The Biden Administration

438,249 Views | 5465 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by James Henderson
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RunsWithWolves26 said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

PackFansXL said:

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/overwhelmed-agents-at-the-border-this-administration-doesnt-care/

Quote:

"Even Obama had some idea that there's a law-enforcement element to this, but these people just don't care at all."

The border is being flooded with asylum seekers hoping to make the most of Biden's "open-door" policy. This means that Border Patrol is tied up with processing thousands of daily asylum claims. Meanwhile, the rest of the border remains understaffed and porous, allowing a more criminal contingency to sneak and smuggle into the country. This is leading to higher rates of crime and smuggling in Texas border towns. Uvalde, which is just over 60 miles from the border, experiences many "bailouts," or high-speed chases of smuggler vehicles. As a result, Uvalde schools were locked down 48 times just last year. Ranchers are also suffering, with smugglers' groups damaging their fencing, breaking water lines, leaving trash on their land, and stealing from their homes.
They're expecting the 7000 encounters per day to balloon to 18000 when Title 42 is lifted. Biden is a disaster!
I'm hopeful that some democrats have come around to realize lifting title 42 is a bad idea.
Glad to see you finally supporting your party. At what point is letting 7,000 illegals in OK? And why would it be OK if it was 1?

You lefties... LOL... keep up the good fight.
you're an idiot

As long as Steve Williams allows him to post however he wants to, he always will be. The dollar is all that matters.
Awww... did you miss me? Long time ago...... people were allowed to speak their piece. I've not attacked anyone personally... I think you just made a comment about the purveyor of this site.

I have asked you numerous times to debate me on ANY topic. ANY topic. You won't. Here's an idea... stop worrying about me and defend your party. Tell us why the MARXIST PARTY is better for America. I'll hang up and listen.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
RunsWithWolves26 said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

PackFansXL said:

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/overwhelmed-agents-at-the-border-this-administration-doesnt-care/

Quote:

"Even Obama had some idea that there's a law-enforcement element to this, but these people just don't care at all."

The border is being flooded with asylum seekers hoping to make the most of Biden's "open-door" policy. This means that Border Patrol is tied up with processing thousands of daily asylum claims. Meanwhile, the rest of the border remains understaffed and porous, allowing a more criminal contingency to sneak and smuggle into the country. This is leading to higher rates of crime and smuggling in Texas border towns. Uvalde, which is just over 60 miles from the border, experiences many "bailouts," or high-speed chases of smuggler vehicles. As a result, Uvalde schools were locked down 48 times just last year. Ranchers are also suffering, with smugglers' groups damaging their fencing, breaking water lines, leaving trash on their land, and stealing from their homes.
They're expecting the 7000 encounters per day to balloon to 18000 when Title 42 is lifted. Biden is a disaster!
I'm hopeful that some democrats have come around to realize lifting title 42 is a bad idea.
Glad to see you finally supporting your party. At what point is letting 7,000 illegals in OK? And why would it be OK if it was 1?

you're an idiot

As long as Steve Williams allows him to post however he wants to, he always will be. The dollar is all that matters.

I hope Steve W sees this post!!!

I made it clear to Steve W that banning BBW was an assault on the guy by several people hear. Hokie, you proved my point with that reply. RWW, you just added insult to injury.

Think about it, both of you are very hypocritical!!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
RunsWithWolves26
caryking said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

PackFansXL said:

Quote:

you're an idiot

I made it clear to Steve W that banning BBW was an assault on the guy by several people hear. Hokie, you proved my point with that reply. RWW, you just added insult to injury.

I hope like hell he sees it to.
BBW12OG
caryking said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

PackFansXL said:

Quote:

you're an idiot

I violated their "safe space." Triggered.... I will not personally attack ANY poster here. I will however point out the hypocrisy of their party and the direction they are taking this country. I will back up my posts with facts. Undisputed facts.

That is what the lefties can't stand. When they are exposed they try and have the "dissenting opinions" silenced.

As far as calling out Steve... well... I said this before and I'll say it again... I will NEVER flag a post unless it is a personal attack.

Pretty sure a few of my fans can't and won't honestly say the same.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
RunsWithWolves26
BBW12OG said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

PackFansXL said:

Quote:

you're an idiot

Awww... did you miss me? Long time ago...... people were allowed to speak their piece. I've not attacked anyone personally... I think you just made a comment about the purveyor of this site.

I have asked you numerous times to debate me on ANY topic. ANY topic. You won't. Here's an idea... stop worrying about me and defend your party. Tell us why the MARXIST PARTY is better for America. I'll hang up and listen.

No. You attacked my wife before you were temporarily banned. As hokie said, you're an idiot.
James Henderson
Staff
Man all of you guys take this politics **** way too serious.

here is the best way to handle all the crying and complaining.
First Page Refresh
Page 157 of 157

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.