Donald Trunp, Christianity and the Supreme Court

11,134 Views | 138 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by cowboypack02
ciscopack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ciscopack
cowboypack02
ciscopack said:

He should not have used " clap you stupid *******s"; he was trying to get them to clap for something their commander had done for them.

Military Times - The defense officials said Trump made the comments as he begged off visiting the cemetery outside Paris during a meeting following his presidential daily briefing on the morning of Nov. 10, 2018.

Staffers from the National Security Council and the Secret Service told Trump that rainy weather made helicopter travel to the cemetery risky, but they could drive there. Trump responded by saying he didn't want to visit the cemetery because it was "filled with losers," the official said, speaking on condition of anonymity because the official was not authorized to discuss it publicly.

In another conversation on the trip, The Atlantic said, Trump referred to the 1,800 Marines who died in the World War I battle of Belleau Wood as "suckers" for getting killed.

VOX - Four reputable news outlets, all citing anonymous sources, report President Donald Trump disparaged US troops, veterans, and missing service members, with several outlets reporting he has called military members "losers."

AP - The allegations, sourced anonymously in The Atlantic, describe multiple offensive comments by the president toward fallen and captured U.S. service-members, including calling World War I dead at an American military cemetery in France as "losers" and "suckers" in 2018. The reported comments, many of which were confirmed independently by the AP, are shining a fresh light on Trump's previous public disparaging of American troops and military families and opening a new political vulnerability for the president less than two months from Election Day.

The Guardian - Neither public claim was true, according to "four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day" quoted in a new report by Jeffrey Goldberg in the Atlantic.

"Why should I go to that cemetery? It's filled with losers," the report quotes Trump as saying. Trump also called the war dead "suckers" for getting killed, the report says.

Trump also asked aides, "Who were the good guys in this war?" and did not understand why the United States would intervene on the side of the Allies, the Atlantic report says.

Trump avoided service in Vietnam through a diagnosis of bone spurs by a late doctor whose daughters told the New York Times that the diagnosis was granted as a favor to Trump's father, Fred Trump, who was the doctor's landlord.

"He was a war hero because he was captured," Trump said during his presidential run. "I like people who weren't captured.
"He/McCain lost and let us down," Trump added. "I've never liked him as much after that. I don't like losers."
That disdain escalated to fury after McCain's death in 2018. "We're not going to support that loser's funeral," Trump said, according to the Atlantic report.

When Trump saw flags lowered to half-staff, he reportedly said: "What the (PH)uck are we doing that for? Guy was a (PH)ucking loser."

The allegations, sourced anonymously, describe multiple offensive comments by the president toward fallen and captured U.S. service members, including calling World War I dead at an American military cemetery in France "losers" and "suckers" in 2018.

Jennifer Griffin, a national security correspondent for Fox News, confirmed the president's remarks Friday.

Public opinion

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are 'Losers' and 'Suckers'

You keep talking about the Trump thing...but everyone there said that it didn't happen, included John Bolton, who doesn't like Trump at all.

It didn't happen, and none of the reporters can prove it. For all any of us know its the same person that it telling these "reporters" the same thing over and over again.

Give me one source that will go on the record and say thats what he said and we can have a conversation about it, otherwise i'm going to treat this like any other story from and anonymous source over the last few years....they're lying

You hate Trump so much you can't think about anything objectively anymore.....in any other time, with any other person, if someone ran an article that used an anonymous source, and then everyone that was actually there said that it didn't happen we wouldn't give the Atlantic article a second thought.

You are suffering from what I call confirmation bias. Your willing to believe anything about Trump, no matter how outlandish, because you hate the man so much. My father-in-law is the same way.

It ain't healthy man
cowboypack02
ciscopack said:

Hate to tell you man...the folks in these videos aren't Trump supporters
TheStorm
^^ Hell, even the Liberal Press gave up on that one... but not this dude...

GP has nothing on this guy.
cowboypack02
TheStorm said:

^ Hell, even the Liberal Press gave up on that one... but not this dude...

GP has nothing on this guy.
lol....i was thinking the same thing

On the other hand ciscopack is much more insistent on his version of facts....its impressive that he is that far down the rabbit hole to be honest
packgrad
GP is willing to debate his position.

Cisco is just here to spam.
cowboypack02
packgrad said:

True enough....

I know that in the back of my head...but I was really hoping for a bit of discussion instead. Guess you cant get everything you want
ciscopack
TheStorm
cowboypack02 said:

packgrad said:

True enough....

I know that in the back of my head...but I was really hoping for a bit of discussion instead. Guess you cant get everything you want
Yeah, I don't believe much of anything he posts to be honest with you... I think he just makes **** up as he goes along.
cowboypack02
TheStorm said:

cowboypack02 said:

packgrad said:

True enough....

Yeah, I don't believe much of anything he posts to be honest with you... I think he just makes **** up as he goes along.
I blocked him...but i hate doing it but its all just spam...

I really enjoy the back and forth with guys like civilized....but cisco just takes the fun out of it
packgrad
cowboypack02 said:

TheStorm said:

cowboypack02 said:

packgrad said:

True enough....

I blocked him...but i hate doing it but its all just spam...

I really enjoy the back and forth with guys like civilized....but cisco just takes the fun out of it

Agreed. I could be boys with civilized. I enjoy the back and forth with him as well. We disagree on a lot, but he says a lot of funny things too. Cisco makes no effort to discuss.
ciscopack
GuerrillaPack
The day of reckoning is here.

Will Chucky Schumer and his Commie allies be able to stop the bad orange man?
SupplyChainPack
That would be a "no".
ciscopack
Commander in Cheat - "Trump cheats like a mafia accountant at golf"

How Trump Cheats at Golf...

SupplyChainPack
Donald Trump: Promises Made, Promises Kept

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/oct/27/promises-made-by-trump-are-promises-kept-despite-a/

https://www.promiseskept.com/

ciscopack
Trump's properties have raked in more than $8 million from US taxpayers and the president's supporters since he took office

U.S. taxpayers have paid more than $2.5 million to Mar-a-Lago
ciscopack

Trump Administration Officials for Biden.
ciscopack
ciscopack
ciscopack
ciscopack
TheStorm
That dude is insufferable. Glad I don't know any idiots like him in person is all I can say.
ciscopack

ciscopack
ciscopack
ciscopack
cowboypack02
TheStorm said:

That dude is insufferable. Glad I don't know any idiots like him in person is all I can say.

He's the only person I have on this site that I have blocked...some threads look like the image below but it's better than seeing the spam

WPNfamily
cowboypack02 said:

TheStorm said:

He's the only person I have on this site that I have blocked...some threads look like the image below but it's better than seeing the spam

Same! Dude just spams dumb ***** No intelligent arguments
ciscopack

What you guys are saying is that Donald J. Trump should run the world, including IPS. I won't be here at the Republican Water Cooler much longer...3 more days. Go Pack!
ciscopack
ciscopack
Why evangelist Billy Graham's granddaughter says she's supporting Biden for president

Jerushah Duford, who lives in Greenville, said she questions evangelicals' support of President Donald Trump, who she called "a liar, a cheat and a narcissist."

She decided to publicly support Biden after "seeing the things Trump has done to harm the church and Christian leaders not speaking out. That's not what Jesus was like."

Duford called Trump's appearance outside a Washington, D.C., church holding up a Bible amid the summer racial justice protests "idiotic" and suggested he did not know anything about the message inside.
Jesus supported refugees, women and others in a loving, accepting way, as did her grandfather, Duford said.

Billy Graham, who died in 2018, preached all over the world from 1947 to 2005 to some 210 million people via his crusades and satellite feeds. He held the first integrated crusade in apartheid South Africa in 1973.
Duford said her grandfather wondered why there were no African Americans in his United States audiences and staged crusades in their communities. Once, she said, at the beginning of a crusade during the civil rights movement, he asked an usher to remove the rope that separated whites from Blacks, and when the usher refused, Graham did it himself.

Pacfanweb
It is kind of funny how Democrats are now so against immigration control when every Democrat in any of our lifetimes has come out strongly for it.
You can find any number of quotes from Clinton or Obama talking about how we need to secure the borders and catch illegals and whatnot.
What they said is not really any different than what Trump says, but since it is Trump it is now the worst thing anybody has said ever
cowboypack02
Pacfanweb said:

It is kind of funny how Democrats are now so against immigration control when every Democrat in any of our lifetimes has come out strongly for it.
You can find any number of quotes from Clinton or Obama talking about how we need to secure the borders and catch illegals and whatnot.
What they said is not really any different than what Trump says, but since it is Trump it is now the worst thing anybody has said ever
Democrats think the immigrants will vote their way now.....If the thought was that immigrants would vote Republican you'd have the same democrats building the wall themselves...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.