Biden Corruption Thread

13,499 Views | 154 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by DrummerboyWolf
1MANWOLFPAK
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Democrats should denounce this corruption
DrummerboyWolf
New story about some of the emails and texts turned over by Tony Bobulinski. This is not good for the United States and Joe's family was right in the middle of it.

https://justthenews.com/accountability/political-ethics/biden-son-brother-pitched-us-infrastructure-deals-chinese
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Mormad
Nothing to see here. Move along.
GuerrillaPack
Just saw today where there is apparently video from Hunter Biden's laptop (that has been now leaked on the internet) of him allegedly having sex while smoking crack, and also possibly inappropriate pictures of minors. Twitter and other Big Tech social media are trying to censor it, but many have already seen it.

Also, just saw this breaking story of Joe Biden's daughter, who apparently is a "sex addict", admitting in her diary that her father had "inappropriate showers" with her when she was a child. See here for story: https://www.infowars.com/posts/exclusive-source-biden-daughters-diary-details-not-appropriate-showers-with-joe-as-child/

This all seems believable to me and makes sense when you consider Joe Biden's completely inappropriate behavior -- including kissing his granddaughter on the lips in public, and repeatedly groping and molesting women and young girls in public. If he is so brazen to behave like this in public, what kind of things do you think he does in PRIVATE?!
SupplyChainPack
I'm just going to leave this here.....

packgrad
Lol. Old guy has no idea what he's saying.
SupplyChainPack
Or maybe, on this case he does, and just forgot he wasn't supposed to say it!
GuerrillaPack
DrummerboyWolf
New story, Hunter Biden sought to avoid registering as Foreign Agent in Chinese Business Venture.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/24/hunter-biden-bobulinski-fara-china/
acslater1344
Even Fox News stopped covering this email stuff. Why's that? Lots of stories earlier in the week...
GuerrillaPack
acslater1344 said:

Even Fox News stopped covering this email stuff. Why's that? Lots of stories earlier in the week...
FoxNews is controlled opposition. They are still part of the Establishment. It's similar to how the entire Establishment media would not report on "Pizzagate" (which implicated the Hillary Clinton campaign) back in 2016. And the same thing with the Jeffrey Epstein case. They don't want to expose how bad things really are and how truly wicked and corrupt our government is. The reality is that most top politicians are puppets. They are blackmailed, some through corrupt business dealings, and often through deviant sexual acts (which their controllers have on film). That was the entire purpose of Epstein's operation. It was a pedophile sex ring (run by CIA/Mossad), used to blackmail powerful people in government, media, and business.
caryking
acslater1344 said:

Ive watched this morning and the coverage may be too much. So, I completely disagree...
DrummerboyWolf
The emails are starting to drip out. Here is another.

DrummerboyWolf
And in true cheating fashion just like Butch Davis did at UNC, Hunter Biden tells his business partner to buy a burner phone at 7/11 or CVS.

DrummerboyWolf
Wonder what this is about?

SCOOP: DOJ source tells
@OANN
that FBI dropped investigation of Hunter Biden laptop because they did not believe the repair shop owner's story would hold up in court, although Mac Isaac provided them with evidence. They found zero evidence of foreign involvement.

DrummerboyWolf
I trust both of these guys, Jack Posobiec and Adam Housley. They both have very good sources. Housley did not originally think it was true, but is checking his sources.

SupplyChainPack
DrummerboyWolf said:

Wonder what this is about?

SCOOP: DOJ source tells
@OANN
that FBI dropped investigation of Hunter Biden laptop because they did not believe the repair shop owner's story would hold up in court, although Mac Isaac provided them with evidence. They found zero evidence of foreign involvement.

Hmmm..... sounds very familiar.
SupplyChainPack
Getting harder to pretend this Hunter Biden stuff away:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hunter-biden-messages-independently-confirmed-to-be-authentic-gop-lawmaker-says

DrummerboyWolf
New report on Tony Bobulinski. He apparently has some recordings of the Bidens.

DrummerboyWolf
New email from Bevan Cooney's emails trough. A partnership with Facebook and they talk about a "direct pipeline to the administration." From 2014

DrummerboyWolf
New audio evidence of Hunter Biden admitting to being in partnership with the "Spy Chief of China."

WPNfamily
I find Tucker to be often funny. I think tonight I am going to find him hilarious. Anyone else planning to watch him tonight?
GuerrillaPack
WPNfamily said:

I find Tucker to be often funny. I think tonight I am going to find him hilarious. Anyone else planning to watch him tonight?
Tucker is one of the very few decent commentators on major network television right now. He's conservative, but not a RINO, and willing to buck the Establishment on many things and to criticize both Republicans (for betraying conservative principles) and Democrats.

And it shows in his ratings...

DrummerboyWolf
WPNfamily said:

Oh I will be watching tonight!
WPNfamily
DrummerboyWolf said:

WPNfamily said:

Oh I will be watching tonight!

If y'all Twitter you should follow comfortably smug. He is great. His new podcast Ruthless is good too. I learned how Dem Senators created the way the GOP just got ACB in the Supreme Court on a simple majority. Really interesting.
SupplyChainPack
DrummerboyWolf said:

New email from Bevan Cooney's emails trough. A partnership with Facebook and they talk about a "direct pipeline to the administration." From 2014

SupplyChainPack
Tucker will be must-see tonight.
DrummerboyWolf
Tony Bobulinski was devastating to Joe and the Biden family. If you haven't seen it, here is an alert to not read further.

As soon as the stuff started coming out about Hunter, Adam Schiff went on CNN and said it was Russian disinformation. Tony thought that was a slam on his family name and basically accusing him of treason. He told one of the guys closest to the Biden Family that he needed a full retraction from Schiff by Sunday night the 18th. They didn't do it and he came with guns a blazing. He's got texts, emails, some audio with the guy he contacted. If any of the media will cover this, Joe is toast. Facebook, twitter, and the mainstream media are running interference. This guy is totally credible. He's not looking for money, just wants his name not associated with Russian disinformation.
DrummerboyWolf
Here is about 8 minutes of the video. Tucker interviewed him for 45 minutes and again he was very credible.

SupplyChainPack

DrummerboyWolf
FISA warrant issued against one of Hunter Biden's Chinese business partners.

DrummerboyWolf
Here is Andy McCarthy's take on the Bobulinski interview. If you don't know who Andy is, he used to be the assistant DA for the Southern District of New York and he prosecuted the Blind Sheik, in the first World Trade Center bombing in 1993. He also is a contributor to Fox News and I believe National Review.

And another tweet from Andy about the FISA warrant.

DrummerboyWolf
DrummerboyWolf
New article by John Solomon laying out the Biden family scandals with evidence as he always does.

https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/biden-family-scandal-7-uncomfortable-realities
SupplyChainPack
Thank you for sharing. John Solomon is an tremendous investigative journalist in a world in which journalism is dying.

As for the Biden's - this goes deeper, and is far, far worse than I ever imagined.

Starting first and foremost with Joe, the entire Biden clan has totally sold out our country for their own enrichment.

It's to the point of treason.

No wonder they have him hiding in the basement.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.