The Biden Administration..V3

517,517 Views | 7501 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A civil war is what the Marxist want. Patriots need to stand firm and work hard to educate others with the truth.

Help is on the way.
BBW12OG
Jeez... this is the best we have leading this country.... WOW......

Please keep trotting this corpse out in front of America during prime time...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Damn...... politicizing the deaths of the kids.... calling a survivor out.... while yelling....

Yeah.... he's doing GREAT!!!! Keep it up Sleepy Joe... "Unity Agenda!!"

That must have polled good!!!

Thank you to all of the supporters of this administration! You have done this country a great injustice that will be resolved soon!!!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
PackFansXL
Quote:

The total foreign-born population reached a record 47 million in April, according to a new report by my colleagues Steven Camarota and Karen Ziegler.

In addition to the size of the foreign-born population, the percentage also matters. The foreign-born now account for one in seven U.S. residents (14.3 percent) the highest percentage since 1910. As recently as 1990 they were about one in 13 (7.9 percent) U.S. residents. The numbers are growing so fast that if present trends continue, the foreign-born share of the population will reach about 15 percent by the end of next summer, higher than at any time in the nation's 246-year history.

Considering this rapid growth in numbers, and the approaching record percentage, you'd think lawmakers would want to consider the impacts on schools, health-care systems, welfare programs, physical infrastructure, the job market, quality of life, etc.

The last great wave of immigration, from the 1870s to the 1920s, was brought to an end when immigration was greatly curtailed by legislation, contributing hugely to the successful assimilation of those already here.
This National Review article says 75% of the 47M are here legally. At some point, we will have to return to enforcing our own laws.
BBW12OG
PackFansXL said:

Quote:

The total foreign-born population reached a record 47 million in April, according to a new report by my colleagues Steven Camarota and Karen Ziegler.

In addition to the size of the foreign-born population, the percentage also matters. The foreign-born now account for one in seven U.S. residents (14.3 percent) the highest percentage since 1910. As recently as 1990 they were about one in 13 (7.9 percent) U.S. residents. The numbers are growing so fast that if present trends continue, the foreign-born share of the population will reach about 15 percent by the end of next summer, higher than at any time in the nation's 246-year history.

Considering this rapid growth in numbers, and the approaching record percentage, you'd think lawmakers would want to consider the impacts on schools, health-care systems, welfare programs, physical infrastructure, the job market, quality of life, etc.

The last great wave of immigration, from the 1870s to the 1920s, was brought to an end when immigration was greatly curtailed by legislation, contributing hugely to the successful assimilation of those already here.
This National Review article says 75% of the 47M are here legally. At some point, we will have to return to enforcing our own laws.
Or go with the plan from the left.......
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

Don't they have your information from your social security number and drivers license?

The gun dealer has record of what I bought. The state does not, except for my handguns that I bought before I got my concealed carry permit and used a pistol purchase permit. I don't know if they have record of the ones after. I don't think so, but not certain.
I think it depends on where you buy the gun. I know that Fuquay Gun does everything on paper. It's not electronically done. I think they keep the records onsite.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
packgrad
caryking said:

packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

Don't they have your information from your social security number and drivers license?

The gun dealer has record of what I bought. The state does not, except for my handguns that I bought before I got my concealed carry permit and used a pistol purchase permit. I don't know if they have record of the ones after. I don't think so, but not certain.
I think it depends on where you buy the gun. I know that Fuquay Gun does everything on paper. It's not electronically done. I think they keep the records onsite.

They have to keep the records for a long time. 20 years maybe. Fuquay Gun and Gold is one of the best dealers in the area. Great place.
caryking
packgrad said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

They have to keep the records for a long time. 20 years maybe. Fuquay Gun and Gold is one of the best dealers in the area. Great place.
Yep, I'm a big fan of that place.

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Glasswolf said:

a slippery slope...........not yet. Not yet on every type of gun. Not yet.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

Glasswolf said:

so not yet?
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Glasswolf said:

so not yet?
It means that like everything else when Big Govt gets involved they continue to interfere with freedom-liberty when theire initial interference isn't working.
- ban or r regulate A
- A doesn't work, try B
- B doesn't work, try C
.etc, etc. with the end result of tyranny
Civilized
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Glasswolf said:

so not yet?
It means that like everything else when Big Govt gets involved they continue to interfere with freedom-liberty when theire initial interference isn't working.
- ban or r regulate A
- A doesn't work, try B
- B doesn't work, try C

"Yada yada yada...tyranny" LOL.

Do you catastrophize your everyday decisions the way you catastrophize anything to do with the federal government input into public health (or really into anything, TBH)?

"Werewolf, honey, do you want to grab a bite to eat tonight and go on a little date with me?"

"Well, we could. We could. I'd really like to. But when we go somewhere we have to drive on slow roads. Slow roads lead to fast roads. Which lead to even faster roads. Which lead to maniac drivers. Which lead to massive fiery collisions and the end result of death. So no thanks why don't we just stay in, heat up some leftover lasagne, and binge-watch some Brit Box."
PackFansXL
Quote:

In a year and a half, Biden has maneuvered himself into a spot where a gallon of gas now averages $4.71 nationwide; the Saudi leadership hates his guts and wants to see him crawl; the attempt to revive a nuclear deal with a regime that tries to hack U.S. children's hospitals is effectively dead; human-rights groups are appalled by the administration's reversal on the kingdom; the families of 9/11 victims are seething; and, as the Washington Post's David Ignatius put it, "In terms of any meaningful accountability from MBS on Khashoggi's death or other important human rights issues, Biden is likely to come away empty-handed." Many presidents step into complicated and challenging situations and disappoint themselves and the country. But it's a rare skill to lose on every front in an issue, simultaneously.

This seems like a good time to recall the warning, "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to [expletive] things up . . ." from Barack Obama, during the 2020 Democratic presidential primary.
https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/joe-biden-surrenders-to-saudi-arabia/
Steve Videtich
PackFansXL said:

Quote:

In a year and a half, Biden has maneuvered himself into a spot where a gallon of gas now averages $4.71 nationwide; the Saudi leadership hates his guts and wants to see him crawl; the attempt to revive a nuclear deal with a regime that tries to hack U.S. children's hospitals is effectively dead; human-rights groups are appalled by the administration's reversal on the kingdom; the families of 9/11 victims are seething; and, as the Washington Post's David Ignatius put it, "In terms of any meaningful accountability from MBS on Khashoggi's death or other important human rights issues, Biden is likely to come away empty-handed." Many presidents step into complicated and challenging situations and disappoint themselves and the country. But it's a rare skill to lose on every front in an issue, simultaneously.

This seems like a good time to recall the warning, "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to [expletive] things up . . ." from Barack Obama, during the 2020 Democratic presidential primary.
https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/joe-biden-surrenders-to-saudi-arabia/

He has been very good at ****ing things up! Which is why every current event they can use to deflect attention from all the screw ups is priceless to them at this point. Which is why we'll continue to see more PR grenades in the coming months to stir attention away the mess that has been created.
caryking
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Glasswolf said:

so not yet?
- ban or r regulate A
- A doesn't work, try B
- B doesn't work, try C

"Yada yada yada...tyranny" LOL.

Do you catastrophize your everyday decisions the way you catastrophize anything to do with the federal government input into public health (or really into anything, TBH)?

"Werewolf, honey, do you want to grab a bite to eat tonight and go on a little date with me?"

"Well, we could. We could. I'd really like to. But when we go somewhere we have to drive on slow roads. Slow roads lead to fast roads. Which lead to even faster roads. Which lead to maniac drivers. Which lead to massive fiery collisions and the end result of death. So no thanks why don't we just stay in, heat up some leftover lasagne, and binge-watch some Brit Box."
Civ, if a person wants to have the government held to an expectation of limited constitutional governance doesn't mean they handle their personal life that way. That's what you call Liberty!

Joe Biden
Civilized
Werewolf said:

A civil war is what the Marxist want. Patriots need to stand firm and work hard to educate others with the truth.

Help is on the way.

It ain't the left fetishizing Patriots valiantly taking up Arms against their domestic Enemy and emerging victorious from a new Civil War, friend.
packgrad
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Help is on the way.

It ain't the left fetishizing Patriots valiantly taking up Arms against their domestic Enemy and emerging victorious from a new Civil War, friend.

Yes. It's the left hoping and fetishing that their political enemies die of a coronavirus, friend. Mask up.
caryking
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Help is on the way.

War is real and in many different ways. War can be: Kinetic, informational, financial, and cultural.

Civ, which ones of those are we not in war?

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Oh CIVilized one, you are under 40 as I recall and demonstrate routinely that you're a casualty of our federalized/CCP -influenced and infiltrated teacher union education system of the last 30 years or so. More indoctrinated than educated.

From a quick internet search on relative history to the topic of tyranny::

Three mistakes made by Britain that led to the Revolutionary War in American were its policies that imposed a centralized government with authoritarian rule, extorted and repressed its citizens and colonists with taxation, and her inability to overcome corruption and injustices employed by leadership.
https://hedmanj.wordpress.com/2012/04/02/the-great-war-on-tyranny/#:~:text=Three%20mistakes%20made%20by%20Britain%20that%20led%20to,to%20overcome%20corruption%20and%20injustices%20employed%20by%20leadership.

See the word "tyranny"? Your generation had more "social credit score" study as the foundation of your history courses than reality. Hard to argue with "brainwashed" youth........we need to encourage them to seek independent study if they will. Unfortunately for all of us, you're in the threshold of learning about tyranny firsthand.

Werewolf
Biden and the western media complex are finally starting to publicly admit that Russia is winning the war.

Think about how much that proves. The western media complex have been pushing nonsense pro-Ukrainian war propaganda for months. Lying endlessly with stories of Ukrainian heroes putting up a valiant fight against Russian forces. Ghost of Kyiv, Snake Island, Maternity Ward, endless reports that Ukraine was winning, endless reports of Russian military incompetence, endless reports of Russian military targeting civilians… all of them lies.

In reality, Russian military admittedly only activated 10% of its forces to engage in this military operation, they were using specific rules of engagement to minimize civilian casualties, and they only pushed as far as Putin said he would. Specifically to "de-nazify" Ukraine and "eliminate biological threats to people of Russia".

If you all recall when this first started, the western media claimed Putin is a deranged war criminal, hellbent on world domination, moving into Ukraine for no reason other than to kill civilians. Ukraine was his first target and he was soon to move into the rest of Eastern Europe.

They compared him to Hitler a billion times. Only to find out that Ukraine is the only country in the world who literally has NAZI MILITARY UNITS. And instead of realizing who they were supporting… they instead doubled down on supporting proud nazis making biological weapons… can't make this **** up.

As it turns out, quite literally NOTHING of what the western media said pertaining to Ukraine has been true. None of it.

-Putin is not trying to conquer the world
-Putin is not blindly killing civilians
-Ukraine is not winning the war
-Ukraine has literal nazis in their army
-Ghost of Kyiv wasn't real
-Snake Island was a lie
-Maternity Ward was actually just nazis
-The biolabs actually exist(ed)

Everything they told you was a lie. And to top it off, they just sent 40 billion of our tax dollars and countless military weaponry to Ukraine, knowing full well Russia was winning and had zero chance to lose from the beginning.

Biden just admitted Putin was honest to his word. Putin said Russia's intent was to de-nazify Ukraine, eliminate the biological threats to his citizens, liberate the Donbas and Crimea from nazi control, and end the ongoing civil war since 2014. They did just that and now they are in peace talks about demilitarization.

The same people who lied about EVERY SINGLE THING pertaining to Ukraine, want you to believe them when they say that Russia is lying about Biden, Obama, Clinton, and Soros facilitating the biological weapons network in Ukraine…

This is the most explosive story on the planet. Be sure to remember who chose to ignore it.

-Clandestine

https://nypost.com/2022/06/03/biden-says-ukraine-might-have-to-give-russia-land/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

New York Post (https://nypost.com/2022/06/03/biden-says-ukraine-might-have-to-give-russia-land/)
Biden says Ukraine might have to give Russia land in 'negotiated...
jkpackfan
Glasswolf said:

packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

Look at the woke comedian trying to make money off of tragedy. It wasn't even funny.

Also, hilarious that liberals keep saying we're not coming after your guns, then call for a gun ban. Lol. The truth means nothing anymore.
A ban on certain type of guns is not a "I'm coming for you guns" campaign. Conservatives have been screaming that "Liberals, Commie, Marxist and lefties are coming for you guns for 30 years> Have they taken them yet? And I didn't post that video because it was funny. I posted it because it was relevant. Everything in this world is licensed and regulated except for it seems some fire arms. An I'm a democrat and I have no desire to take your guns. I just want the killing to stop regardless of what type weapon was used. People have been crying for 2 years that forcing school children to where mask was harming their mental welfare. Are active shooter drills in school making it better?
The killing will never stop until we start taking mental health seriously…that gun doesn't pull the trigger itself. We need more thorough background checks that include mental health flags.

Banning a particular gun will do nothing to stop this as the next messed up kid will still get their hands on it illegally.

cowboypack02
jkpackfan said:

Glasswolf said:

packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

Look at the woke comedian trying to make money off of tragedy. It wasn't even funny.

Also, hilarious that liberals keep saying we're not coming after your guns, then call for a gun ban. Lol. The truth means nothing anymore.
A ban on certain type of guns is not a "I'm coming for you guns" campaign. Conservatives have been screaming that "Liberals, Commie, Marxist and lefties are coming for you guns for 30 years> Have they taken them yet? And I didn't post that video because it was funny. I posted it because it was relevant. Everything in this world is licensed and regulated except for it seems some fire arms. An I'm a democrat and I have no desire to take your guns. I just want the killing to stop regardless of what type weapon was used. People have been crying for 2 years that forcing school children to where mask was harming their mental welfare. Are active shooter drills in school making it better?
The killing will never stop until we start taking mental health seriously…that gun doesn't pull the trigger itself. We need more thorough background checks that include mental health flags.

Banning a particular gun will do nothing to stop this as the next messed up kid will still get their hands on it illegally.

This I agree with
cowboypack02
Anyone care to weigh in here....

Werewolf
Thomas Jefferson-
-When people are in fear of their government there is tyranny
-When the government is in fear of the people there is freedom
BBW12OG
I've seen several clips of this.

This is THE PARTY that many on here support.

Every single one of you that voted for Sleepy Joe you are as guilty as the parents that have their kids in this crap.

But at least there's no "mean tweets" am I right?

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Steve Videtich
cowboypack02 said:

A dancing drag queen and a pink neon sign that reads, "it's not going to lick itself", I have a few questions.
BBW12OG
Steve Videtich said:

cowboypack02 said:

A dancing drag queen and a pink neon sign that reads, "it's not going to lick itself", I have a few questions.
Ask our board lefties.... this is the party they support. I'm sure a few of them have plenty to say that we are "transphobic" and have bought into the conspiracy theories on how the left is "grooming" children......

Don't hold your breath. They will just wait until their next moral outrage about what some GOP politician did or said and totally ignore what goes on in their joke of a party.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Great post.....

No mean tweets but your 7 year old gets to stuff money into a drag queen's thong.... Way to go lefties.... way to go. You should be proud of your decision making...

No mean tweets though right?

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Civilized
Serious question.

What does a handful of parents in Texas making a bad parenting decision that 99% of parents in this country would disagree with have to do with a political party?
cowboypack02
Civilized said:

Serious question.

What does a handful of parents in Texas making a bad parenting decision that 99% of parents in this country would disagree with have to do with a political party?

Serious comment to your question....

Aren't all Republicans treated like we agree with everything a person does if it they can at all be tied someone who is slightly right leaning?

I don't even have to go back in history to show my point. Some deranged guy went into a school two weeks and killed kids. Now it's the fault of every republican who ever lived because they believe in gun right....you don't have to believe me, but have you watched any left leaning media coverage or listened to any democrat politicians?

Biden said back in March that the Republicans have blood on their hands by refusing to pass gun control measures that democrats wanted, even though several prominent democrats have come out and said that they want to ban every gun.

It's the same way with abortion. If you believe in anything besides after birth abortion your are an extremist. Those aren't my words..I'm just regurgitating what the left leaning media and democrats politicians have said

Hell...the democrats decided that every person that might vote Republican are nazis, fascist, and racist.

Right or wrong that's the way it works now..

Steve Videtich
Civilized said:

Serious question.

I agree with cowboy! You're either being disingenuously naive, or your trying to get someone to say something you can argue with.
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

Serious question.

This coming from someone who supports the party that lumped every single member of the GOP with the extremists in Charlottesville, campaigned on it, lied about it and still have to be corrected for continuing to lie about it. Do you ever think before you post some of the things you do?

What did a "handful" of protestors do to the country in 2020? What did a "handful" of protestors do to the statues of Teddy Roosevelt, Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, George Mason and the list goes on of the names of historical icons that have been removed.

You and your party have proven that you don't just "settle" for one thing. You go above and beyond to force your MARXISTS beliefs and desire for single party rule over this country.

You are once again your own worst enemy when trying to defend stuff like this. It's OK.... November is coming.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Civilized
cowboypack02 said:

Civilized said:

Serious question.

Aren't all Republicans treated like we agree with everything a person does if it they can at all be tied someone who is slightly right leaning?

I don't even have to go back in history to show my point. Some deranged guy went into a school two weeks and killed kids. Now it's the fault of every republican who ever lived because they believe in gun right....you don't have to believe me, but have you watched any left leaning media coverage or listened to any democrat politicians?

Biden said back in March that the Republicans have blood on their hands by refusing to pass gun control measures that democrats wanted, even though several prominent democrats have come out and said that they want to ban every gun.

It's the same way with abortion. If you believe in anything besides after birth abortion your are an extremist. Those aren't my words..I'm just regurgitating what the left leaning media and democrats politicians have said

Hell...the democrats decided that every person that might vote Republican are nazis, fascist, and racist.

Overreactions and blanket statements and inflammatory rhetoric are dumb and completely counterproductive no matter which side makes them.

Several prominent democrats want to ban every gun? Even if true, there are 275 Democratic reps and senators so "several" is a highly minority and very electorally unpopular position. That's like citing MTG and Cawthorn and that loon from Kentucky that spouts off about 9 million bullets for the upcoming Civil War as true mainstream Republican positions.

Gun control and abortion are actual political issues, with corresponding legislation that directly results from debate on these issues. Gun control and abortion law are literal life or death matters that have profound impacts on our societal behavior.

So if we're going to discuss the actual topic, was there Democratic legislation that led to this party?

What particular Democratic stance is the inappropriate party indicative of?

Steve Videtich
Civilized said:

cowboypack02 said:

Civilized said:

Serious question.

Overreactions and blanket statements and inflammatory rhetoric are dumb and completely counterproductive no matter which side makes them.

Several prominent democrats want to ban every gun? Even if true, there are 275 Democratic reps and senators so "several" is a highly minority and very electorally unpopular position. That's like citing MTG and Cawthorn and that loon from Kentucky that spouts off about 9 million bullets for the upcoming Civil War as true mainstream Republican positions.

Gun control and abortion are actual political issues, with corresponding legislation that directly results from debate on these issues. Gun control and abortion law are literal life or death matters that have profound impacts on our societal behavior.

So if we're going to discuss the actual topic, was there Democratic legislation that led to this party?

That's great that you say that. But, I'm not sure how you can argue against what BBW said. The democrats are way more unified than the Republicans in their stances and their rhetoric. Much of that rhetoric you've parroted in here.

The original statement was made regarding a drag queen party. These things have been promoted by most of the left while most of the right doesn't promote such things. Lack of recognition of this is being intentionally ignorant.
cowboypack02
Civilized said:

cowboypack02 said:

Civilized said:

Serious question.

Every democrat politician that has been asked is they support Black Lives Matter has said that they very much do. I've included an image from on of the BLM riots in 2020. You agree with this...right?
First Page Last Page
Page 21 of 215

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.