The Biden Administration..V3

902,244 Views | 10733 Replies | Last: 42 min ago by Werewolf
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Redwolf said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

Redwolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Just as I figured. Typical lefty....

You have No leg to stand on, I can only hope you see what's happening before they knock on your door too. Because you're being used and they will come for you too… what will your function be. They will be asking you to sacrifice more for the good of the party…until you have nothing left.
Redwolf, what are you referring to? If you think, people like BBW, is going to fall lock-step, in line, with the Republican Party, then you haven't been paying attention...

Redwolf I may be the one knocking on the damn doors....
Why? It's a dead end job.
So is clamoring for a 3rd party option. You either vote for the MARXIST PARTY or you don't.

Stand for something... you don't have to agree with 100% of the platform.. just the parts that make life better for you and your family.

Civ and Pinocchio would rather see little girls twerking, drag queens parading naked in front of children and their hero Sleepy Joe sniffing children and telling them they are "sexy" than vote for somebody that tweets funny things about his opponents...

Makes you wonder about their morality quite a bit if you ask me...
no, I'm going to vote for a qualified candidate. If the parties present me with Biden and Trump, two unqualified candidates for President again in 2024, I will be writing in a vote instead. Doing that does not endorse any of those things listed above, which neither Civ or I believe in.
So you are voting for Trump or Biden by default. Smart.. expected.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/us-attorney-announces-charges-against-co-director-think-tank-acting-unregistered

I guess if President Trump would have done this then that would have been called a "double insurrection..?"

The hypocrisy from the left knows no limits at all does it?

At least Sleepy Joe doesn't have to worry about 24/7 coverage from the MSM...... imagine if President Trump would have had 1/20000000 of the scandals that the Sleepy Joe administration has been linked to?? What would the coverage be..

But... he tweeted mean things that hurt the poor little snowflake's feelings... Pathetic.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Guess that was a little too rough for the lefty brigade....

When faced with facts... we have seen what happens.

Even with no insults they can't handle the damn truth.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Redwolf said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

Redwolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Just as I figured. Typical lefty....

You have No leg to stand on, I can only hope you see what's happening before they knock on your door too. Because you're being used and they will come for you too… what will your function be. They will be asking you to sacrifice more for the good of the party…until you have nothing left.
Redwolf, what are you referring to? If you think, people like BBW, is going to fall lock-step, in line, with the Republican Party, then you haven't been paying attention...

Redwolf I may be the one knocking on the damn doors....
Why? It's a dead end job.
So is clamoring for a 3rd party option. You either vote for the MARXIST PARTY or you don't.

Stand for something... you don't have to agree with 100% of the platform.. just the parts that make life better for you and your family.

Civ and Pinocchio would rather see little girls twerking, drag queens parading naked in front of children and their hero Sleepy Joe sniffing children and telling them they are "sexy" than vote for somebody that tweets funny things about his opponents...

Makes you wonder about their morality quite a bit if you ask me...
no, I'm going to vote for a qualified candidate. If the parties present me with Biden and Trump, two unqualified candidates for President again in 2024, I will be writing in a vote instead. Doing that does not endorse any of those things listed above, which neither Civ or I believe in.
Hokie, based on what I know about you, we have similar beliefs, on core policies. As I remember, from our lunch, you have a much more libertarian slant. Well, if true, that's me too…

So, how do I bridge that gap to Trump?

It's easy! The libertarian, free market economy is awesome, in theory. Unfortunately, we don't have that type of economy. Through elite politicians, working alongside elite financial institutions, we have sold out the US sovereignty to China, via the presumed free market. When large financial institutions use China money to decimate our manufacturing base, well, that's not good for many reasons.

I believe we need a presidential representative that fights, like hell, to build the US sovereignty back to our place, we worked so hard to be. Yes, I believe our country is different! Yes, I believe our country created a way, that's the envy of the worlds people. Yes, I believe our freedoms sets us apart from other countries.

Hokie, set aside this portrayal of Trump, that's been falsely created, by the elites. Ask yourself why the elites want Trump gone, so badly. Ask yourself why Trump is such a thorn in the side of these elites… this has nothing to do with his personality (which I understand why people are turned off); rather, this is all about his threat to their way of operating.

Since Bush 1, the wealth gap has grown more than we can imagine. Monopoly laws were created to prevent this, not that I agree with them. Nonetheless, these monopoly laws couldn't slow down the money being made, on the backs, of people like you! Do you remember, when all the talk was about the US was going to be a services economy. Let the third world economies do the manufacturing, and we would be above the fray and be a more sophisticated economy. Get a degree, work in services, of any kind…

What happened? Well. Let's go back to Ross Perot… you're going to hear a sucking sound. That sound is going to be the jobs in America. He was right!! What was the result? Manufacturing jobs that people had are gone. What are those people doing today? Not much…

I believe some of you all have your head in the sand. Trump is the only person talking about this. Additionally, against his own parties belief, he put a massive tariff on China. That caused the elites to work against him, because it affected their money supply, China capital. That tariff was a deterrent to business.

That tariff move is never enough, because we have a clause in imports that's called section 321. This allows business to set up distribution, just across the border. Product can be brought in, in bulk, like any typical import container. The clause allows for shipping into the US (drop ship) without paying the tariff. There is a cap, on the order size of $850; however, what businesses can afford to do this? Basically, large businesses. Is that a fair business clause? No! Why is the clause even in the import laws? Somebody got lobbied and somebody is getting paid!

We need more people that want to put America First! Even with the imperfections of Trump, that's why I support his agenda and him!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Joe Biden involved in this too?
packofwolves
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/republicans-erupt-2015-email-exposing-ultimate-purpose-hunters-involvement-burisma
Werewolf
You ever watch a person trying to catch a greased pig?
Werewolf
Here's the place to purchase the Biden Laptop

https://bidenlaptopreport.marcopolousa.org

Exposing corruption & blackmail.
Werewolf
Lucas Tomlinson
@LucasFoxNews
2m

John Kirby tells MSNBC White House approved cluster rounds to Ukraine "so that their howitzers don't fall silent" due to shortage of regular 155 mm artillery shells after shipping over 1.5 million. When US can build more, it will send those "rather than these cluster munitions."

Use of cluster rounds constitute a war crime…is that correct?
Oldsouljer
Explains the hysteria over "Sound of Freedom"
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

Go to YouTube, right now. The guy the story is about is on Tim Pool live!

https://www.youtube.com/live/UK3NWozQXdY?feature=share

Joe Biden
caryking
Well…

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
Hopefully, he leaves the Retired Reserves alone.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Mel Gibson is working on a follow up that goes into the most horrific and gruesome aspects of this.
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

Hopefully, he leaves the Retired Reserves alone.
There is no end to what this administration will do…. Whatever it takes!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Werewolf
Why not the front lines? Give him time
https://www.stripes.com/theaters/us/2023-07-13/reserve-troops-europe-ukraine-russia-10732023.html
Gulfstream4
Looks like Hunter is going to get away with leaving his blow in the White House.

Must be nice to have that (D) behind your dads name.
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

So basically, once he got past his "DNC prepared" PR statements of "all the great things that the FBI does for this country in protecting democracy" he chose not to answer any of the direct questions about how the democrats have politicized the agency against the rest of our country's citizens?

Nice.
Werewolf
And the slumbering masses slept on........LOL

Kamala Harris gaffe about population control during green energy speech - TheBlaze
caryking
Just had to post this one…

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
But the new Justice has no clue what a woman is....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
GuerrillaPack
UN BE LIE VABLE

Watch this senile belligerent anti-American communist piece of trash get hostile with a union worker who objects to Biden trying to violate our Second Amendment rights.

NWO Joe goes ballistic, gas-lighting him that his regime is "not" trying to take away our guns, then threatens the man saying he wants to "take it outside" and gets physical with him, pushing up on him.

Kid Sniffing Pedo Peter's true character is coming out more and more as dementia sets in.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
jkpackfan
GuerrillaPack said:

UN BE LIE VABLE

Watch this senile belligerent anti-American communist piece of trash get hostile with a union worker who objects to Biden trying to violate our Second Amendment rights.

NWO Joe goes ballistic, gas-lighting him that his regime is "not" trying to take away our guns, then threatens the man saying he wants to "take it outside" and gets physical with him, pushing up on him.

Kid Sniffing Pedo Peter's true character is coming out more and more as dementia sets in.

Wow can you imagine the melt down if Trump had acted like this? I wish that guy had taken up his offer to go outside.
GuerrillaPack
But he's been an unhinged, belligerent pathological liar and scumbag for his entire life...

https://instagr.am/p/CukDb9OA8IO
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
packofwolves
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/former-fbi-agent-confirms-key-details-of-hunter-biden-whistleblower-testimony-gop-says
packofwolves
Biden's military…

https://www.foxnews.com/media/female-recruit-considered-resigning-being-forced-shower-trans-women-full-male-genitalia
Civilized
packofwolves said:

Biden's military…

https://www.foxnews.com/media/female-recruit-considered-resigning-being-forced-shower-trans-women-full-male-genitalia

1% of American adults identify as trans and she somehow found herself randomly sleeping between two of them that were aggressively trans-ey and making her uncomfortable? In military barracks?

Pretty statistically improbable but definitely makes for a good story on conservative talk radio.
packofwolves
Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Biden's military…

1% of American adults identify as trans and she somehow found herself randomly sleeping between two of them that were aggressively trans-ey and making her uncomfortable? In military barracks?

Pretty statistically improbable but definitely makes for a good story on conservative talk radio.

How many incidents do you think are necessary before you consider it sexual harassment against biological women/girls. Put it out there, how many?
Redwolf
packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Biden's military…

How many incidents do you think are necessary before you consider it sexual harassment against biological women/girls. Put it out there, how many?
This is definitely happening ..posers are going to take full advantage..sick minded people that are green lighted by the government.
Civilized
packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Biden's military…

Karen being uncomfortable isn't an "incident."
Werewolf
Atta boy #Sieve.........or am i politically incorrect.......using boy?

So your #Karen is an instigator? #Karen has no right to be aggrieved, right?

U never to cease to amaze me.
Redwolf
Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Biden's military…

Karen being uncomfortable isn't an "incident."
Then when does it become an incident.. full on unwanted physical contact?????
Dude your moral compass needs to point true north.
First Page Last Page
Page 157 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.