Navy confirms UFO footage

4,689 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by GuerrillaPack
Wolfer79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldsouljer said:

Makes sense, after all, you can't expect aliens who live below the federal poverty line to be able to fork over the warpdrivecoin required to buy a ticket for interstellar travel.

follow the money
GuerrillaPack
bsorry11 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

You can't call them "aliens"...Facebook will ban you for hate speech for that. The correct term is undocumented visitors. And once they land, Biden and the Democrats will immediately give them free healthcare and unemployment benefits.
Enhanced unemployment or just regular unemployment? Need to dial up my outrage to the appropriate level.
They've since upgraded it to universal basic income, following the lead of Commiefornia. They won't need to work at all. The aliens won't need to be vaccinated or tested for Covid either. They are free to come across our borders as they please, bringing whatever diseases they want, even during the plandemic. Once they cross the border, they will be bussed and flown under the cover of night to mostly Republican states all over the country, and told how to vote in our elections...Democrat of course. Any aliens from Cuba, however, will not be allowed as they are against our communist future.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
pack99
I don't doubt there could be life elsewhere in the universe...possibly lots of it. However, I do now doubt many of the stories we heard in our youth about alien visitors to Earth, experiments on humans or animals, signs in corn fields, etc. All that X-Files stuff. Given the evolution of drone technology and usage in our society, you have to think any civilization advanced enough to travel to our planet would be more advanced in this area as well. Why would they ever send manned spacecraft to check us out? Even NASA is now using machines (like the Rover on Mars) instead of manned missions. I have to think that if, for example, there was an alien interaction in Roswell, it was likely discovery of a downed alien drone as opposed to an alien body in a wrecked aircraft.
dogplasma
More UFO news! I love UFO news.

Two planes report 'bright green UFO' swooping through the clouds over Canada

By Brandon Specktor 1 day ago

A military plane may have had to swerve to avoid the mysterious object, surveillance data shows.

https://www.livescience.com/canadian-aircrafts-report-ufo-july-2021
dogplasma
One of the references in the article linked above is to the Falcon Lake UFO reported in Canada in 1967. It stands out because there are photos of the man who reported the sighting (who never claimed it was an extraterrestrial that he saw) with patterned burns on his torso. Apparently that incident is well known in the UFO world.

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4121639
GuerrillaPack
Hypothetically, if the "news" and government told us that they now had "rock solid proof" of "alien contact" and that the government was in secret meetings with the aliens, would the public believe it?

Or have governments and the Establishment media lost too much credibility, and are not believed by the public?...and would most people believe it's probably just another psyop/lie by the government to push some agenda?

Nobody cares about all these recent "UFO disclosures". I don't think anyone buys it.

I don't think that people even really buy the covid scamdemic. Most people don't behave as if there is a real pandemic going on. If it weren't for businesses and governments mandating masks, ~80% of the public would not be wearing masks and would live their lives as normal.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.