The Biden Administration..V3

517,631 Views | 7501 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by Werewolf
LetEmKnowPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hell, if wishing a bad case of COVID on Brandon makes me an *******…so be it. Its getting to be too expensive to be alive while he is. No need to tiptoe around it.
Werewolf
^^ Monkey Pox - if the truth is ever revealed - is likely to be a skin rash reaction to the JAB.
ncsupack1
Oldsouljer
High Travoltage said:

Hell, if wishing a bad case of COVID on Brandon makes me an *******…so be it. Its getting to be too expensive to be alive while he is. No need to tiptoe around it.
I do believe he said that the inauguration of his Presidency would result in the end of the virus. I guess that's one broken campaign promise that actually came back to bite him.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/CgSfwq6FHpO

Quote:

WASHINGTON, D.C. After testing positive for COVID today, President Biden immediately rushed out of the White House to go sniff one last little girl before losing his sense of smell.

"You mean I won't be able to smell anything?" said a distraught Biden as his doctor broke the news. "I've got to go then, there's no time to lose! Fire up Marine One! Where's the closest elementary school?"

Biden's COVID diagnosis comes despite the President being twice-vaccinated and boosted. "The President has taken every precaution possible to ensure that his dearly beloved olfactory nerve remains healthy," said White House physician Dr. Elliot Reed. "Smelling little girls' hair and eating ice cream are his two great pleasures, and he guards those fiercely. He actually tried to combine them by making the National Science Foundation create an ice cream that smelled like hair, but aides shot that down."

Desperate for one last sniff before COVID took hold, Biden directed Marine One to land at nearby Maury Elementary School. "Hey, kids! President Biden is back once again for a surprise visit!" announced Principal Donna Cleary as she watched the helicopter land in the parking lot. "He sure does come to visit a lot. Such a great supporter of education!"
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
BBW12OG
The double-standard being used in today's MSM and this joke of an Administration should embarrass every single person that voted for this clown show.

She kept the Dr. from answering any question she didn't want to have a follow up...Like, "did the POTUS pass a cognitive test?" Imagine the stumbling and bumbling Check Box Hire would be doing. At least Peppermint Patty could dish it back out. Check Box Hire can barely put together a coherent reply when pressed.

You lefties are something else. Pathetic.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
FinsUp
Rough couple of days for the President. First cancer, now COVID
Marco
Funny an stupid!
TheStorm
Actually, what she said sounds a lot like what many of the rest of us have said for 2+ years... maybe Biden testing positive and being "sick" for a couple of days "with a runny nose and a cough" is what we need for people to finally snap out of this insanity once and for all...

LOL though, at the portrayal on my local news this morning that he is "protected" because he is vaccinated and double-boosted... are people still falling for that schtick?
caryking
TheStorm said:

Actually, what she said sounds a lot like what many of the rest of us have said for 2+ years... maybe Biden testing positive and being "sick" for a couple of days "with a runny nose and a cough" is what we need for people to finally snap out of this insanity once and for all...

LOL though, at the portrayal on my local news this morning that he is "protected" because he is vaccinated and double-boosted... are people still falling for that schtick?
Yes!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Gulfstream4
FinsUp said:

Rough couple of days for the President. First cancer, now COVID

Poor sweet Joe.
BBW12OG
I highly advise to not have coffee, water, bourbon in your mouth while watching this. Actual, real, authenticated footage off the Laptop From Hell was used to make this video....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Oldsouljer
Well, at least not quality bourbon, some things you don't waste.
Marco
Trump gon get indicted!
Marco
Trump gon get indicted!
Marco
Funny thing is ppl criticize ole Joe but support a crook!!
cowboypack02
Marco said:

Funny thing is ppl criticize ole Joe but support a crook!!
I think you'll find that most of us are ok with someone getting arrested if they actually commit a crime, but where most of us draw the line at finding someone you don't like and then digging until you find something that they may done wrong.
GuerrillaPack
BBW12OG said:

I highly advise to not have coffee, water, bourbon in your mouth while watching this. Actual, real, authenticated footage off the Laptop From Hell was used to make this video....

Why would the average Leftist be opposed to a kid sniffer with a crackhead son who videos himself being with prostitutes, the shady bribery deals in Ukraine, and all the rest? As long as they have a D beside their name and support the communist agenda then that's fine.

The average commie DemonRat voter already champions mass murdering millions of unborn children and drag queen story time for school children.

These people are wicked as hell. They love this. They love having a wholly corrupt, demonic and wicked President ruling the country. They want a Sodom and Gomorrah America. They hate God. They revel in wickedness. They support communism because they are born losers and lazy scum who want to steal from decent people who work to pay for their stuff. And they obsess on taking our guns, because they want to disarm and subjugate the decent people who will resist the communist tyranny they support. They have malice towards good, decent people.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Marco
Hey,I am Veteran, USAF,I like tha Conman,jus don't like his delivery!!
Marco
An if u think Conman has done nuttin wrong den u jus not lukin!!IAll I need is 11,780 votes,remember? U shud,it's recorded,oh dat wasn't Conman,he touches nuttin!!SmBIGh!!
Marco
1 day Trump will b gon but ur dishonor will remain-Liz Cheney!!
TheStorm
Parody.

No one is that stupid. I'll leave it at that.
Marco
If u think tha election was stolen,I hate 2 say it but sum of u r!!Jus sayn!!Sumwhere Hillary is sayn,LOCK HIM UP!!I agree!!Gopack!
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

Parody.

No one is that stupid. I'll leave it at that.
Storm I appreciate you brother... but you are wrong. Dead wrong. Many on this board would feel more at home over on this site.

https://247sports.com/college/north-carolina/board/zzl-politics-106149/

Marco is doing his best AOC impression acting stupid...he's doing great!

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Marco
Truth hurts,I get it!!Trump 4 2024,not!!
LetEmKnowPack
My dude just quoted Liz Cheney. Amazing.
TheStorm
OK.

So, like I said it's a parody!?!
hokiewolf
TheStorm said:

OK.

I hope so
jkpackfan
Did my 6 yr old daughter join IPS?
caryking
That might be the quickest I've ever put someone on "ignore"
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

OK.

Kudos to James and Steve.... got to be the best "bot" ever..........Second to the one that was the OG....Roboheel.....got to give it to those guys... they were a few years ahead!!! Never banned from either site and talked crap about both....

Congrats guys!! Y'all have us hooked. Keep cranking them out.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
GuerrillaPack
"It say Pedo Peter every time the phone dial"

"Biden Loves Minors...that's the real BLM"

https://instagr.am/p/CgZ4ECau0nk
GuerrillaPack
Hunter Biden smoking crack and with hookers.

If this was Donald Trump Jr on video smoking crack and with prostitutes and shady deals with Ukrainian gas companies kicking back "10% for the big guy", do you think the Leftist Lamestream media would be having a field day, or the DOJ and Democrats having hearings to investigate and prosecute him??

Commie Leftists have no problem with this. They are the party of Sodomy and draq queen story time for school children. They probably would be in favor of showing the Hunter Biden videos to school children, to encourage school children to smoke crack and use prostitutes. Seriously. That's probably coming in a year or so.

Those who smoke crack and use prostitutes are "oppressed minority victims" of "right wing hatred" as well. They need to be protected! These are legitimate alternative lifestyles that need to be valued!

Hunter Biden is actually a victim here!!

Werewolf
All of the above is all part of the WOKE LEFTIST agenda. As we see now, the Luciferian elites have cultivated a great # of Useful Idiots.
First Page Last Page
Page 37 of 215

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.