that?

We have a debt ceiling that has surpassed and we have spending through the roof. We should keep our eyes on the ball that will affect everyones kids, long-term...
One possibility:

1. Mockery of our nation, its government and its people such that we lose faith in our federal govt. Purpose is to prepare psychologically for a one world govt to replace ineptness.

EDIT: No one in DC is stupid enough to not understand the debt ceiling issue. Anyone that runs a business understand the need to control indebtedness. There is purpose to all this.....they are not stupid.
caryking

Joe Biden
Werewolf
The absurdity of how long this has gone on ….without a peep out of your media and without a concern voiced from almost all DC politicians and career bureaucrats in the executive branch

hokiewolf
caryking said:

Need to know if this was a raid or a search. Need to gauge the level of outrage I'm supposed to have.
First Page Last Page
Page 115 of 217

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.