Parking options at Carter Finley w/o parking pass

2,472 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by 89_Grad
Triadwolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Does anyone know where to go for pay at the lot parking now? I have season tickets, but buy from and individual and they use the parking pass. I know there used to be an option to park at Cardinal Gibbons, wondering if that is still available or is there another option. Thank you.
packgrad
Triadwolf said:

Does anyone know where to go for pay at the lot parking now? I have season tickets, but buy from and individual and they use the parking pass. I know there used to be an option to park at Cardinal Gibbons, wondering if that is still available or is there another option. Thank you.

I would suggest calling ticket office and asking if they have any extra. I picked up one today.
Triadwolf
packgrad said:

Triadwolf said:

I would suggest calling ticket office and asking if they have any extra. I picked up one today.
Thank you, but that is not an option for the first game. We are driving in from out of town and will arrive around 6pm at the stadium. If anyone knows of a pay lot, please advise. I do have tickets arriving for the rest of the season by mail. They may be here by tomorrow, but want to have a backup plan in case they do not make it before we have to leave on Thursday.
Wolfer79
from memory

I do not see updated Fan Guide, last is 2019

problem in 2021 will be Frank Weedon lot not available which may change some of these status

the parking deck side of Westchase lot is pay per game

Vet School deck and grounds pay per game

Cardinal Gibbons lot pay per game

offices immediately right off Edwards Mill Road

Triadwolf
Wolfer79 said:

from memory

I do not see updated Fan Guide, last is 2019

problem in 2021 will be Frank Weedon lot not available which may change some of these status

the parking deck side of Westchase lot is pay per game

Vet School deck and grounds pay per game

Cardinal Gibbons lot pay per game

offices immediately right off Edwards Mill Road

Thank you. I have used these in the past and was hoping they are still available options, but wanted to check before game day. My passes will hopefully arrive tomorrow and this will not be an issue either way.
Wolfer79
Crash at 1-40 West bound at Exit 293 (US-1/I-440). Crash is on Collector/Distrubtor. Please plan for traffic delays in this area.

89_Grad
I think I posted this on another thread too, but I'm not sure the office park to the right of Trinity when you turn right off Edwards MIll onto Trinity and pass Cardinal Gibbons is an option anymore since the WPC moved out. I did not check it last Thursday, but no parking signs were prominently displayed last time I met someone there to shuttle cars in 2019.

Anyone have an update based on last Thursday evening?
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.