The Biden Administration..V3

517,391 Views | 7501 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Werewolf
jkpackfan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Surprise surprise, Sinema says she'll support the bill…those 2 must've gotten some awfully good stuff.
packofwolves
jkpackfan said:

Surprise surprise, Sinema says she'll support the bill…those 2 must've gotten some awfully good stuff.

Not surprised.
Marco
You guys are funny!Things in politics go your way all is well if not those people can go to hell!!Sad!!
Marco
One thing for certain,Don tha con got problems!!All his supporters on here can say what they want!!It's coming!!
Werewolf

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
BBW12OG
Well.... at least over the next two years Americans with common sense will see how this is nothing but a lefty wish list of green policies and tax increases. Enjoy your little power trip comrades. It all ends in November.

Oh... for the poster who called me a "racist" I would love to hear your opinion about the remarks the leader of your MARXIST PARTY made during a debate in 2007. Add that to the list of numerous anti-black comments he has made of the last 4 decades.

I'm sure, just like with everything else, when a member of the MARXIST PARTY does something like that it's fine, acceptable and swept under the rug.... Hypocrites. The entire damn party.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
PackFansXL
Quote:

Texas Governor Greg Abbott announced that the first busload of migrants sent from the Lone Star state to New York City arrived on Friday morning.

"Because of President Biden's continued refusal to acknowledge the crisis caused by his open border policies, the State of Texas has had to take unprecedented action to keep our communities safe," Abbott said in a statement.

Migrants sent from Texas to New York and D.C. have gone voluntarily. The migrants were released from federal custody after illegally crossing the border and given permission to stay in the U.S. with an order to appear in immigration court.
Interestingly, mayors of both cities are now begging the Feds for assistance due to being overwhelmed by migrants deposited by TX, AZ, and the Feds themselves. Per usual, actions have consequences and this administration continues to pass the burden back to unsuspecting US taxpayers.
BBW12OG
PackFansXL said:

Quote:

Texas Governor Greg Abbott announced that the first busload of migrants sent from the Lone Star state to New York City arrived on Friday morning.

"Because of President Biden's continued refusal to acknowledge the crisis caused by his open border policies, the State of Texas has had to take unprecedented action to keep our communities safe," Abbott said in a statement.

Migrants sent from Texas to New York and D.C. have gone voluntarily. The migrants were released from federal custody after illegally crossing the border and given permission to stay in the U.S. with an order to appear in immigration court.
Interestingly, mayors of both cities are now begging the Feds for assistance due to being overwhelmed by migrants deposited by TX, AZ, and the Feds themselves. Per usual, actions have consequences and this administration continues to pass the burden back to unsuspecting US taxpayers.
That flies in the face of the master plan of flooding red states with the economic burden of having to take care of what until recently have been a strong voting block for the MARXIST PARTY.

You know when the lefties will start caring about the border and illegal immigration? When they start voting GOP. That wall will be up faster than the Ice Cream Queen slamming back shots of vodka.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Glasswolf
I've got $1,000 that says neither house turns red in November. Who's got the balls to take me up on it?

As many have said, put up or shut up
packgrad
Nm. Not worth it.
Glasswolf
If you're scared say you're scared
packgrad
Glasswolf said:

Certainly not scared of you.
Glasswolf
packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

So put up or shut up big boy. If you are and your cronies are so sure of the impending "Red Wave" lets put some $$$ on it.

We can find a neutral party to hold the $$$ until November
packgrad
Glasswolf said:

packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

So put up or shut up big boy. If you are and your cronies are so sure of the impending "Red Wave" lets put some $$$ on it

Why would I bet you? You sound like a child. What an embarrassment.
Glasswolf
packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

So put up or shut up big boy. If you are and your cronies are so sure of the impending "Red Wave" lets put some $$$ on it

62 year old child that has been down this road before. I'm just trying to see if you all are all talk or if you are really as confident as you claim
Packchem91
PackFansXL said:

Quote:

It is ironic. Abbott clearly pulled a political ploy here, but setting that aside, watching these big cities scream for support now is kinda funny.
Glasswolf
packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

And I'm not talking being physically afraid. Just talking being afraid to really back your beliefs and talking points.
Glasswolf
Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Quote:

It is ironic. Abbott clearly pulled a political ploy here, but setting that aside, watching these big cities scream for support now is kinda funny.
Abbott is a tool. Even my GOP son thinks his days are numbered. Is O'Rourke the answer? Doubtful.
packgrad
Glasswolf said:

packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

62 year old child that has been down this road before. I'm just trying to see if you all are all talk or if you are really as confident as you claim

I'm quite confident in the red wave. Have no desire to bet a message board troll though. Too bad.
Glasswolf
packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

I'm quite confident in the red wave. Have no desire to bet a message board troll though. Too bad.
We shall see. Talk again in November
Glasswolf
We can all revisit this in November if I make it to November. I just found out I may have cancer. I will be AWOL for a while
TheStorm
Glasswolf said:

packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

We shall see. Talk again in November
I'll take you up on that, Glass... not because I have any animosity regarding your comment, but that it's just too good of an opportunity for me to pass up.

Edited to add: I posted that before I saw yours just above... sorry about the timing... will be praying that you receive a positive outcome with that.
packgrad
Glasswolf said:

We can all revisit this in November if I make it to November. I just found out I may have cancer. I will be AWOL for a while

Best of luck in the diagnosis and thereafter.
Packchem91
packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

The GOP basically jsut needs to not do any dumb things between now and then. And keep hammering the economy, economy, economy.

All the other factors that would influence things if all other things were equal (religious beliefs, fam values, gay marriage, immigration, and even Covid, etc) will be really secondary to people suffering financially and not seeing the light at end of tunnel.

The Dems will likely give away a lot more $$ between now and then, and that will bring it back closer.

The GOP needs to avoid the huge losses -- like looking like the bad guys in voting against the Veterans Bill that they had just supported. And unfortunately came out with some candidates that are likely very poor choices like Herschel and Oz that will cost.

Roe v Wade -- the GOP should put together a strategy to congratulate states that pass their own legisliation like KS did, even if it goes against their personal beliefs. They all celebrated the SC ruling giving power back to the states, so as the states make those decisions, celebrate democracy and that the SC ruling was legit.
Don't give the Dems wins on it...
PackFansXL
Glasswolf said:

I hope everything with your health works out for you, Glass.
Wolfpack
Glasswolf said:

I'm really sorry to hear that. Puts it in perspective. Cheering for you hard, Glass
Glasswolf
Let me start off with a sincere apology. After testing positive last week for covid and today having found out I may have lymphoma I am a bit testy. I will not apologize for my political beliefs as I wouldn't expect any of you to do that. I pray you all have a great day and weekend. And if you believe in prayer, throw one up for me.
Glasswolf
PackFansXL said:

Glasswolf said:

I hope everything with your health works out for you, Glass.
Thank you my friend. See my post below
BBW12OG
Glasswolf said:

I've got $1,000 that says neither house turns red in November. Who's got the balls to take me up on it?

I won't take your money.

But I'll take your challenge. Let's make the stakes "loser leave the board." I mean the sports board as well and no coming back with an alias.

If the GOP takes either house you leave IPS completely. Sports and WC. If they don't I will.

No coming back under alias'.

If you are so confident in putting up $1,000.00 you shouldn't have a problem taking that bet. Like you said, if you are scared say you're scared.

I'm not and I'm guaranteeing you if I lose, which I'm not going to, I won't even click on this site ever again. Put up or shut up right???

Hope your diagnosis is a positive one and prayers sent.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Why is he wearing the Ray Bans????

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Oldsouljer
Glasswolf said:

It's pointless. If it happens, I'll likely get nothing more than an IOU from you. If it doesn't happen given the present political environment, it can only be because of voter fraud on a scale that dwarves 2020, and you're informed that this will happen by your party leaders, so laying down a bold bet right now seems like a good idea to you.
Glasswolf
I won't leave and I don't want you to leave either. We can just admit the other person was wrong. That you for the positive vibe and prayers my friend
hokiewolf
Prayers for you sir, and positive vibes.
Civilized
Glasswolf said:

I won't leave and I don't want you to leave either. We can just admit the other person was wrong. That you for the positive vibe and prayers my friend

You got this thing Glass! You're in an area with outstanding doctors and sound like you've got great family support.

Hopeful for good news on the diagnosis, but if it's something that needs to be treated you're in one of the best spots in the world for that.

jkpackfan
packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

Prayers for you and your family. This stuff means nothing in the big picture
First Page Last Page
Page 46 of 215

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.