Election Interference/Fraud

275,649 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
Bas2020
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bas2020
ncsualum05 said:

ciscopack said:

ncsualum05 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Just heard on the TV that 7.8 million people are registered to vote in Michigan. 8.1 million votes were tallied....How does this happen?
Because of widespread voter fraud in a last and for all purposes thus far successful attempt in removing Donald Trump from office.
LMFAO

Registered voters in Michigan as of Oct. 2020 - 8,061,525

Biden - 2,807,309
Donald - 2,649,537
Jorgensen - 60,450
Hawkins - 13,742
Blankenship - 7346
Write-in - 5890
La Fuente - 2,999

Total votes - 5,547,273 or 68.81% voted according to the Oct. 2020 registration and I suppose that number could be low (# of registered voters in Michigan)?

NEXT
Stay tuned... this isn't over.

You don't look at the entire state's you look at specific districts.

Districts that had 100%> turn out.
statefan91
packgrad
Giuliani was able to fix what years and years of Democrat leadership did to nyc. He can fix their cheating in this election too with time.
caryking
No voter fraud! Get it through your heads!

https://parler.com/post/8fe0ebdd523f4ebcba8021892355b9e1

Wolfpackrich1
Caryking do you realize these places that you get this information are know for disinformation?

Parler.com?
Really?
Bas2020
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Caryking do you realize these places that you get this information are know for disinformation?

Parler.com?
Really?

There is a pecking order for media disinformation. CNN/MSNBC/NBC are at the top.

These are the media orgs that ran with the Russia Russia Russia story every day for 3 years. The same news orgs that said on air the Trump was a Russian spy or assett. The same quote "Main stream " orgs that claimed Brett Kavanaugh gang raped women in college.

IF you want accurate , fair news you have to search for it. It wont be found on your TV or in your newspaper.
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Parler.com?
Really?

Parler > Twitter > all other media

BTW, Parler is a platform as is Twitter. All other media is organized in its efforts...
caryking
You Biden people need to relax. If there is not fraud to uncover, then the lawsuits will go nowhere. Are you worried? Let the legal system work, and if Biden legitimately won, the legal system will uphold it.

And this will become the largest conspiracy thrown at us ever...
Wolfpackrich1
Hey you believe what you want. All media is not the same. I do not believe anything on social media.
Dmax95
packgrad
All media is on social media.....
Wolfpackrich1
Carking I am relaxed. I am not worried. I told you many posts ago I am ok on who ever gets certified. I believe in the system of democracy. I do worry about disinformation though. All I have to say.
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Hey you believe what you want. All media is not the same. I do not believe anything on social media.

All media is not the same as what?
Wolfpackrich1
Does not mean I read it...
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Carking I am relaxed. I am not worried. I told you many posts ago I am ok on who ever gets certified. I believe in the system of democracy. I do worry about disinformation though. All I have to say.

Rich, and for that... you and I can have reasonable debate and conversations. My post was really towards others...
Wolfpackrich1
I do not trust America One or Newsmax as I trust NBC, CBS, ABC or Fox.
That is my opinion. As I said above you believe what you believe. I believe what I believe.
Wolfpackrich1
Caryking True! And Thanks
Dmax95
Wolfpackrich1 said:

I do not trust America One or Newsmax as I trust NBC, CBS, ABC or Fox.
That is my opinion. As I said above you believe what you believe. I believe what I believe.

Lol you trust the media that's lied over and over to it's viewership, mislead the public about RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA dozens of time, and has literally pushing a narrative that our president is somehow been acting like hitler/racist endlessly? This is a joke right?
Bas2020
Locally I dont trust a single thing that WRAL puts out.

WRAL funds dozens of liberal pet projects behind the scenes.
Civilized
caryking said:

You Biden people need to relax. If there is not fraud to uncover, then the lawsuits will go nowhere. Are you worried? Let the legal system work, and if Biden legitimately won, the legal system will uphold it.

And this will become the largest conspiracy thrown at us ever...

What do you mean the lawsuits "will go" nowhere?

The lawsuits are already going nowhere.
ciscopack
Bas2020 said:

ncsualum05 said:

ciscopack said:

ncsualum05 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Just heard on the TV that 7.8 million people are registered to vote in Michigan. 8.1 million votes were tallied....How does this happen?
Because of widespread voter fraud in a last and for all purposes thus far successful attempt in removing Donald Trump from office.
LMFAO

Biden - 2,807,309
Donald - 2,649,537
Jorgensen - 60,450
Hawkins - 13,742
Blankenship - 7346
Write-in - 5890
La Fuente - 2,999

Total votes - 5,547,273 or 68.81% voted according to the Oct. 2020 registration and I suppose that number could be low (# of registered voters in Michigan)?

NEXT

I'm from Missouri.....SHOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bas2020
IseWolf22
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Parler is just a social media upstart trying to compete with Twitter and Facebook. Their differentiation is little to no moderation of people's posts. 'Free Speech'
I've been encouraging people here to check it out and leave Section 230 alone. If you don't like the moderation decisions of Facebook, take your business elsewhere.
But I agree with you that you shouldn't trust anything on social media.
Bas2020
This is where the dems got caught. They basically "printed" out mail in ballots and then put them into boxes. Mail in ballots would have to be folded of course... they wouldnt be crisp with perfect circle marks like a computer would make.

This wont show up in the recount but would show up in the audit /subsequent lawsuit once they try to match the signatures and names.

This kind of evidence should make even a fair minded Democrat very very nervous.

Bas2020
ciscopack
ciscopack said:

Bas2020 said:

ncsualum05 said:

ciscopack said:

ncsualum05 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

LMFAO

Biden - 2,807,309
Donald - 2,649,537
Jorgensen - 60,450
Hawkins - 13,742
Blankenship - 7346
Write-in - 5890
La Fuente - 2,999

NEXT

I'm from Missouri.....SHOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOS Michigan election results

Voter Registration as of Oct. 2020 --- All registered voters and active (voted in last 6 years)
ciscopack
ciscopack said:

ciscopack said:

Bas2020 said:

ncsualum05 said:

ciscopack said:

ncsualum05 said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

LMFAO

Biden - 2,807,309
Donald - 2,649,537
Jorgensen - 60,450
Hawkins - 13,742
Blankenship - 7346
Write-in - 5890
La Fuente - 2,999

NEXT

I'm from Missouri.....SHOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOS Michigan election results

Voter Registration as of Oct. 2020 --- All registered voters and active (voted in last 6 years)
Michigan Votes - By county and district
Wolfpackrich1
Dmax95. No joke. You believe what you want. I have no more to say.
ciscopack
Rudy! Rudy! Rudy! Lead us Rudy! Bottle that hair color, we'll pay dearly for it because it was on your head.

Dmax95
Sad. Sorry to hear
SupplyChainPack
Bas2020 said:

Locally I dont trust a single thing that WRAL puts out.

WRAL funds dozens of liberal pet projects behind the scenes.

Aside from politics - there should be no State alumnus or fan - not a single one - who doesn't now fully understand that WRAL does with the news whatever it wants to.

They smile brightly with gleaming white teeth while the tell lies by the dozen (or suppress the truth ) with every single broadcast.

I wouldn't trust a one of them to mow my yard. They would probably steal something the second my back was turned.
packgrad
Democrat hero doxes Republican.

DrummerboyWolf
For some saying the Trump campaign has a bad losing record in court, you are flat out wrong. Pretty sure the campaign only has 3 lawsuits out right now and they are all active. Most of the lawsuits that have lost are private citizens. Rudy mentioned it yesterday that they lost because they don't have standing and he said that was probably correct on all accounts, although he did not have details of all those suits filed by private citizens.

More media disinformation that some love to put on here. This from one of the lawyers on Trump's team, Jenna Ellis. She would know.

Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
ncsualum05
This is just like a well organized mafia deal... except it's at our highest level of government which makes it really scary.

I mean think about it... you've got people driving truckloads of fake ballots, software and machines that can be manipulated, training election counters to not reject ballots, harassing and physically pushing observers out of counting locations, threats against people who speak out against what they saw including death threats and addresses given out. All in an attempt to rig something.

Our election is straight out of Goodfellas. Only difference is a political party trying to take over a country is involved with a complicit media and mass wealth behind it. We really live in interesting... and possibly end times.
First Page Last Page
Page 28 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.