Election Interference/Fraud

269,757 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I just listened to the first 30 minutes. In the first 30 minutes, Trump did absolutely nothing wrong! Yes, Trump repeated the data, as provided to him. Not one person, on this board, has ever done the data crunching that these folks have. So, you probably need to get over yourself.

I do plan on listening to the balance of the call. Based on the beginning 30 minutes and what I have read in transcripts, I'll bet the complaints are all out of context.

Rafensburger if weak as water. He says the Gulianni doctored the tapes and the Trump team needs to see the whole tape. The one attorney (Mitchell, I think), for Trump, told Rafensburger... I have seen the entire tape and had forensic people review what you are talking about and the facts don't line up with the SOS.

Basically, what we have are people wanting something done and other people wanting to move on. None of us, here, have any clue as to the facts...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
Ground_Chuck said:

BBW12OG said:

MSM...spin...spin...spin....

A recording of the President's own words is now spin?

Yes!!!

Joe Biden
Ground_Chuck
pineknollshoresking said:

I just listened to the first 30 minutes. In the first 30 minutes, Trump did absolutely nothing wrong! Yes, Trump repeated the data, as provided to him. Not one person, on this board, has ever done the data crunching that these folks have. So, you probably need to get over yourself.

I do plan on listening to the balance of the call. Based on the beginning 30 minutes and what I have read in transcripts, I'll bet the complaints are all out of context.

Rafensburger if weak as water. He says the Gulianni doctored the tapes and the Trump team needs to see the whole tape. The one attorney (Mitchell, I think), for Trump, told Rafensburger... I have seen the entire tape and had forensic people review what you are talking about and the facts don't line up with the SOS.

Basically, what we have are people wanting something done and other people wanting to move on. None of us, here, have any clue as to the facts...
The facts are the certified vote totals which show Trump lost. Its why Trump asked him to find 11,780 more votes.

If Trump has evidence to present, he should do it. He hasn't and that's why Rafensburger's hands are tied.

Rafensburger would love to have Trump win, but he can't "find" votes that aren't there.

caryking
Ground_Chuck said:

The facts are the certified vote totals which show Trump lost. Its why Trump asked him to find 11,780 more votes.

If Trump has evidence to present, he should do it. He hasn't and that's why Rafensburger's hands are tied.

Rafensburger would love to have Trump win, but he can't "find" votes that aren't there.

That is such a misread of what's happening. Sounds like a typical CNN reporter.

The facts are:

• Georgia SOS certified the results with Biden electors
  • Georgia legislature certified a different set of electors for Trump
  • Trump lawyers have shown evidence and Trump regurgitated the evidence on the call
  • Rafensberger has no love for Trump; so, your assessment that he wants Trump to win is misinformed

You guys can all say this and/or that and that's fine... a large percentage of people in this country feel as if we have significant issues with this election. That is going to be a problem moving forward.

Joe Biden
SupplyChainPack

Ground_Chuck said:

BBW12OG said:

Yes!!!

Here is the full recording - without the CNN chop job:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/politics/audio-trumps-full-jan-2-call-with-ga-secretary-of-state/2021/01/03/3f9426f4-7937-4718-8a8e-9d6052001991_video.html

Civilized
BBW12OG said:

Obviously the audio of Trump was doctored. Obviously.
Pacfanweb
SupplyChainPack said:

Ground_Chuck said:

BBW12OG said:

Yes!!!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/politics/audio-trumps-full-jan-2-call-with-ga-secretary-of-state/2021/01/03/3f9426f4-7937-4718-8a8e-9d6052001991_video.html

Yeah....it's even worse.
Civilized
Pacfanweb said:

Except he's the President and people actually listen to what he says

Past Presidents have fought their partisan battles.

We've never had a President with such an incomprehensibly unhealthy relationship with the truth and reality.

Like you said, tens of millions listen to him and parrot him.

I hope to god we get Haley in 24 and don't have to put up with 4 more years of his bull**** and the millions of Americans that become his mouthpiece.
Pacfanweb

Ground_Chuck said:

The facts are:

• Trump lawyers have shown evidence and Trump regurgitated the evidence on the call
  • Rafensberger has no love for Trump; so, your assessment that he wants Trump to win is misinformed

You guys can all say this and/or that and that's fine... a large percentage of people in this country feel as if we have significant issues with this election. That is going to be a problem moving forward.
They have NOT shown any evidence that has been substantiated. The Georgia people on the call stated to the President that they had investigated all his claims and none of them were true.

You really need to read the transcript. It's just embarrassing for Trump.

Here's another place with the transcript that you don't need a subscription for:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/03/politics/trump-brad-raffensperger-phone-call-transcript/index.html
caryking
Pacfanweb said:

Ground_Chuck said:

The facts are:

They have NOT shown any evidence that has been substantiated. The Georgia people on the call stated to the President that they had investigated all his claims and none of them were true.

Here's another place with the transcript that you don't need a subscription for:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/03/politics/trump-brad-raffensperger-phone-call-transcript/index.html

In the first 30 minutes of the call, the SOS called into question the video Trump talking about. He said it's been debunked. Mitchell said, not true, we have gone through it as well and debunked the SOS.

I will listen to the final 30+ minutes and give my assessment later...

Joe Biden
Wolfpackrich1

Pacfanweb said:

Ground_Chuck said:

The facts are:

In the first 30 minutes of the call, the SOS called into question the video Trump talking about. He said it's been debunked. Mitchell said, not true, we have gone through it as well and debunked the SOS.

I will listen to the final 30+ minutes and give my assessment later...
i hope you really listen because there is no way anyone can listen to that and not come away with a President trying to change the outcome of an election. Elections are the foundation of our Republic.
He is so crooked.
dogplasma
Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Ground_Chuck said:

BBW12OG said:

Yes!!!

Yeah....it's even worse.
It really is a shakedown. Find me votes and don't say everything was fair or things could be dangerous for you (to paraphrase). It's incredible. From a POTUS it's stunning. If any of the stuff in the call or in this thread were legit, it'd be in a formal legal process by now and it's not. Trump just opens up a firehose of BS and hopes that people will be confused enough to go along with him.
Tobaccoroadsportscafe
"The call was perfect".
waynecountywolf
Meadows: Okay. Alright. Mr. President, everyone is on the line. This is Mark Meadows, the chief of staff. Just so we all are aware. On the line is secretary of state and two other individuals. Jordan and Mr. Germany with him. You also have the attorneys that represent the president, Kurt and Alex and Cleta Mitchell who is not the attorney of record but has been involved myself and then the president. So Mr. President, I'll turn it over to you.

Trump: Okay, thank you very much. Hello Brad and Ryan and everybody. We appreciate the time and the call. So we've spent a lot of time on this, and if we could just go over some of the numbers, I think it's pretty clear that we won. We won very substantially in Georgia. You even see it by rally size, frankly. We'd be getting 25-30,000 people a rally, and the competition would get less than 100 people. And it never made sense.
But we have a number of things. We have at least 2 or 3 anywhere from 250 to 300,000 ballots were dropped mysteriously into the rolls. Much of that had to do with Fulton County, which hasn't been checked. We think that if you check the signatures a real check of the signatures going back in Fulton County you'll find at least a couple of hundred thousand of forged signatures of people who have been forged. And we are quite sure that's going to happen.
Another tremendous number. We're going to have an accurate number over the next two days with certified accountants. But an accurate number will be given, but it's in the 50s of thousands and that's people that went to vote and they were told they can't vote because they've already been voted for. And it's a very sad thing. They walked out complaining. But the number's large. We'll have it for you. But it's much more than the number of 11,779 that's the current margin is only 11,779. Brad, I think you agree with that, right? That's something I think everyone at least that's a number that everyone agrees on.

But that's the difference in the votes. But we've had hundreds of thousands of ballots that we're able to actually we'll get you a pretty accurate number. You don't need much of a number because the number that in theory I lost by, the margin would be 11,779. But you also have a substantial numbers of people, thousands and thousands, who went to the voting place on November 3, were told they couldn't vote, were told they couldn't vote because a ballot had been put on their name. And you know that's very, very, very, very sad.
We had, I believe it's about 4,502 voters who voted but who weren't on the voter registration list, so it's 4,502 who voted, but they weren't on the voter registration roll, which they had to be. You had 18,325 vacant address voters. The address was vacant, and they're not allowed to be counted. That's 18,325.
Smaller number you had 904 who only voted where they had just a P.O. a post office box number and they had a post office box number, and that's not allowed. We had at least 18,000 that's on tape, we had them counted very painstakingly 18,000 voters having to do with [name]. She's a vote scammer, a professional vote scammer and hustler [name]. That was the tape that's been shown all over the world that makes everybody look bad, you, me and everybody else.

Where they got number one they said very clearly and it's been reported that they said there was a major water main break. Everybody fled the area. And then they came back, [name] and her daughter and a few people. There were no Republican poll watchers. Actually, there were no Democrat poll watchers, I guess they were them. But there were no Democrats, either, and there was no law enforcement. Late in the morning, early in the morning, they went to the table with the black robe and the black shield, and they pulled out the votes. Those votes were put there a number of hours before the table was put there I think it was, Brad, you would know, it was probably eight hours or seven hours before, and then it was stuffed with votes.
They weren't in an official voter box; they were in what looked to be suitcases or trunks, suitcases, but they weren't in voter boxes. The minimum number it could be because we watched it, and they watched it certified in slow motion instant replay if you can believe it, but slow motion, and it was magnified many times over, and the minimum it was 18,000 ballots, all for Biden.
You had out-of-state voters. They voted in Georgia, but they were from out of state, of 4,925. You had absentee ballots sent to vacant, they were absentee ballots sent to vacant addresses. They had nothing on them about addresses, that's 2,326.................

Not gonna finish posting this dribble heck,here lets get to the gist::

DJT- He wrong and he gone.

waynecountywolf
acslater1344
^ The transcript reads like a well written political satire. Almost hard to believe it's real! This should be a sad but comical chapter in US history books one day.
Ground_Chuck

Ground_Chuck said:

The facts are:

You say Georgia legislature named their own electors? It can't be for President. Georgia law prohibits thats, like specifically prohibits the general assembly from naming electors. The power to certify electors belongs to the SOS.

Trump lawyers have not show evidence. Evidence is something that you bring to court, not something you tweet about on the crappier.

A large percentage of people think something was wrong with this election. true, it's probably around 30%, but what do you expect from people used to getting participation trophies their whole lives. Just a really loud minority.

WP
Lots of anti-democratic traitors on here.
Glasswolf
Ground_Chuck said:

Ground_Chuck said:

The facts are:

You say Georgia legislature named their own electors? It can't be for President. Georgia law prohibits thats, like specifically prohibits the general assembly from naming electors. The power to certify electors belongs to the SOS.

Trump lawyers have not show evidence. Evidence is something that you bring to court, not something you tweet about on the crappier.

A large percentage of people think something was wrong with this election. true, it's probably around 30%, but what do you expect from people used to getting participation trophies their whole lives. Just a really loud minority.

Didn't th SOC vote and support
Trump?
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Wolfpackrich1
acslater1344 said:

^ The transcript reads like a well written political satire. Almost hard to believe it's real! This should be a sad but comical chapter in US history books one day.
It really is. So amazing that is the President of The United States.
caryking
Ground_Chuck said:

Ground_Chuck said:

The facts are:

The US constitution says something different. Would you agree the supremacy clause kicks in if the State law is contradictory to the US Constitution?

You guys like conspiracy theories, so here is one:

Kemp and Rafinsburger are trying to run out the clock for some reason. Could it be the $110M contact with Dominion about 1 year prior to the election? Is the decent decree, with Stacy Abrams, and the contract tied together?

Go research that and give me a clear breakdown of why those things happened. Please tell me how a decent decree is legal in Georgia, especially around Georgia election laws.

Joe Biden
caryking
Glasswolf said:

Ground_Chuck said:

Ground_Chuck said:

The facts are:

Didn't th SOC vote and support
Trump?
Don't know if he voted for Trump. I know Trump campaigned for Kemp; however, I'm not sure about the SOS. You can research Rafinsburger's distaste for Trump all over the place.

Joe Biden
Civilized
Wolfpackrich1 said:

acslater1344 said:

Honestly, I thought to myself when I was a few sentences into reading it that it should be Alec Baldwin reading it on SNL. It doesn't sound real.

Zero respect for democratic process.
caryking
waynecountywolf said:

Meadows: Okay. Alright. Mr. President, everyone is on the line. This is Mark Meadows, the chief of staff. Just so we all are aware. On the line is secretary of state and two other individuals. Jordan and Mr. Germany with him. You also have the attorneys that represent the president, Kurt and Alex and Cleta Mitchell who is not the attorney of record but has been involved myself and then the president. So Mr. President, I'll turn it over to you.

Trump: Okay, thank you very much. Hello Brad and Ryan and everybody. We appreciate the time and the call. So we've spent a lot of time on this, and if we could just go over some of the numbers, I think it's pretty clear that we won. We won very substantially in Georgia. You even see it by rally size, frankly. We'd be getting 25-30,000 people a rally, and the competition would get less than 100 people. And it never made sense.
But we have a number of things. We have at least 2 or 3 anywhere from 250 to 300,000 ballots were dropped mysteriously into the rolls. Much of that had to do with Fulton County, which hasn't been checked. We think that if you check the signatures a real check of the signatures going back in Fulton County you'll find at least a couple of hundred thousand of forged signatures of people who have been forged. And we are quite sure that's going to happen.
Another tremendous number. We're going to have an accurate number over the next two days with certified accountants. But an accurate number will be given, but it's in the 50s of thousands and that's people that went to vote and they were told they can't vote because they've already been voted for. And it's a very sad thing. They walked out complaining. But the number's large. We'll have it for you. But it's much more than the number of 11,779 that's the current margin is only 11,779. Brad, I think you agree with that, right? That's something I think everyone at least that's a number that everyone agrees on.

But that's the difference in the votes. But we've had hundreds of thousands of ballots that we're able to actually we'll get you a pretty accurate number. You don't need much of a number because the number that in theory I lost by, the margin would be 11,779. But you also have a substantial numbers of people, thousands and thousands, who went to the voting place on November 3, were told they couldn't vote, were told they couldn't vote because a ballot had been put on their name. And you know that's very, very, very, very sad.
We had, I believe it's about 4,502 voters who voted but who weren't on the voter registration list, so it's 4,502 who voted, but they weren't on the voter registration roll, which they had to be. You had 18,325 vacant address voters. The address was vacant, and they're not allowed to be counted. That's 18,325.
Smaller number you had 904 who only voted where they had just a P.O. a post office box number and they had a post office box number, and that's not allowed. We had at least 18,000 that's on tape, we had them counted very painstakingly 18,000 voters having to do with [name]. She's a vote scammer, a professional vote scammer and hustler [name]. That was the tape that's been shown all over the world that makes everybody look bad, you, me and everybody else.

Where they got number one they said very clearly and it's been reported that they said there was a major water main break. Everybody fled the area. And then they came back, [name] and her daughter and a few people. There were no Republican poll watchers. Actually, there were no Democrat poll watchers, I guess they were them. But there were no Democrats, either, and there was no law enforcement. Late in the morning, early in the morning, they went to the table with the black robe and the black shield, and they pulled out the votes. Those votes were put there a number of hours before the table was put there I think it was, Brad, you would know, it was probably eight hours or seven hours before, and then it was stuffed with votes.
They weren't in an official voter box; they were in what looked to be suitcases or trunks, suitcases, but they weren't in voter boxes. The minimum number it could be because we watched it, and they watched it certified in slow motion instant replay if you can believe it, but slow motion, and it was magnified many times over, and the minimum it was 18,000 ballots, all for Biden.
You had out-of-state voters. They voted in Georgia, but they were from out of state, of 4,925. You had absentee ballots sent to vacant, they were absentee ballots sent to vacant addresses. They had nothing on them about addresses, that's 2,326.................

Not one single person has disproven the data provided by Trump to be wrong. These numbers aren't pulled out of someone's ass. They are using data analyst and research to get the numbers. As I have said before, the numbers are the numbers... someone needs to disprove these numbers; rather, the SOS needs to sit down and go over the numbers they have and compare to what he has.

Cleta Mitchell asked the SOS, on this call, for the rolls and the SOS says nothing. In fact, Mitchell brought up that she has asked him multiple times and he refuses. Why? Sit down with her and put this crap to rest. Whether that's for or against Trump... I don't care! We just need to settle the masses who think this is rigged!

Joe Biden
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

acslater1344 said:

It reads better than a transcript of Biden's.

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
The socialists are getting desperate...... you can see when wayne is bouncing from one site to the other begging someone to talk to him they are clinging to whatever "current claim" against Trump that they can muster along with the resistance that has tried to derail his presidency since he was elected. That's the treason and insurrection that should be investigated. Poor wayne.... guess you have one person that will engage with you on TOS. The only reason I acknowledged you this morning is the fact that you have spent the better part of 36 hours begging for someone to respond to you. Here you go. Maybe you should check out Indeed.com or the local help wanted ads. Do the community a favor and contribute rather then try and be a pot stirrer on message boards.
IseWolf22
This is something only an authoritarian would try and pull. Trump is pissing on our Republic right now and somehow people are still defending him.

This is a sad, desperate narcissist flailing about for any way to cling to power. He is the worst thing to ever happen to the Republican party1.
caryking
IseWolf22 said:

This is something only an authoritarian would try and pull. Trump is pissing on our Republic right now and somehow people are still defending him.

This is a sad, desperate narcissist flailing about for any way to cling to power. He is the worst thing to ever happen to the Republican party1.

Again, not one person, on this board, has even spent 5 minutes trying to disprove the evidence the Trump team is laying out. I, for one, have no idea whether the evidence is good or not. Neither do any of you!

You keep regurgitating the same tired stuff. Most people, I listen or speak to say the same thing. Take a minute, Georgia SOS and Governor and really look into this data. They refuse to and go TV and say we've done all we can do.

"All we can do" is flat out laziness. There is always something more that can be done... you try!

If the Governor and SOS would spend this time reviewing and they end up being right, we wouldn't be going through the crap tomorrow in congress. We have a good amount of Hose members and Senators that are going to object to the election. That is why you sit down and show the Trump team why they are wrong. You might not get the Trump team to stop the complaining; however, you might get these State and US congress folks to stop!

Isn't that enough for the mindset of a whole lot of people. Remember, every voice must be heard. We are not a majority rules country.

Joe Biden
caryking
Read what I read...

https://thenationalpulse.com/analysis/trump-call-actually-reveals-detail/

Joe Biden
Pacfanweb

waynecountywolf said:

Not one single person has disproven the data provided by Trump to be wrong. These numbers aren't pulled out of someone's ass. They are using data analyst and research to get the numbers. As I have said before, the numbers are the numbers... someone needs to disprove these numbers; rather, the SOS needs to sit down and go over the numbers they have and compare to what he has.

Cleta Mitchell asked the SOS, on this call, for the rolls and the SOS says nothing. In fact, Mitchell brought up that she has asked him multiple times and he refuses. Why? Sit down with her and put this crap to rest. Whether that's for or against Trump... I don't care! We just need to settle the masses who think this is rigged!
She asked for things she's not entitled to. He said that.

Those numbers ARE proven wrong. And Trump is the one who has to prove it, not the election people. They said right in the call, they checked the hand ballots against the machines, virtually the same. Then they did a manual recount, virtually the same. They said on the call they had or were investigating everything he claimed and had found nothing. You know, the part where the guy said:

'Raffensperger: Well, Mr. President, the challenge that you have is the data you have is wrong. We talked to the congressmen, and they were surprised."

They also said the watched the same tape Trump referenced, the ENTIRE tape, and said it didn't show what Trump said it did. They even stated that Rudy or someone with him selectively edited it. Trump didn't deny that or even address that statement.

He'd ask Cleta to verify something he said, then talk right over her and never let her do it. He asked questions and then didn't wait for responses. The man is delusional. They'd give him what they found and he just ignored it.
Hell, he didn't even agree with HER.

"Mitchell: I will tell you. I've seen the tape. The full tape. So has Alex. We've watched it. And what we saw and what we've confirmed in the timing is that they made everybody leave we have sworn affidavits saying that. And then they began to process ballots. And our estimate is that there were roughly 18,000 ballots. We don't know that. If you know that . . .

Trump: It was 18,000 ballots, but they used each one three times.
Mitchell: Well, I don't know about that.
Trump: I do think we had ours magnified out.
Mitchell: I've watched the entire tape."

He's telling his own attorney she doesn't know what she's talking about AND that he somehow has info she doe not. Good job, Mr President. You're trying to allege these things and you don't even give your own people the alleged data?
And LOL at "we had ours magnified out". What a load of crap. I've seen those tapes. They're not exactly 4k quality. It doesn't matter how much you 'zoom' it, you can't see much detail. He's going off the one where someone added in subtitles, and in that one you can't tell a damn thing the subtitles say is true, neither could whoever edited them in.

And BTW, they most certainly did NOT "use each ballot 3 times". Totally false and proven. Recounts would have caught that. That's pure parler or rumble BS there.

There's no way anyone that's reasonable can listen to that and not come away with a negative impression of Trump. There's no way you can think anything other than that he was pressuring the SOS to alter the outcome, which is VERY much an abuse of power. If a Dem was doing the exact same thing, you and others would be howling at the top of your lungs at how wrong this was.

Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it. And this was dead wrong, plus embarrassing to boot.

Pacfanweb

IseWolf22 said:

If the Governor and SOS would spend this time reviewing and they end up being right, we wouldn't be going through the crap tomorrow in congress.
They HAVE. They told Trump that right in the phone call. Did you even read the transcript?

They've looked into, or at the time were looking into everything he claimed. They offered to meet with his people and show them why Trump's numbers were wrong.
Wonder if that ever happened?

But the fact is, they DID do the investigations, many of them. FBI was even involved with part of it...again, as stated in the call.

Trump is wrong. He believes internet memes. Everything he claimed in the call is straight off the internet rumor mill, with zero facts to back it up.
BBW12OG
Hard to have "facts" when there hasn't been a thorough investigation...you know like the one YOU and your liberal socialists did for four years? Funny.... the blindness from the left is telling. Lack of intelligence, motivation to improve oneself and relying on handouts at every turn in life has really clouded the judgement of what I would assume at one time intelligent people. But, you have pacfanweb on here doing the exact same thing that wayne is doing. Bouncing from one site to the other posting "well...over there they are saying this and they are SOOOO stupid...." The hypocrisy from those two is similar to that of the democrat party as a whole. Good for me but not for thee....look over here....SQUIRREL!!! The run off is tomorrow. If anyone doesn't think this was a planned leak then they are as dumb as a gob of gum on a park bench. Not to mention at the root of the leak you have none other than CNN superstar Carl Bernstein... a man that should have been jailed decades ago for being a communist supporter and enabler. But...he has the magical "D" beside his name and is the MSM darling for "sticking" it to the GOP... Like I have said before and it was proven yesterday, give the democrats the two years of running the House with Sleepy Joe and Horizontal Harris in the White House and the amount of stupid that will come out will rival anything on this site or the TOS.... case in point...."Amen and Awomen..." What the actual hell was that? Are democrats really going to go down the road of passing rules where you can't refer to men as men and women as women? Please do.... by all means prove to the moderates and independents just exactly how strong the stupid is on the left. Got a good head start in the last few posts on this thread already.
SupplyChainPack

https://mb.ntd.com/exclusive-over-432000-votes-removed-from-trump-in-pennsylvania-data-scientists-say_548518.html
SupplyChainPack
Pacfanweb said:

IseWolf22 said:

If the Governor and SOS would spend this time reviewing and they end up being right, we wouldn't be going through the crap tomorrow in congress.
They HAVE. They told Trump that right in the phone call. Did you even read the transcript?

They've looked into, or at the time were looking into everything he claimed. They offered to meet with his people and show them why Trump's numbers were wrong.
Wonder if that ever happened?

But the fact is, they DID do the investigations, many of them. FBI was even involved with part of it...again, as stated in the call.

Trump is wrong. He believes internet memes. Everything he claimed in the call is straight off the internet rumor mill, with zero facts to back it up.

It's almost as if you didn't see anything that came out in the GA Senate hearings at all.

There is a lot posted over the last few days that you are completely ignoring.
SupplyChainPack
Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Ground_Chuck said:

BBW12OG said:

Yes!!!

Yeah....it's even worse.

Worse for your conspiracy theory, perhaps.
First Page Last Page
Page 65 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.